It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling it quits drunk as a skunk (not ats dont ban hammer me mods)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, the wife and I are talking of hanging it up. It's been tough and she's not in the wrong it's all on me. I'm a bad guy really I am. Ive hid who I am for many years and I expected her to ignore it. Hell, my denial is so strong I even deny as I type. We haven't had a good day in years and it's my fault. Trying to do the right thing cause that's been taught has led us to years of misery. I used to think i might be gay then i thought i was bi then straight then tranny. Hell, I don't know anymore, but ide like to thank all the bible thumpers and know it alls that pass judgement on a daily basis for ruining my life and keeping me lost for so many years. Even now I'm in denial cause I was brought up that its wrong and I'm supposed to do what the good book says. That feeling I get is the devil dammit.

Take a shot of Jim with me and that's a drink not a guy lol

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry that you're going through this, it sounds like hell. But you'll be able to pull yourself through this.

And don't listen to the bible thumpers, most of them believe in talking snakes!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Thanks for the kind words the impact one can make in a forums is massive. bottoms up got 1.7 liters of jack black to go

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

We'll make jackets for the club dude! Hang in there!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I hadnt drank southern comfort in years i will buy me bottle to put in cabinet. Right now i have crown royal black jim bean and jack daniels. Out of the three i think i prefer jim. I did drink some knob creek the other day that i liked as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Please drink some water with that

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Gotta stay hydrated brother heh. I looked at my bottled water earlier today and did yah know Aquafina is bottled in new york. I'm visualizing ny tap water lol/

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Please drink some water with that

Gotta agree here.

There's a time for going down. And there's a time for getting back up.

Time is generous

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Hey, i just want to wish you better days and some strength while you wait for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
was binge watching supernatural and thought to myself how awesome not to have feelings the way humans do. Problem is wife and I cant move on move on. She ask for divorce but will never move on and will go to our bed everynight and the same for me. She knows she cant make me happy she has tried far more than she would care to admit.

Im so ashamed drink up

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Thanks for the words of encouragement it means alot

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yeah them bible bashers
Decissions always yours bro, blaming others isn't the answer

Nothing is easy, you change relationships, the new one is going to be tough as well
People just don't make it easy on each other, it's hard
I know people who have chosen abstinence and others absinthe

Have you got counseling, spoken to others who can help with your decision, with your confusion
Sorry for bible bashers, we are very annoying, as one I don't really like my kind much either

There is no easy answer, best of luck, lay of th alcohol it won't help

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sometimes it can take distance to see what's right there in front of you. When all else is failing going on a road trip can do wonders for perspective.
Change can be daunting when you've been stationary and have settled into "patterns", once you've walked the same well worn path for so long you can forget what attracted you to that path to begin with!
I hate talking in cliches but sometimes its darkest before the dawn.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
Sometimes it can take distance to see what's right there in front of you. When all else is failing going on a road trip can do wonders for perspective.
Change can be daunting when you've been stationary and have settled into "patterns", once you've walked the same well worn path for so long you can forget what attracted you to that path to begin with!
I hate talking in cliches but sometimes its darkest before the dawn.

Yeah I am going to agree with that sentiment, very valid post

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Regarding the Bible thumpers - ignore them. Some of them can be the most critical, hurtful, self-righteous people there are. They aren't perfect, so don't let them make you think you are anything less than anyone else.

You are perfect, you are loved and who cares what sexual leanings you have. That is between you and God. If Jesus were standing before you all he would say is that he loves you, adores you and he would wrap his arms around you and just love you. You are precious to him.

I hope you and your wife can find a way to make it work. Perhaps you just need some space and time to collect your thoughts. If one can be honest, give equal respect, not try to chance the other and always look after each other then that's a pretty awesome recipe for a good marriage. There is always hope.

You aren't alone. We're all here with you and for you. Sending hugs.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah, "our" kind can be stinkin' crazy, scary stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The Bible....... and traditional *fairy* tales should be banned for bedtime

or any other time reading for children.

Teach them morals such as doing what they believe in as long as it doesn't

hurt another.

Teach them truth, honesty, respect, and the doing unto others as they

would be done by.

The rest will take care of itself and the world would be a better place.

Oh and by the way the bottle will not solve any of your problems .....

You will need a clear head to deal with them

All the best and *GOOD LUCK* to you anyway

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
Oh and by the way the bottle will not solve any of your problems .....

eletheia said very well here. I hope OP follows this advice. But i am currently drinking to suppress pain, so hard to preach. I have been in that situation. Broke up with a woman, we lived together. And i drank and i drank and i drank. I am never violent or even arrogant, but i mess myself up physically and mentally to a very low level. I don't want that to happen to you OP.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
was binge watching supernatural and thought to myself how awesome not to have feelings the way humans do. Problem is wife and I cant move on move on. She ask for divorce but will never move on and will go to our bed everynight and the same for me. She knows she cant make me happy she has tried far more than she would care to admit.

Im so ashamed drink up

This is deeper than orientation. I hope you have some help talking this out. We bible thumpers love you not hate you bro. Really, we all have had or still have something we don't want to ruin our lives also. Any Christian who ever acts like they can't love the person because they are 'going to hell', is still not ready to meet St Pete for the book of life test. Being moral is the call for them to try to do and not something Jesus wanted forced on any one. Freely choose to follow. His message to us was about projecting acceptance and hope the person would live a better life on their own. We can have righteous indignation over an act like Mad Maxine, but not hate for her.

".. and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others who trespass against us", was all new from Jesus/Yeshua. The eye for an eye ended with him. Protecting the innocent who can't protect themselves would be the reason we would fight another. For a great understanding of this thought in action, please watch the 1st half hour of the movie Sgt Alvin C. York. The WW1 hero who wouldn't go as he thought it violated the 10....Murder is the issue not defense of the innocent was explained in a reasonable way in that movie IMO.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Eating too much salad will do that to you...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join