It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Protesters Stalk Stephen Miller's Home, Accuse Him Of Kidnapping & Nazism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Another political induced targeting of an administration / government official at their home. This time instead of just yelling and chanting, they hand out a "Wanted" flyer to his neighbors.

When will this crap end. If you want to protest outside a Government building and not impeded traffic and access to the building fine but going to someone's home and screwing with them crosses the line in my opinion.

www.newsweek.com...

Protesters outside senior White House adviser Stephen Miller’s Washington apartment Monday night reportedly handed out flyers accusing him of kidnapping children and promoting Nazism.

Miller is an outspoken hard-liner on immigration. He has become the target of outrage following the Trump administration’s decision to enact a policy that led to immigrant children being taken from their parents following illegal border crossings.

The “Wanted” flyer, as seen by a reporter for the Washington, D.C., media outlet DCist, labeled Miller a “white nationalist, Trump lackey and architect of both the Muslim ban and family separation.”

“We believe that Stephen Miller is, Guilty of: Kidnapping 2,500 children, Crimes against humanity, Banning Muslims, Promoting Nazi, White Supremacist and Islamophobic ideologies,” the flyer read. It also included a picture of Miller.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is crazy. It's harassment, pure and simple, and it is becoming "normalized" (I still hate that word).

I still think Mike Pence got it worse with the Queer Dance Party outside of his house over a year ago.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Stephen Miller is kinda creepy...

But let's face it, when the inevitable backlash occurs from the right, the left will scream their victim-hood to the bloody moon.

It's like watching a poorly written movie.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

At least they're having fun.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I still think he should have ordered take out for 'em.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

A Non Deadly Defensive Reaction could be ...Hitting the " Perps " Directly in the Face with Rotten Tomatoes . Hopefully some Hollywood " Celebs " will be Among them.......)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

There's a lot of sick puppies out there. The dems have been whipping this crap up since before the elections and it seems to be coming to a head. Kick the tires and light the fires :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
At this point they're just a burning cross away from where they were just a few decades ago. Very progressive of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

But let's face it, when the inevitable backlash occurs from the right, the left will scream their victim-hood to the bloody moon.

Um, this is the backlash from the left because of the right. I know it's probably hard for you to see that though.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Um, this is the backlash from the left because of the right. I know it's probably hard for you to see that though.

Backlash from the left for what? A law Trump didn't create but chose to enforce our nation's laws? Hasn't the left spent his entire presidency trying to find anything he did against the law so they can impeach him?

I know it's probably hard for you to see that though.
edit on 26-6-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

An old hippie friend and I were talking about this just this afternoon. We were both part of the anti-war movement back in the late '60s and early '70s. Our motto was "Peace, Love and Rock and Roll!" We advocated non-violent resistance. Then came the radicals who thought it was a good idea to attack the servicemen returning from the war we opposed rather than turning our disgust to the people who created the war. I think it's that same group of radicals who are now seeking violence. They're all about dividing rather than creating peace through shared goals. They're the ones who gave the hippies a bad rep. It only takes a few to taint a whole movement to keep the hate-fueled adrenalin flowing.

Several of the articles I saw stated that Sanders did have a reservation. That's what makes this all seem a bit too contrived to me.

I don't know if her position with the Lexington Main Street organization was a paid position or not. One would have to see their budget to see who got paid and who worked pro bono. It's not at all unusual for an executive director of a Main Street organization to be a paid position.

The law of unintended consequences IS a LAW. Some people just have to learn for themselves. I feel for the other business owners.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

This is, quite simply, continued backlash from the left because they STILL can’t accept HRC was the most awful candidate they could offer and she lost to the second worst candidate offerred. Not saying POTUS 45 hasn’t done some great things, but he’d have even more success with more adult behavior. Before the “but HRC is ancient history” starts, she was on again today, doing her usual whining about why she lost.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

This is crazy. It's harassment, pure and simple, and it is becoming "normalized" (I still hate that word).

I still think Mike Pence got it worse with the Queer Dance Party outside of his house over a year ago.

I've gotta say, that dance party seems much less threatening than following him around angrily chanting "LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!".

Like it or not, the President has "normalized" harassment, and even "normalized" threats of violence (with his numerous rally claims of covering supporters legal bills if they beat up his political opposition).

None of it should be considered acceptable from either side, but these are different times to say the least.

Yeah, the backlash to the backlash won't be pretty.
edit on 6/26/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I've gotta say, that dance party seems much less threatening than following him around angrily chanting "LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!".

Like it or not, the President has "normalized" harassment, and even "normalized" threats of violence (with his numerous rally claims of covering supporters legal bills if they beat up his political opposition).

None of it should be considered acceptable from either side, but these are different times to say the least.

Yeah, the backlash to the backlash won't be pretty.

BS. The POTUS didn't normalize anything.

Like it or not, this is the standard reaction of ignorance from the Left. If anything, their constant harrasment and complete disregard for the law is what is being normalized.

Trump officials, supporters and advocates are all being targeted. It all started with Scalise, only for crazy maxipad to call out more forms of harrasment.

This is the third situation by Leftist.

Of course, as long as you get a shot in at Trump, who cares.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yep they have been trying to bury the other large percentage of America ...what they do not know is ....the other half are seeds and when they sprout it will put the Triffids to shame as far as a back lash.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Of course, as long as you get a shot in at Trump, who cares.

BS.

If you bothered to read what I wrote you'd see that I said, "None of it should be considered acceptable from either side, but these are different times to say the least. "

I clearly disagree with either side doing it.

The fact of the matter is that we now have a President, the highest office in the land, normalizing harassment, and even normalizing threats of violence against political opposition. Misguided individuals from both sides have always been fringe outliers condoning such idiocy, but it hasn't been from the top like this. That's why this constitutes "normalization". The President isn't some fringe outlier condoning idiocy. He's the leader of the free-world, but as long as you get a shot in at "the left", who cares.
edit on 6/27/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

How is Trump normalising harassment?

new topics

top topics

join