It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth is sacrosanct. People deserve to know what's beneath the web of spin. #FreeTommy.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
One of the very clear 'anomalies' in the case. The judge was also a witness to the 'crime', and so clear conflict of interest, shouldn't have happened. On his way back to prison within 90 minutes too!

You clearly have no clue as to how the court works. It's not an anomaly.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well Done FITO! Do not be nervous for speaking the truth. That is how free speech is quashed.The sell out, traitorous people who defend what has happened/is happening, ALLOW this web of spin/deceit to continue.

Sick of hearing 'but he broke the law' etc, BOLLOX you complete sell outs. Serve and obey your overlords all you want but these current events show what happens if anyone in the UK tries to speak out.

How the f@?K could he have compromised the outcome of the trial you traitorous government lackies? Pick up any newspaper on any day and see the open reporting of ongoing trials in the UK. I think a more recent one they are openly giving details about are the new charges against convicted peadophile and popular british DJ, Jonathan King (remember that fun guy).They are reporting the age of victims, how they were supposedly groomed etc. How come they are not compromising this trial??????

A trial in Manchester of 3 people who who were accused of petrol bombing and consequently killing 4 children had live updates of the trial on the local news website. Seriously, every twenty minutes you was able to read the questions put to the defendants and their responses. How was that not compromising the trial or affecting the outcome of the trial??

But muslim rape gangs!!!! Oh No, That's not allowed, Tommy Robinson was compromising the trial and could have got all the accused off scot free!!! Costing the Dear Lovely British government hundreds of thousands in a retrial.

Ridiculous, and if you dare to voice your opinion don`t forget you could be called racist, extremist or a 'gammon'.

And paraphi, you state that someone clearly has no clue how a court works???? Please enlighten us. Have you heard of the UK secret courts?? I bet you you know nothing of them. If you do i will debate you as much as you like on them. You will lose.

Do you know there is a large percentage of the UK public who know nothing of Tommy Robinsons arrest or the subsequent protests. Yet the MSM has thoroughly covered the protest of the Brexit result.

There is so much abhorrently wrong in what has happened and is happening in relation to the events mentioned in the OP, its almost as if TPTB are goading the public to see what response they get and how much they can get away with.

There is so much wrong with the insidious way the UK government are treating certain sections of their citizens yet people will excuse it because of their uninformed left or right leanings, usually gleaned from their choice of social media echo chambers.

Here in the UK it seems we are living in tyranny, yet the more you do to oppose it the more resentment you are met with.

The Emperors New Clothes springs to mind.

Unfortunately it appears that there is that so much BS and misdirection being thrown at the general population via 'social'/MS media that the truth gets buried way down deep in the rabbit hole.

As the song goes 'If you tolerate this then your children will be next'

So again, Well Done OP and you should be proud that you were brave enough to express your opinions as freely and intelligently as you have.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

How is Tommy Robinson a political prisoner?

He is in jail for contempt of court because he was told not to attempt his particular brand of bull# again, and chose to do so outside a court of law.

He was warned before and chose not to heed the judge ruling thus was returned to court and given a custodial sentence.

Nothing political about the incident just a stupid racist with his own axe to grind and agenda to satisfy.
edit on 24-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nothing political about the incident, sure. 'Stupid racist', my backside.

It seems there are a lot of people who also have the same axe to grind as he does.

Still he broke the law. OBEY OBEY OBEY. Good old British Justice system, nothing to see here, everything's squeaky clean, you lot just do as your told.

Please!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Look granted the current justice system leaves a lot to be desired.

However when you are charged for committing a similar offense, found guilty, and ordered by a judge not to do so again, or you will be given a custodial sentence. Then proceed to do exactly or at least commit a very similar act outside a court of law it's kind of had for any judge not to issue a custodial.

Because that's what called taking the piss.

As to him being a racist, have you herd some of the statements he has come away with or the texts and tweets he is responsible for?

Please dont rub with a judge, not in the slightest im afraid.

edit on 24-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Your lies and propaganda do not equal truth. Truth is sacrosanct, and you are a defiler, not a guardian of it.

Here is the truth.

Tommy Robinson, born Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon Tommy Robinson, and previously to taking on the Tommy persona, known as Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris, was arrested after breaking the conditions by which he was released after a previous offence of contempt of court. He knew he would be arrested, and he knew that what he was doing was in fact a crime.

His presence at the court house could have been used by the defence in the cases proceeding, to argue prejudicial effects on the jury, thus having the case potentially dismissed. This would have had two very negative effects. First and most importantly, the public and the crown prosecution service for that matter, WANT the creeps whose crimes were being judged, to go to jail. They want the perpetrators locked up, tight and secure, for their convictions to have no routes by which appeal might come about, and that means removing prejudicial influences like the presence of Tommy, Stephen, Paul, or Andrew, whichever you like best.

It also would have wasted all the financial and man hour resources put into the case by the hundreds of police officers, the Crown Prosecution Service, the courts service, which is of course less important, but still a factor.

In order to ensure that no prejudice could be suggested by the defence in the FIRST case that Yaxley-Lennon tried to interfere in, he was arrested the first time, and released on condition that he not repeat the offence.... Which he later did anyway, in the full knowledge that it put the successful prosecution of the offenders on trial, at risk.

Yaxley-Lennon is no hero, he is not a reporter (lacking the professional experience, training and compliance in the delicate nature of court reportage which is necessary to take on such a role), he is not on a quest for truth and his reasons for being at the court house had nothing to do with ensuring some secret truth was revealed. His reasons for being there were purely propagandist, and that he believed that his desire to engage in phobic propagandism was as important as the trial coming to successful conclusion, means that his priorities are entirely skewed.

The CPS were right to throw the book at him, and I hope they keep doing it, every time he puts a successful conviction at risk, by inserting himself into the equation.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I wonder what these people who cannot see Robinson/Lennon/McMaster/Harris for what he is would be saying if he had been allowed to get away with his particular style of noninitiative bull#, had managed to influence/be seen to influence a jury, and those child rapist bastards had the charges against them thrown out of court down to an unsafe conviction?

Whats the bet the same people would be accusing the justice system and courts of allowing beasts to get away with child rape?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Thank you for your highly encouraging words. I always feel the weight of dissonance/conflicted feelings about the governance of the UK & the West in general. We do have some incredible freedoms, and we have some of the best living circumstances in the world. We have great opportunities, we can access education & even fairly decent economic support if we fall on hard times. I am thankful, and feel blessed to be in such a state of security. However, there is a boundary layer, an event horizon, beyond which we enter the realms of those secret courts, political oppression, mind control & manipulation by certain factions operating with ties to the security services & even elitist secretive societies which practice very dark spiritual/occult 'left hand path' 'Qlippoth' satanism. Some of what goes on can be read about in Malachi Martin's disturbing & revealing work "Hostage to the Devil", just utterly shocking - it forced me to think long & hard about my beliefs, and about what we are as as society - who leads us, or influences those who lead us, etc. At those upper levels, a capricious spur of the moment whimsical decision can lead to the absolute destruction of any number of innocents, and can lead into dark conspiracies affecting all of us in highly insidious ways.

I believe that what's happening with the expansion of destructive Islamic ideology & immigration/ settlement/ population expansionist policies which are enforced be subjugating utterly the majority of the female population. They terrorise & abuse local girls & women, and they brutalise any man who tries to stand against them. Yes, some of these monsters are caught & convicted, but a great multitude are not. This is social engineering led from the top, by Lucifer's empire of turncoat, treacherous servants, attack dogs & the massive host of useful idiots.

The case of Tommy Robinson is having the effect of shining a light on the darker elements & processes within our society, and that is a GOOD thing. I believe TR to be a passionate, determined, strong-willed & loyal man - someone who is utterly imperfect, but utterly dedicated to exposing these darker aspects of our society at the upper echelons, and forcing the conversation regarding fundamentalist Islam & the toxic effects it is having, as a deliberate socially engineered incursion & slow boil insurgency.

Thank you for being prepared to stand up for the truth, while all the turncoats & UIs carry on in their ignorance, assisting the overlords as architects of their own destruction, eventually.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You are a self-adulating glory-hound, and most certainly your assessment is incorrect. I am most certainly not 'defiling' the truth. I am angry about what is happening in our society - but you are supporting those who would gladly laugh at your torment & destruction. I only hope people can recognise your attitude & carefully guarded prideful mindset. I have seen a great many of your 'stirring speeches' on ATS, and although you often come down on the side of truth, you omst certainly enjoy the sense of being such a champion of righteousness. Your own desire to be seen as on the right side of history has caused you to make a decision that you will rebuke sternly anything which goes against the politically correct narrative which is plainly engineerd so that people like you can cling to it as a vehicle for propping up your ego, satiating your 'cavalier of justice' attitude. You are blinded to the reality of what happens to the innocents & the communities which are being forced out of their heritage yb the rampant & coordinated social engineering which is now become an epidemic of horrors in Europe & the UK.

You are walking into the mouth of the dragon & singing of your virtue, encouraging others to follow you in somnolence to the destruction of your civilisation, your nation, the principles & tenets of justice, and perhaps our very souls. I won't bother with any of your posts on this topic, as you clearly have no clue as to how dark & horrifying this rabbit hole actually gets.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Whats the truth through?

Because to me, the truth is that a racist Muslim hater, already known to seek attention in spades, was done for attempting to interfere with a very serious trial that involved child rapists.

Whats worse halfwits with a chip on their shoulder that get themselves 13 months in gaol because they refuse to shut the hell up or gangs of men who practice beasting our children being allowed to walk the streets down to unsafe convictions?

You decide, because i know what decision makes my children safer from these animals!
edit on 25-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's an interesting topic because a clear divide is starting to form in this country.

However, you lost me when you stated Tommy was exposing rape gangs. No he doesn't, he stirs up hatred around gangs that have already been exposed - and then milks it as though it is down to him. That is fact, amongst all the myriads of mistruths out there both for and against Tommy.

If you are honest, does that not give you pause for thought regarding Tommy?
edit on 25-6-2018 by Flavian because: Beacuse from and form are very different things

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well, that is precisely the sort of thing that his arrest was meant to prevent, and yet as you correctly point out, nothing would have stuck to him, despite the criminality of his actions... but there again, that has been the record with the man. If one of his aliases messes up too often, he just changes identities like a reptile, and there we are, with a clean name (at least in terms of public perception), and ready to swindle some other poor, unsuspecting people out of either their money, or their ability to think rationally.

Its what he has always done, his whole adult life has been spent running one or another con. This time, he is trying to pass himself off as a force for justice, while making the operation of a just trial absolutely impossible, or attempting to. He is a deceiver and a manipulator, but his friends and supporters will never see it that way, leave alone publicly admit that he is what he is.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Aye, but it's rather hard to polish a turd.

Robinson is the victim of his own infamy now.

Don't see me sticking up for authorities to ofter but in this instance, the guy got exactly what he asked for.

Whats the bet he will be sitting is his peter right now planning his next public spectacle to incite racial hatred amongst the masses?

edit on 25-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

A glory hound?

Heh... You know, that is almost funny enough that I could have been tempted into asking you what you could possibly have meant by it, but as it is, I am going to step around that rabbit hole you seem to want to dig, because I have heard more than enough fantasy and invention out of the supporters of Yaxley-Lennon over the years, and hearing more of it from you is only going to be a waste of my time.

You ARE defiling the truth. You are trying to attach legitimacy to illegitimate acts, pretend as if the activity for which Yaxley-Lennon, the Waxy Lemon has been arrested twice now, is somehow legal. It wasn't the first time, wasn't the second time, and will not be considered so if he dares appeal the court ruling which placed him inside. He admitted to the charge, so he has not got a leg to stand on, and neither do his supporters. Also, last I checked, trying to gather funds to fight a charge that a person has already admitted to, could probably be looked at as a confidence trick... But that is not a shocker, because the man in question is a professional con-man, fraudster, a chancer and nothing more.

As for political correctness... No... you have misunderstood me.

I am neither a pacifist nor a person who is overly fond of political correctness. I am fond of politeness and respect, but thats about as far as that goes. I don't mind holding unpopular opinions either. For example, I would quite like it if we were permitted to treat modern day far right lunatics, as enemy combatants, under second world war regulations. I would quite enjoy hunting them. Its not virtue that I signal, and never has been. Where the far right are concerned, all I have ever issued is a warning:

Make it necessary, and me and mine will rise and destroy you all, again, just like our grandfathers did.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That is exactly my concern. He now has plenty of time to think about what he did, but you and I both know that will not result in his coming out of the nick with a better, more reasoned outlook and less motivation to mess with people.

He is most certainly letting the wheels turn on how to best gee up the knuckle draggers the next time, and enjoying the fact that his "defence" fund is going to grow, because people don't understand that unless you can prove duress, a guilty plea normally cannot be appealed.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I would suggest he will be working on his own little version of Mein Kampf right now.

However, i don't imagine he has the basic literacy skills to compose much more than a Menchie on the cell wall.

Lovely weather we are having as well. LoL

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Heh... yes... if he wrote a book, it would be printed on the contents of a Rizla packet, in size twelve font.

Hardly going to be a literary achievement on par with War and Peace, is it?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Now that you mention War and Peace that old Lex Luthor quote springs to mind.

"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story.

Others can read the ingredients on the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe."

I'm thinking Tommy falls into the former rather than the latter category, and would probably use said book for a doorstop. LoL

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is nowt to do with freedom of speech but the right to a fair trial. Robinson found this out and plead guilty for it.
He could have screwed the case making the victims go through the court case again.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The only thing that Yaxley-Lennon could learn from a packet of gum, is how to get himself a case of lockjaw.

Either that or how to choke to death and die stupidly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join