It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are anti American way of life trying to destroy America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: musicismagic

He's dividing your country. He isn't interested in your life, he don't care. He is a narcissist without empathy. Its all about him self and his Brand. Law and order? Donald Trump? Really? The Trumpsters just make him and his inner circle richer, thats all. History will show you.

More left wing hysterical parroted propaganda...

edit on 6/24/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

a reply to: TDawg61

I asked this many times here, but never get an reply. So, whats 'The Left'?

Look in a mirror
"Nuff said"

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

People need to be careful about what they wish for it may not be what it seems.
How are we going to pay for all this? Maybe part of the plan is to make us go broke and we will need a one world currency.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It's when people's vision of America does not match up to the Constitution and laws of America. For example the Founding Father's dreamed of a country where people were guaranteed the pursuit of happiness, but today that is being twisted to people demanding to be given happiness. They do not want to go after something, they want something given to them. Un-American.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

The country was already divided, Trump has done nothing to divide it. He has done a lot to end the divide by giving opportunities to minorities and women, but the Democrats and their MSN propaganda machines refuse to let it happen, they worked too hard the past 10 years to divide us.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It's when people's vision of America does not match up to the Constitution and laws of America. For example the Founding Father's dreamed of a country where people were guaranteed the pursuit of happiness, but today that is being twisted to people demanding to be given happiness. They do not want to go after something, they want something given to them. Un-American.

that is what happens when there is no jobs

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The left by gang stalking and harassing our public officials will force police action in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Which is why I said Trump is closing the divide, because there are more jobs now, that problem is being fixed. A portion of the population doesn't want that though, they like the idea of being given things.

Democrats are going to run on a ticket of national $15/hour min wage and GUARANTEED jobs, you don't need to go pursue anything, good ol Uncle Donkey will take care of everything just sit back and relax.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Look in a mirror
"Nuff said"

You don't know... do you?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: Gothmog

Look in a mirror
"Nuff said"

You don't know... do you?

The Left are the people who think half the country are racist deplorables. The Left are the people who want the country to fail so they can blame Trump, they do not want a strong America, they want a weak failing America to justify their hate. The Left are the people who can't give Trump credit for anything, and no matter what happens they have to find some angle to turn it into a negative story.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Just a normal pretty concerned guy from germany. Once in love with a very cool women from texas. Have visited the united states as teenager and i loved it. I stay by my words. Trump isn't the solution. He makes things much more worse. There is a strong bond between the united states and Germany. Nowadays it's like talking to a stranger (big picture).

My Granddad was a prisoner in war and was shipped to the united states. He came back (healthy). So, there is a connection. The american culture influenced my life in many ways.

Peace & greets from Munich

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

America won't survive as it is today without common sense.

There isn't a big enough centre. Listening (or reading), the "right" thinks there's too many "left", the "left" thinks that there's too many "right".

Neither side thinks anyone is "centre". Everyone is thought to be extreme this way or that way.
Everyone seems to think the "other side" is completely wrong. For general sanity, people should have traits, or beliefs, of the other side. At least be able to consider the other side's, side. Or try to understand it.

Like liberals who like guns and capitalism. Or republicans that want health care and progress. Etc. The far left and far right shouldn't both be mad at the center people.

America needs to centre itself.

At least that's what it looks like from an outsider......but I could be completely wrong, my basic philosophy comes from the idea of " live and let live", or "do unto others as you would like others to do unto you".

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: TDawg61
The left by gang stalking and harassing our public officials will force police action in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You would know better than us there Goebles.
Does grandma know you've been going through grampa's war memorabilia again?
edit on CDTSunam0861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Trump is a serious step in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

It is not that there are too many left, it's that too many of the left is accepting of extremism. It would be analogous to the right as a whole accepting the KKK and refusing to allow anyone on the left to have a voice.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
America is just fine with the corporate oligarchy firmly in place.

My advice would be to go to work, go home watch TV and STFU. The rich are in control and what they do is none of your business.

Let's get drunk on the 4th, set off a few fire works and cherish our freedoms!!
edit on 24-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's one thing to establish law and order, but to ignore American values while doing so doesn't make our country any better than countries ruled by dictatorship. Not only is Trump stepping on American values while doing so, he's creating division across the U.S.. He's making American's ignorant by using their conservative political affiliation to justify his lies and bully tactics. After all, presidents are to represent all Americans not just their affiliated party. For a person who has touted his negotiating ability, he certainly hasn't shown it! It's his way or the highway. Common sense, American values and morality has taken a back seat to implementing his agenda.

There's definitely truth to the saying..."United we Stand, Divided we Fall."

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So what's the "anti American way of life"? America's always been diverse so there's never been a single "American way of life" to begin with.

The entire southwest used to be Spanish &/or Mexican territory. Part of the South was French, hence the Cajun and Creole cultures. And there's an entire section of states literally called "New England" lol. And around half of the US States were named after Native American words or tribal names. All of them have heavily influenced the ways of life in those regions.

"Our" foods come from all over the world, with some of the most famous ones coming from Italy (pizzas & pastas), Germany (hot dogs and hamburgers), Japan (sushi), and Latin American cultures (tortillas, enchiladas, nachos, tacos, etc - though to be fair, a lot of those "Mexican" foods sold here are highly Americanized and taste nothing like their Mexican counterparts). "Our" primary language is from England and our primary religious denominations came North African and West Asian religions. etc etc etc

So what exactly is an "American way of life"? For all we know, you might be the one with an "Anti-American way of life", whatever that means.
edit on 24-6-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

We all preach about the rule of law...

No we don’t.

People like Trump do...

now that's in our face, people are against it.

Like pardoning a career criminal “sheriff”?
Lowering sentences for money launderers?
Wanting to pardon yourself?
Fraudulent universities?

Why is Trump so anti-law in these instances?
And why are his supporters blind or wilfully ignorant to it?

edit on 24-6-2018 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So what exactly is an "American way of life"? For all we know, you might be the one with an "Anti-American way of life", whatever that means.

For me it is

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. ”

Anything that goes against this seems to be anti-American.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join