It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are anti American way of life trying to destroy America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Trump is trying to bring law and order to America once again. We all preach about the rule of law, now that's in our face, people are against it.
America won't survive as it is today without common sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Whats an anti-American way of life?

Is that like people who don't like hamburgers and don't drive pickup trucks?

Very confused...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Taking trump out of this for a second, law and order isnt what made america special. freedom to make your own choices was. Law can be, and oftern is,a hindrance. Such as when slavery was the law. Or in the people republic of california where you go to jail if you have an ar15 with a 30 round mag. Or in most states if the government catches you with a plant they disagree with.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

He's dividing your country. He isn't interested in your life, he don't care. He is a narcissist without empathy. Its all about him self and his Brand. Law and order? Donald Trump? Really? The Trumpsters just make him and his inner circle richer, thats all. History will show you.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The left by gang stalking and harassing our public officials will force police action in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I asked this many times here, but never get an reply. So, whats 'The Left'?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Nah man, America's had plenty of practice being the opposite of Midas around the world, we're bound to trash ourselves domestically at some point. It's called "ego". It destroys everything it encounters when it's overinflated.

We're in dire need of a cold slap from reality to ground us, though. 300 million out of 7 billion are a bit big for their britches at present.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Pick up a dictionary NWO noob.
edit on CDTSunam0561 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Pick up a dictionary noob.

Well, all he asked for was clarity. Are you unable to clarify or quantify something in one mere sentence?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Let us be lovers, we'll marry our fortunes together
I've got some real estate here in my bag
So we bought a pack of cigarettes and Mrs. Wagner's pies
And we walked off to look for America.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

German Left:
The Left

American Left:
The Left (USA)

Both movements arent that big. Hillary isnt a left, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TDawg61

Pick up a dictionary noob.

Well, all he asked for was clarity. Are you unable to clarify or quantify something in one mere sentence?

My bad.I thought you 2 knew what a dictionary was.Just won't be playing your semantics games which really just more thread derailing.
edit on CDTSunam0661 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's all about the establishments 'global government' agenda and how it got thwarted with Trumps election.

It blows my f'n mind how here on ATS of all places, that goes widely ignored.

'The New World Order' was the running main stream conspiracy theory for decades with mountains of proof of evidence of it's design and agenda.

Now we live in a world where the figure heads of that establishment openly call for a boarderless world, a global order, demonize any sense or practice of nationalism all the while strategically orchestrating immigration crisis's in both North America and Europe.

It's all so horrifically blatant and it's terrifying just how much they've already convinced so many people to embrace this ideology without thought or recognition.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Noob. A new word. Thanks. Sounds funny. Like a car horn.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
the right by gang stalking an entire city, guns in hands, mowing down it's citizens with their car all because they refuse to acknowledge that city's sovereignty when it comes to decisions regarding their own city parks???

get real... the fish rots from the head down.. it's those public officials be they left or right on the political spectrum that ignited the cancer that is destroying this country at the moment. one women was killed in charlottesville, one very well may have been permanently disabled, and many more were injured severely....
and the greater crime here is that a few on the trump team had their meals disrupted in local restaurants??
pointing fingers at each other solves absolutely nothing and if that is all you can do then you are part of the cancerous tumor!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

"Trying to" isnt inherently the way to look at it, for a lot of them.

They've come into this deep seated guilt mongered reality, where white is evil so they're overwhelmed with a sense of White Guilt, American's are monsters so they're overwhelmed with a sense of American Guilt, and human beings are destroying the Earth so they're overwhelmed with a sense of Homo Sapiens Guilt.

The degrees to which these constructs each are or are not actually 'conscious' above their subconscious could wildy vary from one individual to the next (although for most I surmise they're mostly ignorant to these forces driving their behaviors & attitudes, and are thoroughly knee jerk defensive towards information that would help them introspect above it).
edit on 24-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The democratic lies,sedition,corruption,scheming vile selfs are becoming more self evident as details of IG report are released.
No idea what your rambling about the rest is and don't care.
As I've said,thread derailing by the LEFT here is about the only thing they are competent at.Try at least attempting to address the Op.For once..please.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

have you ever looked into your family history? I was lucky enough to have a grandmother that was a great story teller when it came to my ancestors. yes, I am white... no, I have nothing to be guilty about, or maybe I do... it depends on just what time in history you are talking about and what ancestor.
first, my ancestors came to this country as indentured servants... many of those among us that have roots here dating back to colonial times have this in their family history. well, my ancestors stood with those black american slaves of the time and revolted against the masters when the treatment got to harsh... and that treatment didn't really have any perception of color. so, well, why should I be guilty of the slavery bit, it's in my history also? probably somewhere in yours also? if not in america than elsewhere?
and to top it off, another of my ancestors fought in the civil war, he was one of my favorite stories really. ya see, he was shot in the forehead, and he survived somehow, although he didn't enjoy a painless life after that. and while some my contest this, history books tell me that one of the reasons he fought in that war was to free those slaves of his time.
another was part of the underground railroad, while even another was a member of the kkk...
I am part german, those indentured servants were refugees from germany... so, while japanese and german immigrants were being placed in detention camps here in the state (I know, we only hear of the japanese, but like the german camps, more groups were rounded up)... my father was off fighting the war...

I love history, it shows us where we've been, what we as a society once were. what we've gone through to be what we are.
I am sorry if some feel any guilt from the past. I mean, wouldn't it be better if we just viewed it with an appreciation for the advances we have made as a society with maybe just a tad bit of determination that we should never revert back to that way of life??

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

have you read all 568 pages of that report? Have you read any of it? Or are you going on just what you are hearing from the right leaning media outlets?
I haven't bothered reading it, eyesight isn't as good as it used to be and reading that much is rather difficult. ... haven't really paid much attention to what is being said about it because I am sure, both sides are taking the bits and pieces that support their claims and portraying a story that is only partially true and far more biased that this report or the investigation itself ever could be!
the events of the time though kind of tell me that if anything, the fbi was much kinder to trump than they were hillary in the months leading up to the election.
of course, this isn't addressing the op really, and to be honest, I think mine addressed it more!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You forgot baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join