It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel killed JFK says Vanunu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef
OOPS, I think you hit the nail on the head!

One story comes out linking Oswald to the CIA and then out comes a story blaming the Jews (The favoured whipping boy of the moment).

Disinformation at it's best.

Krahzeef could you expand more on what you are thinking? What are you thinking about this contradiction and disinformation?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Vanunu said that according to "near-certain indications," Kennedy was assassinated due to "pressure he exerted on then head of government David Ben-Gurion, to shed light on Dimona's nuclear reactor."

This is about as thin as rice paper. This is in fact ridiculous. Israel had nothing to do with JFK's assassination.

And SAURON...you forgot NIXON in your list of possible conspirators in the JFK murder. He was in Dallas on November 23rd you know!! And, Gerald Ford of the Warren Commission was his buddy and he did make him VP just before he resigned handing him the Presidency!!.......

I don't think Johnson had anything to do with it. I think he was told who did it after and was told to keep his mouth shut. And, I believe that's why he got out of the presidential race in 1968 under pressure of the Republicans because they wanted no one in the way of Nixon winning (ahhhh, that would be why RFK was shot).....

And what about those Watergate tapes??.....what was erased? Info on the Kennedy assassination!! One thing that wasn't erased was one of Nixon's aides saying to Nixon "Kennedy has no idea what he's heading into in Dallas......."

NIXON is all over the assassination of both JFK and RFK and what the hell, probably MLK, Jr. as well......

NIXON was a bigger scum bag than Dubya...if you can believe that!!!!!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Michael Collins Piper and his book Final Judgement is the original writer of the Vannunu Israel connection to the JFK assassination but his book falls short of connecting Israel to Dealy Plaza. He really is no expert on the JFK assassination because the link to American Jews and the assassination is overwhelming. Jack Ruby was a Jewish Mobster originally born Jacob Rubenstein. Ever heard of him?
The Rockefeller family actually controls the Federal Reserve Bank who are Dutch Jews. They created the Rockefeller commission to "supposedly" study the JFK assassination when in reality they were covering up what really happened I cant believe that Piper cant connect Israel with these several American Jewish organizations that were behind the assassination.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

This is about as thin as rice paper. This is in fact ridiculous. Israel had nothing to do with JFK's assassination.

And SAURON...you forgot NIXON in your list of possible conspirators in the JFK murder. He was in Dallas on November 23rd you know!! And, Gerald Ford of the Warren Commission was his buddy and he did make him VP just before he resigned handing him the Presidency!!.......

I don't think Johnson had anything to do with it. I think he was told who did it after and was told to keep his mouth shut. And, I believe that's why he got out of the presidential race in 1968 under pressure of the Republicans because they wanted no one in the way of Nixon winning (ahhhh, that would be why RFK was shot).....

And what about those Watergate tapes??.....what was erased? Info on the Kennedy assassination!! One thing that wasn't erased was one of Nixon's aides saying to Nixon "Kennedy has no idea what he's heading into in Dallas......."

NIXON is all over the assassination of both JFK and RFK and what the hell, probably MLK, Jr. as well......

NIXON was a bigger scum bag than Dubya...if you can believe that!!!!!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

After having done many years of research on the subject, I have come to believe that this is a very plausible chain of events.

One thing that you have not mentioned, which is not widely known, is that Chuck Colson, who is a former aide to President Nixon, did jailtime for him in the wake of Watergate, and is now a Christian radio broadcaster, has basically come out and confirmed that Nixon at least knew of the assasination.

On the tapes, Nixon at one point is talking about some of the records he was after when he had his thugs break into Watergate. He says, basically, and I am paraphrasing, "if this comes out it will blow the whole bay of pigs thing wide open". According to Colson, "Bay of Pigs thing" meant the JFK murder.

Nixon had 2 different stories on where he was that day. He was in Dallas, but at one point claimed to have been driving through Manhattan when he heard people on the street yelling that the President had been shot.

If any high-ranking government official was involved in the assassination BEFORE the fact, I believe that it was indeed Richard Nixon.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

If Israel were really behind the assassination, I dare to think there are more than a few Americans that would have done something about it back then.

Really? Four years later, the president and congress did absolutely nothing about the blatant attack by Israel on the USS Liberty. Fighters were recalled twice that were minutes away from the American ship, and it is the first and only time in US history that there was no congressional inquiry into a major naval incident. The attack lasted 2 hours, clearly showing the Israelis intended to sink the ship. 34 dead, 170 wounded.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I don't think Johnson had anything to do with it.

What do you reckon is going on here then? Maybe he just had something in his eye? Grinning and winking behind the back of a grieving widow is pretty slimey as it is, but what do you reckon he's winking at Johnson about?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by twitchy]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join