It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel killed JFK says Vanunu

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Vanunu said that according to "near-certain indications," Kennedy was assassinated due to "pressure he exerted on then head of government David Ben-Gurion, to shed light on Dimona's nuclear reactor."

Maybe this will help pry open the door about MOSSAD and it's long history of subversive activity in the USA. How do you think contradicts the new evidence that Lee Harvy Oswald worked for ONI and the CIA?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vannunu is not an idot. Apparenntly he has enough dangerous information in him that the State of Israel wants to keep him behind bars longer. Hes a man with honor and morals, far from being a lunatic...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feralnews.com...
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
www.typepad.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Call Me A Skeptic, But...

First, I would like to be sure that Vanunu actually said this. Just some corroboration. Al Hayat seems to get mentioned in a lot of questionable situations, so I don't think I'm being unreasonable there.

Then, once that's out of the way, there's the question of whether or not this makes a lick of sense. I'm not seeing it.

If Israel were really behind the assassination, I dare to think there are more than a few Americans that would have done something about it back then.

The links seem to want to tie everything together into a nice little conspiracy package, but it's not very convincing to me.

Edit: The typepad.com link isn't working for me, btw. It says "Need a Source URL (url)".

[edit on 2/20/2005 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Crap - Mordehai Vennunu has a serious grudge against Israel. Israel never had and never will have the clout in Washington to pull strings behind the assassination of its own president. Israel is a US puppet and nothing more. The most Israel can do is do the bidding of the US.
Understand this - Sharon cannot do anything without getting Bush's OK. Back in 63 Israel was a speck with no power.

Mordehai Venunu should now relax in his Jaffa housing complex and pick a new hobby - Like knitting or collecting stamps.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
And yet....yes, another Kennedy thread. There are tons of them on here!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Do you have anything you wish to say here regarding the topic of the thread or just giving your 2 cents opinion on what you think about the post I have made here? Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. You really do say a lot about yourself without saying much at all.

Originally posted by LadyV
And yet....yes, another Kennedy thread. There are tons of them on here!

To Judah Maccabbi, it is definately understandable Vanunu should and probably does have a grudge against the Israeli Government for which he worked for and was imprisoned by. However, making serious claims like this should not be taken lightly and should be reflected upon.

In 1963 Israel was not a speck without power.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
You really do say a lot about yourself without saying much at all.

Yeah, I guess it does.....I try to follow the rules here. You should try it sometime

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Yeah, I guess it does.....I try to follow the rules here. You should try it sometime

Yeah well that one line comment you gave wasn't much appreciated. Don't the rules say to one stay on topic and two not to write one line responses? Geez give me a break. Actually I'll just press ignore.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well OOPS; it is an interesting theory.

But it should be added to the list of could of been

· Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone;
· The Soviet KGB;
· Fidel Castro;
· Anti-Castro Cubans;
· The "Mafia";
· Rogue CIA operatives and anti-Castro Cubans in collaboration with elements of "the Mafia";
· J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI;
· Lyndon Baines Johnson;
· Former Nazi intelligence officers;
· The Texas Oil Barons; and
· The Military-Industrial Complex

If I remember correctly the French were supposed to be involved or that they have information that is supposed to expose the true culprits behind the assassination.

I just finished the article Mossad and the JFK Assassination it also mentions the French more than I knew thanks for bring it up. I can't say it was the Mossad but the information provide certainly points more than a finger at them I think it's quite compelling.

[edit on 20/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

If I remember correctly the French were supposed to be involved or that they have information that is supposed to expose the true culprits behind the assassination.

According to Barr McClellan author of the book Blood, Money and Power - Johnson was heavily implicated in the assassination of JFK along with Big Oil and those involved in the Military Industrial Complex. McClellans book uses fingerprint analysis to show the presence of a second shooter at the book depository as well as connecting the money trail before and after the assassination.

The French connection asserted in McClellans book involves a request by Jackie Kennedy to have the French Secret Service do an independent investigation because she did not trust the Warren commission results.

The results of the French investigation are still sealed with Jackies records.

I really do not put much stock in an Israeli connection at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Good points Phoenix:
But who’s not to say Johnson, big oil and the Military ind, com. Did not use the Mossad,
Just thinking out loud

[edit on 20/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hell, all this time, I thought Kennedy was assassinated over Vietnam....his extra-maritial affairs....his dealings with the Mafia that went sour....now its good ole' and the always brought forth assertion of another MOSSAD/Israel connection and its continued effots to rule the world.

Vanunu is beyond hatred for Israel and because of such, his voice is worthless due to its extreme subjective bias.

Wasn't there a thread just the other day that asserted that it was the CIA and not MOSSAD that had Kennedy killed?
Hmmm, here's a thought, maybe the Pope wanted Kennedy killed? Maybe the Russian's wanted Kennedy killed? Maybe Johnson wanted Kennedy killed? Etc. Etc.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Fooled Again By The Masters Of Deception

Originally posted by Seekerof
Hmmm, here's a thought, maybe the Pope wanted Kennedy killed? Maybe the Russian's wanted Kennedy killed? Maybe Johnson wanted Kennedy killed? Etc. Etc.

Ha! How can you be so blind?

It was the Stonecutters.

Obviously.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Dimona in '63 was a top secret Israeli project and Kennedy's pressure on Ben-Gurian would probably not be enough for them to kill Kennedy, but there is probably more we don't know about the whole thing, actually no one really knows anything that's why we call them conspiracy theories now isn't it.

Anyways I think we should look into Vanunu's claims more and not just dismiss it because he is biased. Hell we are all biased. I'm biased against American Nazi Dictators...does that mean I can't talk about how evil America is??

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Good points Phoenix:
But who’s not to say Johnson, big oil and the Military ind, com. Did not use the Mossad,
Just thinking out loud

when investigating murder motive is always the best indicator of whodunit, LBJ had ongoing and future problems with corrupt dealings in Texas (including murder) that Bobby Kennedy was vigorously digging into. LBJ craved the power of the Presidency. LBJ and his cronies not only stood to make a lot of money but they could also control information about the assassination due to control of the Texas legal and political system as well as any Federal investigations that came later.

Simply looking at motive LBJ and his friends had the most to gain by killing Kennedy and the most to lose with his continued presence in the presidency.

Just thinking outloud myself - what Kennedy policy would have caused Israeli participation, what did LBJ have to offer the Isrealis if in fact their was mossad involvment.

LBJ was not known for his like of anyone other than white protestant good ole boys.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah Vanunu is biased. I guess Israel imprisoned him for years for nothing eh seekerof?

Look into who owns the federal reserve system, then look at Kennedy's ideas for reforming it. Executive Order 11110 may have been his death sentence.
www.john-f-kennedy.net...
www.sweetliberty.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Twitchy, try some real sources once in awhile, k?

Who owns the Federal Reserve?
The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

Frequently Asked Questions: Federal Reserve System

Or these:
Federal Reserve

Who Owns and Controls the Federal Reserve?

More can be provided.
Give me a break...........

seekerof

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Yeah Vanunu is biased. I guess Israel imprisoned him for years for nothing eh seekerof?

Look into who owns the federal reserve system, then look at Kennedy's ideas for reforming it. Executive Order 11110 may have been his death sentence.
www.john-f-kennedy.net...
www.sweetliberty.org...

Twitchy! You are spot on with this theory! Kennedy didn't want to continue being beholden to paying big interest on the debt and was trying to reform the federal reserve. He signed his own death sentence with that. But its not just the federal reserve. A few ATS colleagues and me are researching the history of money, moneylenders, banking cartels and the elite. They have manipulated every war, major occurence and economy dating back to the 17th century.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Seekerof, get a grip. The Jewish control of the federal reserve is a fact. A well known fact if you bother to look into it. I love people that ignore thousands and thousands of sites to pick out the one that supports thier jargon. You can be pro-bu#e all you like but try to keep it realistic at least.

The federal reserve system violates the US constitution, yes, Echtelion is correct. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 pushed through the legislature by Woodrow Wilson was nothing short of treason and a clear violation of the US constitution. Article 1, section 8 of the US Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate it's value, but the federal reserve act gave this power to a private corporation, the shares of which are not traded publicly, nor is it regulated or mandated by congress. They print money with no backing whatsoever, at no interest, then loans it to the treasury, with interest. They also retain the rights to purchase national debt (which is also illegal) and charge interest for it. The ones chiefly responsible for this are...

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

Paramount, Disney, ICM and CAA New York, Times, Wall Street Journal Washington Post, Boston Globe, Washington Post Barron's, Dow Jones Village Voice Time, U.S. News & World Report Atlantic Monthly, NY Daily News, AOL-Time Warner, CNN News Group (before you say no that's Ted Turner, look up 'Walter Isaacson'), Time Warner's publishing division, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune, Walt Disney Company, Touchstone, Buena Vista, Hollywood Pictures, Caravan Pictures, Miramax Films, Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., ESPN, Lifetime Television, A & E Television Networks, ABC Radio Network, Viacom, Inc., Paramount Pictures, CBS's Country Music Television Nashville Network Simon & Schuster, Scribner, The
Free Press, Pocket Books. Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, New York Post and TV Guide are all owned or controlled by one religous organization.

This is not to mention all the subsidary companies in print and local media, newsgroups, etc. that are either subsidized or controlled by the above listed companies. The recent consolidation of these major media companies has only tightened their grip, and really this is only to name a a few...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
To add to what JudahMaccabbi said, I would like to mention that Vanunu was nothing but a nuclear technician. Even if the "Israel killed JFK" theory is correct (even though it would be easier to believe that it was an illuminati-alien hybrid who killed him) - Vanunu would be the last man to know about it.

And I don't even think he really said it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
OOPS, I think you hit the nail on the head!

One story comes out linking Oswald to the CIA and then out comes a story blaming the Jews (The favoured whipping boy of the moment).

Disinformation at it's best.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join