It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Lineage Remnants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ememes

If the rumors about Jesus' Bloodline are real, I wonder if the descendants of Jesus had similar issues?
edit on 6/23/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

If the rumors about Jesus' Bloodline are real, I wonder if the descendants of Jesus had similar issues?

Do you mean the supernatural and synchronicity issues?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well yes. Though if Jesus does have strange powers perhaps his descendants in addition to supernatural happenings, have strange powers too.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Oh I see what you mean! I don't believe or claim to have any other-worldly power other then being able to read the 'sign posts' that are shown.

I don't know if it's Jesus' bloodline because if so it has been corrupted badly.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You might want to read this thread if you haven't already. It was one of the most epic threads ever on ATS.

I personally got an awful lot out of it.

It opens with "I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline family". And it gets better from there.

Enjoy.

Window of Opportunity

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

That is what brought me to make this post.

I was lead to read it and I already knew about the Ra Material, Kybalion, Trivium, Seth Material (i'm iffy on the Seth material though) the list goes on.

I would not put it past someone to hoax this if they read along similar lines but it seems that it's half-truth what he's saying. He is not fully disclosing things.

I want to say more but I need to go do something. (I'm not messing with you all! I want to say more but I worry because "if it's true", I don't want anything bad to happen.) But all this information is out there!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ememes
a reply to: Boadicea

I believe that our families karma may have already been worked out due to past horrors, hardships and traumas and I feel a time for balance is now part of this generation.

Could be... balance is the ultimate purpose of karma. There is also a place for rewarding past good deeds.

There could also be personal karma involved as well, if you were an ancestor in a previous incarnation. But you've probably had some thoughts or feelings about that already, eh? It might be important in determining your purpose now.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well yes. Though if Jesus does have strange powers perhaps his descendants in addition to supernatural happenings, have strange powers too.

Link the Autism in the OPs lineage to the story of Jesus who was an extremely intuitive and empathetic persona who tried to expose the fiat dollar scheme and the money-mongers manipulations of the masses and was schwacked for doing so.....yes Jesus was on the Autism Spectrum and he saw through the tricks others fell for and he was a spokesperson for change because of his special skill...which by the way include a built in lie detector ….this type of mind is a patter recognition type of mind and it is a didactic mind.....many more kids are continuing to be born with these tendancies….yes it is this genetic trait that the OPs family is being farmed for.....on a specific scale of the octave of Autisim exists GENIUS and this is the one they need to harvest....it is carried by the females in some way.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Do you mean the supernatural and synchronicity issues?

I dont know a whole lot about it, but have experienced this type of phenomenon to a degree that boggles the mind.

My best advice is to just live your life and let knowledge come to you naturally. If you get too caught up in it, if you feel as though youre obssessing and forcing it, especially the paranormal and supernatural stuff, you may earn a visit from someone...or something, that you would never wish to encounter again, like I did.

Dont worry, you'll learn plenty. Life is a journey so enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Does precognition, electrokinesis, and telepathy, along with an almost synathesetic combination of the 3 at times, count?

Just kidding.

Kidding.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Yeah I'm thinking I should pull back a bit. It's getting to the point that it's just all i think about! lol

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

a reply to: Boadicea

I believe that our families karma may have already been worked out due to past horrors, hardships and traumas and I feel a time for balance is now part of this generation.

Could be... balance is the ultimate purpose of karma. There is also a place for rewarding past good deeds.

There could also be personal karma involved as well, if you were an ancestor in a previous incarnation. But you've probably had some thoughts or feelings about that already, eh? It might be important in determining your purpose now.

I wondered that too, if maybe there is a past life involved in all this. I'm not entirely sure. I just feel that I'm trying to gain back information I lost and the synchronicities all line up for that purpose.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

How sure are you about this, is it written and tested family heritage or just passed down similar to NA princesses?

We are high in RH- blood and it seems to show the most in the women.

There's an issue right there about survivability.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I wondered that too, if maybe there is a past life involved in all this. I'm not entirely sure. I just feel that I'm trying to gain back information I lost and the synchronicities all line up for that purpose.

Have you tried any guided meditations? I know there are many free versions for download, as well as on YouTube... but the ads on Youtube have gotten ridiculous. You could try a guided meditation for pastlife regression and see what comes up.

I think I would try one geared more toward finding out my purpose or mission in life, that could be adapted to your purpose or hope for this particular family matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

How sure are you about this, is it written and tested family heritage or just passed down similar to NA princesses?

We are high in RH- blood and it seems to show the most in the women.

There's an issue right there about survivability.

That was one of the reasons why the family intermarried was because of the RH- factor. The mother and child would have died if it wasn’t for doing just that.

It’s part of Texas history. I don’t want to name the town for privacy reasons. I’m sorry I can’t provide you with that type of proof.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Have you tried any guided meditations? I know there are many free versions for download, as well as on YouTube... but the ads on Youtube have gotten ridiculous. You could try a guided meditation for pastlife regression and see what comes up.

I think I would try one geared more toward finding out my purpose or mission in life, that could be adapted to your purpose or hope for this particular family matter.

I have done hypnosis before with a hypnotherapist and had an experience that was a catalyst in starting up learning about the true nature of reality. I didn’t pursue it for almost 10 years before that. Lol I got stuck in the ‘matrix’ if you will. I never seem to find it as it finds me.

That’s why I keep wondering if things really do happen for a reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Nope,not proof for me but your own heritage interests and well being if complications of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You can put me in the "yes!" camp. I'm a firm believer that all things happen for a reason...

I think your higher self is trying to tell you something and that your best answers will come from yourself. I would still recommend trying a guided meditation that you can do at home at your leisure. Hypnosis has its place, but it's rather passive and reactive. The guided meditations are more proactive and allow you greater participation and awareness in the process.

Here's what YouTube recommended when I searched "guided meditation life path"

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You can put me in the "yes!" camp. I'm a firm believer that all things happen for a reason...

I think your higher self is trying to tell you something and that your best answers will come from yourself. I would still recommend trying a guided meditation that you can do at home at your leisure. Hypnosis has its place, but it's rather passive and reactive. The guided meditations are more proactive and allow you greater participation and awareness in the process.

Here's what YouTube recommended when I searched "guided meditation life path"

Thank you for the recommendation. I've done meditation but have not mixed hypnosis with it. I've learned that hypnosis can be a very powerful tool to help and also to hurt. It can be done while not even under if a hypnotist is well verse in the 'art' of it. (Commercials are a good example of 'covert hypnosis')

I would really recommend people to study hypnosis. By doing so you will be able to see through 'the bars of the cage' and be able to take hold of your own mind. It's very difficult to hypnotize a hypnotist simply because they have the knowledge of how it's done. The people who 'know' controlling the people who 'don't know' and they want to keep it like that.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Anything new to report? It’s a interesting thread and I would enjoy following it to see what’s revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join