It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Lineage Remnants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Can a certain family lineage still have an effect on it's people even though they are no longer 'active' in it?

I never really told anyone this. Especially for people who are kind of aware of weird and odd things in this world. I have felt that I have been "lead" to certain information. That everything happens for a reason. (It's probably not a big deal, I'm probably blowing this up in my head. I just get embarrassed talking about it. lol)

My family comes from Spanish royalty and was granted land in Texas by the King. We have our own town that has and is inhabited by our family members solely. My family has (up to this generation) intermarried with each other. If you didn't do so you would be disowned. (My mom remarried after my dad and my grandma has not spoken to her since.) We are high in RH- blood and it seems to show the most in the women.

I don't know if it's true or not if the bloodlines are real. From what I know my family does not do anything remotely related to what could be termed as 'Satanism'.

But what I'm wondering is if, because of our bloodline (which supposedly have not and/or been diluted very little) are more susceptible to certain influences. My mom and my name are unique and odd. I don't want to say them to protect our identities but one means "King of demons" and the other means "Queen of May".

Are these just coincidences? Our family has always had odd and bizarre encounters with other beings/ghosts/aliens/demons.

I have had a book fall on my head at a store that taught me about the bloodline. And that lead me to other books that didn't seem connected but now are. (like pieces of a puzzle coming together)

I know there is still a lot to learn and I'm not done.

I guess I'm wondering is, do things happen for a reason? If this is all true, can this bloodline have control over its people even if they are far removed from it? Is there some secret internal knowledge that is trying to come up to the surface? Because that's what I feel deep down. And these 'leads' or 'synchronicities' are just bringing in the information externally so I can know it at a conscious level.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ememes

Why?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's the thing, I don't know. I feel that if I learned about it that I can use that knowledge to help people. Balance the scales. I don't know how I can go about doing that though other then teaching what I have learned.

I have always had a strong leaning towards truth and for some reason this information plays a part to the completed picture.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Looked it up.
Asmode...?🤔
May queen..

The May Queen or Queen of May is a personification of the May Day holiday, and of springtime and also summer

Am I close?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Grats on your first thread.

And don't be embarrassed. You fit right in here with your thread.
Plenty of threads about "coincidences" and "ghosts" following the family blood line throughout history. And also genetics can influence.

But again I'm just here to give you a congratulation.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Looked it up.
Asmode...?🤔
May queen..

The May Queen or Queen of May is a personification of the May Day holiday, and of springtime and also summer

Am I close?

Yes, you are! Please don’t look too closely into it to protect my family. (Paranoid I know. I just can’t be too careful)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
Grats on your first thread.

And don't be embarrassed. You fit right in here with your thread.
Plenty of threads about "coincidences" and "ghosts" following the family blood line throughout history. And also genetics can influence.

But again I'm just here to give you a congratulation.

Thank you so much! I haven’t used a forum in years so it’s all new to me! Thank you for the support!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Sounds just like Jehovah's witnesses, Do you still talk to your mom since she remarried?
edit on 23-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Backing off😊

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Perhaps some kind of family karma?

I find your post very intriguing... and kinda odd, because my sister and I recently saw a psychic who suggested there was a family issue to be resolved related to a great-grandfather who fought for the south in the Civil War... who happened to be from a very prominent family. In fact, it's pretty much a household name. But I admit I have no idea what we're supposed to do about any of it!

Good luck. Wish I could be more help!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

In the upper right corner you'll see an envelope, that is your PM ATS mail....click on it.
You got mail

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This sounds like the beginning of a book I would be dying to read.
I have no idea where your investigations will lead you, but please write your experiences down in a journal or something.
Who knows, if nothing comes of it, you could write a book

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You have your own town in Texas? And inter marry within the family? Seems a bit extreme....Perfect for a TV pilot and resulting series.

We should talk....
edit on 23-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ememes
Can a certain family lineage still have an effect on it's people even though they are no longer 'active' in it?

I never really told anyone this. Especially for people who are kind of aware of weird and odd things in this world. I have felt that I have been "lead" to certain information. That everything happens for a reason. (It's probably not a big deal, I'm probably blowing this up in my head. I just get embarrassed talking about it. lol)

My family comes from Spanish royalty and was granted land in Texas by the King. We have our own town that has and is inhabited by our family members solely. My family has (up to this generation) intermarried with each other. If you didn't do so you would be disowned. (My mom remarried after my dad and my grandma has not spoken to her since.) We are high in RH- blood and it seems to show the most in the women.

I don't know if it's true or not if the bloodlines are real. From what I know my family does not do anything remotely related to what could be termed as 'Satanism'.

But what I'm wondering is if, because of our bloodline (which supposedly have not and/or been diluted very little) are more susceptible to certain influences. My mom and my name are unique and odd. I don't want to say them to protect our identities but one means "King of demons" and the other means "Queen of May".

Are these just coincidences? Our family has always had odd and bizarre encounters with other beings/ghosts/aliens/demons.

I have had a book fall on my head at a store that taught me about the bloodline. And that lead me to other books that didn't seem connected but now are. (like pieces of a puzzle coming together)

I know there is still a lot to learn and I'm not done.

I guess I'm wondering is, do things happen for a reason? If this is all true, can this bloodline have control over its people even if they are far removed from it? Is there some secret internal knowledge that is trying to come up to the surface? Because that's what I feel deep down. And these 'leads' or 'synchronicities' are just bringing in the information externally so I can know it at a conscious level.

Keep digging and sooner or later we will meet in the middle.Yes,it is our women they want,yes you need to protect your Family,no you cannot tell anyone or make it more public,no they will not stop trying to pimp your gene pool....yes you will have to make it untenable to continue chasing your lineage....and finally no most in your family will not listen closely....and never foget there is a TRAITOR in every family like this who has been idoctrinated by TPTB using money and power....every family has an inside trojan horse member who has been compromised knowingly or unknowingly.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ememes

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Looked it up.
Asmode...?🤔
May queen..

Am I close?

Yes, you are! Please don’t look too closely into it to protect my family. (Paranoid I know. I just can’t be too careful)

Its to late....the moment you posted online you were a made man or woman.....deal with it it Is now game on.Dont think you are anonymous....be awake and aware.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So you're saying you're an inbred hillbilly?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So you're saying you're an inbred hillbilly?

Most likely! We joke saying that's the reason why me and another cousin are on the autism spectrum! lol

This is why I don't talk about it much because it's an odd thing to say but it's the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sounds just like Jehovah's witnesses, Do you still talk to your mom since she remarried?

Yes I am close to my mom, It's her mom that doesn't talk to her.
I really doubt that we are Jehovah's. From what I was lead to we are Crypto Jews but have lost all that knowledge in the recent 100 years or so.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'm not too worried about it because we are so far removed that it really dosen't mean much now a days.

I understand that putting this information up will generate effects into the world. But if I don't I will not grow in my knowledge and understanding of my self and others. I have to learn to do it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I believe that our families karma may have already been worked out due to past horrors, hardships and traumas and I feel a time for balance is now part of this generation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join