It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ytiyrkydkxd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I had purely anti social intentions when I joined this forum. Day after day I see people come on here ranting about what they just herd on the news as if they know everything now, meantime the thing they're ranting about happened like a decade ago. Is it just a coincidence or must OP have manure for brains? That aside I grew up around NYC. After Ace Ventura, Gorge Carlin was a big influence for me. I have absolutely no idea how many documentaries I've seen, and I've probably re-watched some without even remembering I saw them before. I don't believe a god damn thing any more, and I only acknowledge things as acknowledged. What I want to know is when is the nwo going to happen already?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waradow

You sound like you will fit right in!!!

Welcome to the club!!!

George Carlin is the best!!!!

Peace

ETA: if you have any questions finding your way on ATS feel free to ask...have fun!!

ETA2: I think your thread title is most excellent

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 14:41:06 -0500pm304120186 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thats a beauty of an intro..

See you around..

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Welcome to the jungle...and now a question...how in the world is one influenced by Ace Ventura...i for one look forward to a thread on that subject. Should be fun and stay tuned !

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

NOTE

Images that may cause seizures in some are not allowed. Please think before posting.

edit on 6/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That could send more than one to the hospital after suffering seizures...kinda gave me a headache

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's heart warming to hear how Ace Ventura helped you though your formative years.

I'm wondering, may I ass you a question? No? Aaaaaalrighty then!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's gonna be a really long summer.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

when is the nwo going to happen already?

C'mon. You've been a part of it for years...Where have you been? Don't you see the masses, with almost every head looking down at an electronic device, unaware of the people nearby? We've even less a hive mind now.....Unity destroyed, mission accomplished.

Glad you could stop by. Love ya, man.

new topics

top topics

join