It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Q: Red Flags? End game? Or???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The subjects of all Q's drops have been discussed on ATS... but Q's drops haven't covered every topic covered on ATS. In other words, we've covered more on ATS than Q has in his drops.

I was speaking generally, not literally.

Technically, we have no proof, only evidence. If there were genuine proof, there could be no doubt by anyone, so no one could deny it, and everyone would know it. Rather, we have evidence, much of it circumstantial.

Access to Air Force One, and access to the POTUS Twitter is enough proof for me.

Not really. For one thing, by the same logic, there is too much not legitimate information to be sure of anything. And as you've pointed out, nothing Q is dropping is really new information.

Actually, several things were pointed out months in advance, like the nuclear disarmament of North Korea just for one.

I'm so careful I don't "follow" anyone! Everyone is suspect...

A very wise policy to have indeed.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

One example confirmed.

😎💥

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If you would, please give me your top 3 proofs of Q's legitimacy — things that he accurately predicted or unique insights that could only be provided by an insider.
All weatherman are becoming very uncomfortable with you line of questioning . ..and now to the Weather LARP Network brought to you by The Fake News Outlet near you

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I was speaking generally, not literally.

Thank you for the clarification... and sorry to seem like a nitpicker, but I think it's an important distinction. There are subjects that I have not seen Q address though, that have been discussed to one extent or another here and elsewhere. There may be a good reason for Q not mentioning them... or not. For now, I just note the observation and keep it in mind.

Actually, several things were pointed out months in advance, like the nuclear disarmament of North Korea just for one.

Interesting. And good to know -- thank you! I knew Q had mentioned meetings with North Korea, but not that he had predicted North Korea would voluntarily disarm. See? This is why I kept trying to update before posting and I still blew it!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

For now, I just note the observation and keep it in mind.
I just got back from picking up some stuff but while I was out my mind was thinking along the lines of observing the members reaction's to Q . Other then to say there seems to be a link and you could create a demographic of those members in other threads and the kind of positions they take . Small dot's that can give the bigger picture .

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

[I] was thinking along the lines of observing the members reaction's to Q . Other then to say there seems to be a link and you could create a demographic of those members in other threads and the kind of positions they take . Small dot's that can give the bigger picture.

You're probably right, but it would tell us more about the posters than about Q or anything really. And more about them as individuals than as a collective.

I would expect about the usual division of opinions... those who are true believers and those who will never believe... those who want to believe but don't know what to believe... those who don't want to believe but admit they don't know what to believe... and those who don't know and don't care. Well, and those who know and care very much but don't want the rest of us to know...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen
I know one thing for sure.

The Q postings has outed many "opposition" operators.

Classic.

Flushing the Pheasants is part of the Q thing.

Q is not a single focused operation.

The only way to expose things (and people) is to get them out of the comfort zones.

Works every time.

If you want ants to go into The_Sun, put honey on the anthill.

😎⚖

You bring up a good point. We’re at a stage where anyone who disagrees with Q is instantly labeled an opposition operator.

Which makes me even more wary. Anytime a group like the Q followers start to ostracize people with different opinions it’s another sign it’s all BS.

If anyone has actually been researching the whole globalist-NWO-elite thing for longer than the past couple of years it should be obvious that political parties don’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

If Q was real, they’d be calling for the heads of the people in the Trump admin just as much as the Democrats. That Q is only going after one side of the political spectrum outs them as what they truly are, partisan propaganda. Anyone truly concerned with taking down the global cabal wouldn’t only be going after one side of it.

Boy if that is discocerting to you just wait till the arrests begin.
Think how the q'ites act after that kind of affirmation.
Just a dozen or so death-by-doorknobs aint nuthin compared to mass arrests of high level officials.
I am suspecting that is where we are @ now.
Something has the anti-q group seriously stirred up this past week. Surely it is more than just the OIG report.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I would expect about the usual division of opinions... those who are true believers and those who will never believe... those who want to believe but don't know what to believe... those who don't want to believe but admit they don't know what to believe... and those who don't know and don't care. Well, and those who know and care very much but don't want the rest of us to know...
A very good list of options to be armed with to consider when asking a question to get it straight in one's mind . I think agendas are probably more important at the end of the day .

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Something has the anti-q group seriously stirred up this past week. Surely it is more than just the OIG report.

Whew! So it's not just me!!!

And doesn't it seem as if the whole "children in cages" faux outrage was manufactured for the same purpose? Or is that just me? At first I thought it was to distract from the IG report too, but it seems too shrill... too desperate... too contrived. (Just like so much else lately.) Perhaps to distract Team Trump and the congress critters as much or more than for our benefit?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

The release of the public version of the IG Report + the Congressional hearings triggered massive forum activity, mostly attacks against.

A little here on ATS, but the massive onslaught hit twitter and other well known places.

💥Sun.Burn💥

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

A very good list of options to be armed with to consider when asking a question to get it straight in one's mind . I think agendas are probably more important at the end of the day .

Well, it probably can't hurt! But I'll admit that I simplify it for practical purposes: Those who recognize they cannot and do not know the truth -- no matter which way they lean -- are the ones I would trust the most. It's the ones who presume to know what they cannot know whose judgment I question... and their agenda.

I saw a very sad article recently about a survey in which a disappointingly large sample of people could not differentiate between fact and opinion. I guess we have to accept that there are some people who truly believe their opinion is fact, including about Q, and take it for what it's worth. But we also have to accept that there will be people with an agenda that will know the truth and willfully and deliberately tell us half-truths, mis-truths and un-truths.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Ugh. How much time will give you this before you decide that it's not real? Honest question. If there are no arrests this week or next week or two weeks from now or a month from now, are you going to look back and say, "I guess my perception was completely wrong." ?

Six months from now will you still be waiting for the mass arrests around the globe? A year from now?

I can only tell you what personally has *me* "stirred up" (as much as I'm "stirred up") when it comes to Q. It's how mind-boggling it is to see so many seemingly otherwise rational people fall into this trap. And it's not just Q. Look at where people are turning for information:

There's a True Pundit sourced thread right now. True Pundit literally makes # up. And they don't do it cryptically so it's even easier to debunk, like the first "crumbs" from Q. The other day, a Neon Nettle sourced fake news story made it to the top spot and garnered over 100 flags and Neon Nettle puts out stuff like this:

Tony Podesta Arrested: Arrest Warrants Issued for Hillary Clinton & John Podesta

Anthony Bourdain Was About to Expose an Elite Pedophile Ring Before He Died

Pedophile's Decapitated Body Found Outside Judge's Home After Bail Hearings

Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

NBC News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant by 2017

Queen Elizabeth Allegedly Caught 'Shape Shifting' On TV Goes Viral

Those are all fabrications. Completely made up. I see people gobbling up the crap from Your News Wire which is quite possibly run by the same person/people as they often are the only two sources for identical fake news stories.

What causes people to put belief in this stuff and maintain it no matter how frequently it's proven false? I don't say this to be rude, but there's clearly a common thread here from the likes of Neon Nettle to Q to Trumpism.

Every once in a while, I feel obligated to at least try to drag people back to somewhere in the vicinity of reality. I did the same with the 0Hour1 crap and True Pundit before (including a whole thread here). I started indexing viral fake news stories and who pushed them (here). I tried to talk people back from the edge on "WH Anon."

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Ugh. How much time will give you this before you decide that it's not real? Honest question. If there are no arrests this week or next week or two weeks from now or a month from now, are you going to look back and say, "I guess my perception was completely wrong." ?

Six months from now will you still be waiting for the mass arrests around the globe? A year from now?

I can only tell you what personally has *me* "stirred up" (as much as I'm "stirred up") when it comes to Q. It's how mind-boggling it is to see so many seemingly otherwise rational people fall into this trap. And it's not just Q. Look at where people are turning for information:

There's a True Pundit sourced thread right now. True Pundit literally makes # up. And they don't do it cryptically so it's even easier to debunk, like the first "crumbs" from Q. The other day, a Neon Nettle sourced fake news story made it to the top spot and garnered over 100 flags and Neon Nettle puts out stuff like this:

Tony Podesta Arrested: Arrest Warrants Issued for Hillary Clinton & John Podesta

Anthony Bourdain Was About to Expose an Elite Pedophile Ring Before He Died

Pedophile's Decapitated Body Found Outside Judge's Home After Bail Hearings

Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

NBC News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant by 2017

Queen Elizabeth Allegedly Caught 'Shape Shifting' On TV Goes Viral

Those are all fabrications. Completely made up. I see people gobbling up the crap from Your News Wire which is quite possibly run by the same person/people as they often are the only two sources for identical fake news stories.

What causes people to put belief in this stuff and maintain it no matter how frequently it's proven false? I don't say this to be rude, but there's clearly a common thread here from the likes of Neon Nettle to Q to Trumpism.

Every once in a while, I feel obligated to at least try to drag people back to somewhere in the vicinity of reality. I did the same with the 0Hour1 crap and True Pundit before (including a whole thread here). I started indexing viral fake news stories and who pushed them (here). I tried to talk people back from the edge on "WH Anon."

Actually. It was when you put your focus on q that my antenna raised and I looked closer.
What brought a big gun like you to the q palooza?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Red flags I see.

... those who know and care very much but don't want the rest of us to know...

The number and tenacity of these types.

The unilateral attacks of the MSM. The monotopical way the "debunk" is delivered in most cases.

The way the threads on 4chan were attacked and driven off of that board onto another. That was something to behold.

The number of e-celebs jumping on and off the bandwagon. Alex Jones and John Corsi sticking their noses in to muddy the waters; I've never trusted either of those clowns.

And guess what?

Q is indeed a psyop.

It had to be. The amount of programming the populations of the earth have been successfully subjected to since the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations (anyone not familiar with how entertwined this organization is with the formation of the C_A is so far behind they don't even realize it) began kicking out research is mind boggling. The only thing that can reverse decades of mass manipulation is an equally effective de-programming effort.

Fighting fire with fire.

Q acts as a magnet for like minded individuals to gather and then directs our focus in specific directions with certain outcomes in mind. An intentional 100th monkey effect.

Here is a rundown I did a while back for another member who was interested but had questions.

Specifically I wanted to mention this portion:

Personally, I think Q is the successor to FBIanon and is working on what the latter termed as "Option B:"

I will put it to you this way: You have three choices,

A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war, the civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our government, and a civil war begins.

B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.

C) you do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.

I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.

some internet archive of this post

I see FBIanon and the /CFG/ threads that sprung out of their posts as a beta test for what we are now seeing with Q.

The outside observable facts and happenings match up with the insiders view and narratives.

Or Q could be just a big distraction while evil Trump and his cohorts sell is out to evil Putin. I suppose that's always possible too; I just don't know how probable.

Thank you so much for this thread and your views on tje whole thing!
edit on 21-6-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Had to change to nested ex tags

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ugh. How much time will give you this...

As in what would be my deal breaker? I'm not sure yet. Depends on how long Q can keep me intrigued I supposed.

...before you decide that it's not real? Honest question.

Real what??? That's an honest question too. You have already defined who Q is and who Q is not. I haven't. Q is a real something. I don't know what, but Q is real. And so are Qsters.

If there are no arrests this week or next week or two weeks from now or a month from now, are you going to look back and say, "I guess my perception was completely wrong." ?

I'm not expecting anything. And what little hope and optimism I have for any arrests, much less mass arrests, is the ongoing investigations at the federal level, the criminal conduct reported in the IG reports, the involvement of prosecutor Huber for likely criminal charges, the current mass hiring of prosecutors across the country, and the reported 35,000 +/- federal sealed indictments across the country. It's not anything Q has said or hasn't said.

But I will point out as well that there have apparently been mass arrests... in Saudi Arabia.

I can only tell you what personally has *me* "stirred up" (as much as I'm "stirred up") when it comes to Q.... Look at where people are turning for information...

I'm right there with you when it comes to True Pundit and Neon Nettle. But it is what it is. That's always a problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Part of your comment was cut out due to formatting glitches, so I'm quoting that part here. I'll respond in my next comment.

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I will put it to you this way: You have three choices,

A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war, the civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our government, and a civil war begins.

B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.

C) you do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.

I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.

some internet archive of this post

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All this formatting is going to be tricky... so be forgiving!!!

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Red flags I see.

... those who know and care very much but don't want the rest of us to know...The number and tenacity of these types... The unilateral attacks of the MSM... The monotopical way the "debunk" is delivered in most cases.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. If Q is "just a LARP," then why give him any attention at all? Especially with so much else to report on! But even if Q is a LARP, people are still researching and learning. As Dashen said, "Best LARP ever".

The way the threads on 4chan were attacked and driven off of that board onto another. That was something to behold.

I missed that. But very curious. I 'd love to hear about it though any time you want to tell me

The number of e-celebs jumping on and off the bandwagon. Alex Jones and John Corsi sticking their noses in to muddy the waters; I've never trusted either of those clowns.

I'm right there with you. Which is kind of funny, because it was hearing Alex Jones on Art Bell in my pre-internet days that got me looking for conspiracy websites when I did get online, and brought me to ATS to begin with! But I learned pretty quick not to trust AJ/Infowars, and Corsi.

Q is indeed a psyop.

It had to be. The amount of programming the populations of the earth have been successfully subjected to since the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations (anyone not familiar with how entertwined this organization is with the formation of the C_A is so far behind they don't even realize it) began kicking out research is mind boggling. The only thing that can reverse decades of mass manipulation is an equally effective de-programming effort.

Fighting fire with fire.

Ahhhh... That does make sense. Thank you. I didn't even see that, and I should know better, because I have read about the ways the mind/emotions are programmed, becoming so ingrained or hard-wired so-to-speak that they become basically instinctive. Going forward, I will be looking at some things from a little different perspective. Thanks!

Q acts as a magnet for like minded individuals to gather and then directs our focus in specific directions with certain outcomes in mind. An intentional 100th monkey effect.

Kinda like when my daughter says that great minds think for themselves and often come to the same conclusions... in the case of Q, like minds -- and even great minds -- following the same crumbs to the same records and documents and other information.

Here is a rundown I did a while back for another member who was interested but had questions.

Thanks, much appreciated. And I'm sure not just by me.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Please continue discussion in the original thread topic.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

Thread Closed

ATS staff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join