It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says North Korea has returned remains of 200 U.S. war dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Did you?

I need more coffee.

Apologies if I misrepresented you.

Apologies accepted.

My point is, we're told what to believe by the MSM and the facts about North Korea are sketchy to say the least.

That is all.

The true fact remains is that we have no idea what is truth or lies coming out of NK. The meeting with Trump could be edited in NK for all we know. We are shown what Kim wanted us to see.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: 727Sky

So why is the only place reporting this a BS fake news site called “thia visa” lol???

If true wouldn’t Fox News have this story o the front page???

I suppose if you took the time to read the article you would see the original source was www.reuters.com...

REUTERS.... SORRY IT IS NOT YOUR CNN OR OTHER FAKE NEWS SIGHTS YOU SEEM TO LIKE, QUOTE, AND BELIEVE

edit on 727stk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Can you give us a list of the media sites that we should "believe in"?

Or is it just safe to say that if they're positive toward Trump we can believe them.

LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Well, what is not media hype is the fact that the Kim Regime is a murderous dictatorship that has committed human rights crimes againsts own people for decades.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

About as much as any other person not in a position of power or who has never visited. Not that visitors get a good sense of the political situation their other than the fact the government is clearly totalitarian and tries to control all aspects of Korean life, and that of visitors.

The military holds sway, but Kim is the supreme leader and he isn't afraid to shuffle who has what power. That isn't just the military, it goes for the WPK too.

Or are you alluding to his sister?
edit on 21-6-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Or are you alluding to his sister?

Possibly amongst others. I think there is a high counsel so to speak and Kim is the face. Sound familiar?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well, what is not media hype is the fact that the Kim Regime is a murderous dictatorship that has committed human rights crimes againsts own people for decades.

I actually wanted some form of diplomacy, Trump is going the way of appeasement. Making him a stand-up guy. I'm not keen on that.

The nuclear weapons are an issue, the rate of development was/is too. I can only imagine the strain such work has had on the Korean people.

That's what should be pressed and bloody hard. Look what we did to the Nazis when their run was over, the Nazis did their worst crimes against 'outsiders' and 'undesirables' yet North Korea is doing such things (work and death camps) to it's own damned citizens.

Just stating that for perspective, the government should be strung up or shot... Or strung up and shot, ya know?
edit on 21-6-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

They've got an interesting doctrine with an interesting history.

As an outsider I can't possibly say but it's definitely plausible. Shadow governments are all the rage huh? I've read a bit on Korea's compartmentalized interests... Foreign labour, weapons sales and the production of funny money. Stuff like that.

It's possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Just stating that for perspective, the government should be strung up or shot... Or string up and shot, ya know?

Honestly mate, in the end, I think that is exactly what is going to happen. It's early yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Can you give us a list of the media sites that we should "believe in"?

Or is it just safe to say that if they're positive toward Trump we can believe them.

LOL

I just report on what I see and what I read.. It is up to you to believe whatever makes your boat float.. I believe there are remains of 200 soldiers being returned to the USA for identification from North Korea.. I guess we could wait until hell freezes over and CNN reports anything positive about the meeting ... Let me know for I never watch anything they put out due to the possibility of some family member might be in the room and suffer from the (Clinton or) Communist News Networks brain washing.. It has to work very well by some of the replies and hate shown in this thread about the retrieval of MIAs..

I am glad I do not live in the world of perceived vitriol hatred that the Trump haters live by.. My only heart felt hatred is for stupidity on my own part.. I try not to be to stupid therefore I read, listen, and sift through stuff; but hey stupid happens sometimes..... As far as Trump I listen to what he says and then check what some news sources report.. Amazing how creative editing can create a totally fake narrative.

Again I am glad the remains are being returned and do hope there will be more to follow.. I was also glad when the people who were being held in North Korea were released back to the USA because of the impending Trump Kim meeting. But there are probably those who can find fault with that also since someone like Obama/democrat did not do it..

edit on 727stk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Well in his defense he thought they were iillegal immigrants...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I was also glad when the people who were being held in North Korea were released back to the USA after the Trump Kim meeting. 

Actually it was before the meeting. It was a positive gesture to push for a deal.

Edit; Sorry, I thought it was a nice gesture too.

edit on 21-6-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I was also glad when the people who were being held in North Korea were released back to the USA after the Trump Kim meeting. 

Actually it was before the meeting. It was a positive gesture to push for a deal.

Correct

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Yep. At least they're being engaged.

It's more than what's been done in very recent history, but then North Korea wanted that engagement. They've been throwing wild raves during the day so to speak, it worries the neighbors but at the same time isn't exactly illegal.

The music's off at 8pm.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well in his defense he thought they were iillegal immigrants...

No wonder Mr. T admires him sooo much.

What has happened to the US of A?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I laughed when he said their parents were begging him.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
One thing's for sure... after the NK female soldiers are freed, I would have one over here with me. But that's after she's dewormed first.

So edgy! You really are a man's man, aren't you!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Trump told me he was..

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sounds just like the good old USA doesn't it!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So your way of negotiating is to insult the other party? Once you enter negotiations rule one is to get them to like you. If they hate you they are not going to want to talk to you. Makes me wonder how you don't know this?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join