It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's A.G. LORETTA LYNCH Did Something So Bad - Its CLASSIFIED.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Has anyone gotten obamas .clinton email address yet?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ronjer
a reply to: Boadicea

The Tim Kaine theroy is great! Love it!
Fills in alot of blanks IMHO.

Thanks... a lot of things about Hillary's campaign and pretty much everything "Hillary!" doesn't add up unless I look at it from a different perspective than the MSM and talking heads keep telling us. And from this perspective, lots of things start adding up!

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're right! It's probably just a recipe for pecan pie that they don't want everyone seeing.

TheRedneck

Lol, spit Dr. pepper all over my iPad. Not sure how some of these people get fresh air in their obviously airtight bubbles.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

You're right! It's probably just a recipe for pecan pie that they don't want everyone seeing.

TheRedneck

Or perhaps, since the report was about classified materials on Clinton's email server ... it's that.

I know, I know. Crazy right?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I would hope so. Classifying information just for the sake of not showing the public criminal behavior is, itself, criminal.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I would hope so. Classifying information just for the sake of not showing the public criminal behavior is, itself, criminal.

The whole classified system at the Federal level is a matter of Executive Order ... isn't it?

So technically, the President could tell them to release this stuff, whatever it is ... right?

Wonder why he hasn't?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Sorry about the Ipad. I hear Mrs. Horowitz makes a mean pecan pie, a closely guarded family secret.

TheRedneck

edit on 6/19/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

For the reasons most people state: its classified, at least in part, to protect witnesses/whistleblowers, as well as the ancillary information.

Just because a classified email was leaked won't change the classification, necessarily. As an example.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

For the reasons most people state: its classified, at least in part, to protect witnesses/whistleblowers, as well as the ancillary information.

Just because a classified email was leaked won't change the classification, necessarily. As an example.

I'm with you Texan ... it's classified because it's classified.

However, as I said, Trump is allegedly a wide open kind of guy. Names of witesses/whistleblowers could be redacted to protect their identities ... but at least, the American public would know what was going on.

So, since that hasn't happenned ... I guess Trump wants the Classified material to stay Classified.

I still wonder why.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

...every time they try to pull a rabbit out of a hat to try and bring him down he pulls a hat out of the rabbit and brings them all down.

Can't...

unsee...

mental...

image...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

Can't Trump just declassify it?

If someone requires it. It appears Horowitz said he'd do just that.

Oh this is getting good.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Trump won't "unClassify" anything that would jeopardize an ongoing investigation or prosecution.

He may give some subtle hints however.

"Listen" carefully to every word he says.

⚖😎🔑

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump won't "unClassify" anything that would jeopardize an ongoing investigation or prosecution.

He may give some subtle hints however.

"Listen" carefully to every word he says.

⚖😎🔑

LOL ... so that one can make up whatever story one wants?

Trump can declassify anything in a minute. If he wants "the whole truth" out there, he can put it out there.

If he doesn't, following the same logic employed by you and others, then he must have something to hide.

Something Baaaad.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Don't listen to Xeunchen... Trump isn't smart enough to give any clues. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't listen to a word he says. It's just a bunch of fake news made up lies anyway. Nancy Pelosi makes much more sense.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Almost everything that was forced to be de-classified this year, was actually incriminating to the DOJ/FBI, or embarrassing to the DOJ/FBI.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Almost everything that was forced to be de-classified this year, was actually incriminating to the DOJ/FBI, or embarrassing to the DOJ/FBI.

Do you have some specific items in mind?

So that we can follow along with your logic?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Don't listen to Xeunchen... Trump isn't smart enough to give any clues. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't listen to a word he says. It's just a bunch of fake news made up lies anyway. Nancy Pelosi makes much more sense.

TheRedneck

Nancy Pelosi doesn't make any sense to me. Nor Schumer, nor Warren nor Bernie nor ... pick one.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Truth of it is most likely slick silly offered her some kinda of bribe to kill investigation of Hillary. Why else would they fly out to nowhere and have a secret meeting on a private plane more than 2000 miles. From home.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: carewemust

Lynch and Bill Clinton only talked about the grandkids on the tarmac.
I think the exact words were something like this -

Bill: “If you don’t dump cold water on Hillary’s email investigation, we won’t see our grandkids outside of prison visits.”
Lynch: “You are right, I will call Comey after you leave the plane.”

Problem is, she doesn't have grand kids or plays golf.

Right, picture her swinging a driver.

She was appointed by Bill tho.

Take that BS off the table and ya got bribe.

Or threat.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe raise the Titanic, load it up with Deep State criminals, and direct it towards another iceberg. How much sacrificial bravery do you think will occur the next time it starts to sink? (Hillary will shoot everyone and take 5 life rafts, just for herself.)

Nah, why make it so complicated?

edit on 6 19 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join