It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's A.G. LORETTA LYNCH Did Something So Bad - Its CLASSIFIED.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

And breath. ...

LOLOLOL...I assume that was intentional, right?

I actually saw a T-shirt with that on it once!!...big bold letters..."BREATH !!"

Funniest T-shirt I ever saw!

Even funnier was the person wearing it didn't get why it was so funny! A whole lot of people with them didn't get it either!!!

LOLOL!!
edit on 6/19/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Talk about needing to just breathe ...

Obama is no longer President. HIllary isn't charged with anything. Neither is Bill or Loretta. Unicorns are mythical creatures. The GOP already imploded. Trump's policies are separating children from their parents unnecessarily. Manafort is in jail. Mueller is a Republican and respected investigator who has successfully gotten 15 or more indictments by a grand jury. The proof about Russian interference in our elections has been out for over two years. Trump will more than likely not be impeached.

There ... that should help. If not, try your head between your legs if you're still feeling faint.
edit on 19-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sort of... sooner or later someone in the GOP is going top start a story that Trump will fall over dead if everyone quits breathing, and the DNC will collapse overnight for lack of people left in it. I don't want that to happen, so consider it my little personal public service message.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hey, I'm taking your side... I've seen the error of my ways.

ETA: I forgot... Kim Jong Il is going to eat Donald Trump. I mailed him a fork yesterday.

TheRedneck

edit on 6/19/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You did understand my post, correct????

It's "BREATHE", not "BREATH" 'Breath' is a noun, 'Breathe' is the verb.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Hey, I'm taking your side... I've seen the error of my ways.

ETA: I forgot... Kim Jong Il is going to eat Donald Trump. I mailed him a fork yesterday.

TheRedneck

You and I are not always on "different sides" Redneck ... some times we agree.

Kim is going to eat Trump?

I knew they were desperate in NK ... jeez.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oh...

I'm not good at Englich... I'm an injunear enjaneer engreaneer injeeneer good at math.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Electrical, nuclear, mechanical?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

Can't Trump just declassify it?

I believe President Trump can declassify whatever he wants to, so long as a letter of request is received from Congress. Congress generated a letter to I.G. Horowitz on June 14th, after the I.G. report was released. If he does not comply, Congress can then ask the President to force release of the classified and redacted sections of the I.G. Report.

But he probably wouldn't declassify 100% of the I.G. Report appendix and addendums for public view. There probably are FBI and other "whistle-blowers" named. We want them to feel safe, and for others to come forward.

I agree. The classification may have to do with intelligence gathering methods or people. Maybe Lynch's plane was bugged or someone was wearing a wire and may have it all as a result of an investigation into Bill/Clinton Foundation that Lying Loretta got caught up in.

Will they stop before they get to Obama? I'd guess yes. His image is tarnished enough as he ruled by EO and was unable to negotiate with Congress after the 2010 elections. Soon his "legacy" will be gone and he'll be left to polish a Nobel awarded for being elected while black. Will they get to Hillary? Maybe. She has many outs because of tainted evidence and lackluster investigation. They may have to punish her by draining the cash cow called the Clinton Foundation.

Huma Abedin should start finding a safe place to hide in Snackbarland. Anthony the Weiner is paying for his photo ops but Huma was a bad girl with classified material. She could suffer for Hillary's many sins. Debbie may also be sacrificed on the Clinton altar. The other DNC folks are probably safe except maybe for Podesta.

Stock up on popcorn. I predict a long entertainment season that will last until after the mid-terms even though the media is desperately digging up distractions.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This article is almost a year old, but quite pertinent, so I'm going to drop it here for anyone wanting a little more history/background:

New holes in Loretta Lynch’s story on the Hillary probe

It talks a little about the claim that Lynch told Hillary's campaign (via Amanda Rentaria) --

...that the Justice Department “would not push too deeply” into the investigation of Clinton’s private email server, which contained top secret information from the State Department.

There is also a little about the tarmac meeting with Bill.

And there's this:

Dozens of times during the House hearing, Lynch claimed, “I do not recall,” when pressed for sensitive information about her role in the Hillary investigation. And the committee determined that she either “refused to answer or give appropriate response” no fewer than 74 times during the four-hour hearing.

Hopefully Grassley, who now has the backing of Feinstein, who said Lynch’s actions made her feel “queasy,” will have better luck drawing the truth out of Lynch.

I still firmly believe, however, that Lynch was calling the shots -- not Bill or Hillary. It was Lynch who was blackmailing/threatening the Clintons. Not vice versa. As AG, Lynch had ALL the power, and she wasn't going to let this "crisis" go to waste. Bill and Hillary had no power. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Potential power, maybe... but that was a big maybe, and I'm pretty sure Lynch, Hillary and pretty much everyone knew it. Despite the "inevitable Hillary" claims, at some point the critters knew the numbers were going to Trump.

So why the need for this oh-so-risky meeting? My best guess is that Lynch was telling Bill that Hillary would choose Tim Kaine (an Obama sycophant) as her running mate OR ELSE. (Which is what Hillary did just a couple weeks later) Team Obama -- and that includes Kaine -- was NOT Hillary's friend. Kaine was one of the first in 2008 to endorse Obama over Hillary... that would have put Kaine at the top of her enemies list. I don't believe for a minute that Hillary really wanted Kaine.

And just to take this a little farther into tinfoil hat territory, IF Hillary had "won" the election, I also firmly believe that for some reason she would have resigned (or otherwise... um... vacated the office), and Kaine would have moved up to President...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

custodial?

only kidding

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who Redneck?

Nah. I'd bet mechanical. Logical, detailed...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Electrical, R&D

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Second guess.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

It's also on good authority that Bill was bringing a message to Loretta Lynch from Hillary. If she'd get Hillary off the hook, she (Lynch) would be nominated to fill the Supreme Court opening created by Justice Antonin Scalia's death.

Just 5 days later, corrupt Comey cleared Hillary of all criminal wrongdoing.

No wonder Lynch was so insanely angry after Hillary lost! Everyone has seen the video of her calling for riots and blood in the streets. WAAAAY over the top. Now we know why!

..."if Trump wins, we're all gonna hang"...

Prophetic

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

a reply to: RazorV66

It's also on good authority that Bill was bringing a message to Loretta Lynch from Hillary. If she'd get Hillary off the hook, she (Lynch) would be nominated to fill the Supreme Court opening created by Justice Antonin Scalia's death.

Just 5 days later, corrupt Comey cleared Hillary of all criminal wrongdoing.

No wonder Lynch was so insanely angry after Hillary lost! Everyone has seen the video of her calling for riots and blood in the streets. WAAAAY over the top. Now we know why!

..."if Trump wins, we're all gonna hang"...

Prophetic

Bill Clinton told President Obama pretty much the same thing on a 2016 golf outing.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Why do you think that it's just not secret. No it has to be SO BAD that's why it's classified.
These threads are getting down right silly.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Do you have a legitimate source for either of those claims ... or is this more fake news?

If you have valid cites, could you post them? Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The Tim Kaine theroy is great! Love it!
Fills in alot of blanks IMHO.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're right! It's probably just a recipe for pecan pie that they don't want everyone seeing.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join