It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - The Diary Of Anne Frank Doesn't Exist Anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by Quadlink removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Sorry dude. I had to read it for school and I was surprised by the title back then. This is the title it's always had. People just referred to it as the diary of Anne Frank.
Honest. This is the title it had in the seventies when I was in junior high school.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: fiverx313

Some can not accept their memory is falable.

in my universe it's spelled 'fallible'

please talk to your doctor about the mandela effect while there's still time

That's not very affable.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Erik is absolutely right and the title change from the book for film, stage, TV and radio is because they are derivative to the book. Which is also a derivative to her actual diary which has never been fully published to my knowledge although much wasn’t left to the imagination.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Ann Frank? Who is Ann Frank? Never heard of Ann Frank.

She must be from some alternate timeline that I don't belong to.

:

Wait, what? Now you have introduced her into your timeline. You fool. You've broken the fundamental laws of quantum physics. You've created a surrealist conundrum the likes of which no repair can be made. Let loose the fabric of reality, like a dangling thread handing from a stocking that you see the cute lady on the bus wearing, before she slaps you for touching her leg. You've irreparably damaged the entirety of the space-time continuum. Nothing will.... *fades off into a dull, echoing, cadence*

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Slowly changing past is normal part of reality TerrenceMc kenna wrote about it. However with internet it becomes more obvious that the past is as flexible as the future. And the whole reality that we observe is more like an informationstream than an absoluut physical construct.

The 8 dimension theory also suggests this.

A Crystal is a solid, single object. Yet cast a light through it, and it is represented in many various ways on a surface. All of time is a single object. And our reality, the appearance of past and future, is merely the shadow cast down.

Praise Mandala.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
That's not very affable.

just a foible of mine

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
They seem to have these things in the literary world called 'editions', where information is added, removed, or changed. And that can include the title.
Also the diary information if not public domain, can be purchased by other pubishers who can print their own story.
Nothing here but a long line of publishing and legal dramas.

Also, many a neuroscientist have proven that memory is an INTERPRETATION of events, and not record of events.

Indeed. If you think about it, when you remember something, you are only remembering the memory.. Or, remembering something you remember.

Weird how the ol' brain ticks.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

That's not very affable.

just a foible of mine

Darn... Foiled by the foibles of a fallible falability.

Phew.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are clearly from a different reality.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The book cover pic you posted in the OP was the very same book I read in grade school. Was Diary of a Young Girl back then. I'm 47, for what it's worth.

I've heard many reference it as The Diary of Anne Frank, but the title I remember was always the other one. Gotta agree with others. Diary of Anne Frank is just easier to say. Things tend to get shortened for the sake of brevity.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Right, but it's never anything interesting or important, like, I dunno: the Roman empire lasted until AD 972 or Samuel Clemens was secretly an outlaw gunslinger, or even Van Halen made another great record with Dave after 1984.

Naw, it's always this kinda junk. Makes me sad.

Anyway: the book was made into a play in 1955 called the Diary of Anne Frank and a film (with the same name) came out in 59. That's probably what you are remembering.
edit on 16-6-2018 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I've owned this exact book you have shown in the OP since 1988 and it has always said "The Diary of a Young Girl." Sorry.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Slowly changing past is normal part of reality TerrenceMc kenna wrote about it. However with internet it becomes more obvious that the past is as flexible as the future. And the whole reality that we observe is more like an informationstream than an absoluut physical construct.

I think however this is Not a Mandela ,just 2 versions here. What I find kind a weird is that Wiki say The Diary of a Young Girl ls known as The Diary of Anne Frank. Should be the other way around! I asked some dutch people (I'm Dutch) , they all know what is meant with The Diary of Anne Frank , but they did not know who was meant with the young girl ?

About mandela

'Real mandela' rewrites old memory locations and syncs them in with current collective memory , Like the monopoly man , young kids often draw him with monocle (how did they remember that?) , but monocles no part of culture anymore. or Mickey with suspenders

Also I foresee that other ME will change the past conform the current collective consciousness (yes consiousness).
As said Reality is really flexible and every time we sleep there is some feedback to collective. A voting mechanism , if enough people for instance percieve a dress as white a black dress will become white. Rendered Reality is changed accordingly on next cycle.

Residu

Residu is always filtered to perception. Like in the case of the Supermouse with the 'M' on chest. Cartoonwriters always draw their interpretations (human action). And in that case the 'Q-Entanglement ?' is broken. So only memory's will create residu. That is also the reason that translations are often translated as people remember them (without mentioned adjustment).

Human reproduction and Q-Entanglement.

Foto's / film and such have always 'Q-entanglement' and this is broken by (art/ cartoons/ translations , again act of human reproduction).

Btw the 1st mandela (I know of) was by Neil Armstrong , What did he say ? and what was actually heard back then , words missing or just bad memory ?

That's some interesting stuff!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

PearlJ, which do you think is easier to remember?

Could this be yet another case of people remembering what is easier to remember?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well I thought it was called "Anne and Frank have A Dairy"

They were milking it for all it was worth.

Damn Mandalay Effect!!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

You are wrong.

The OP remembers everything. Exactly as it was. The OP is an extraordinary person.

He's not so good on song lyrics though.

edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

(post by 3n19m470 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I've owned this exact book you have shown in the OP since 1988 and it has always said "The Diary of a Young Girl." Sorry.

Hmmm, so, case closed then? Or... do they go into the past and change the actual books, too? Like Winston, in 1984, constantly revising the "history".

Anyway, the book was a fake anyway, so I heard... so maybe that is what Mandella is trying to point out to us from beyond the grave with this particular M.E. ...???
edit on 6/17/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Ann Frank? Who is Ann Frank? Never heard of Ann Frank.

She must be from some alternate timeline that I don't belong to.

:

Wait, what? Now you have introduced her into your timeline. You fool. You've broken the fundamental laws of quantum physics. You've created a surrealist conundrum the likes of which no repair can be made. Let loose the fabric of reality, like a dangling thread handing from a stocking that you see the cute lady on the bus wearing, before she slaps you for touching her leg. You've irreparably damaged the entirety of the space-time continuum. Nothing will.... *fades off into a dull, echoing, cadence*

It's Anne Frank
Not Ann Frank

So it is You who have cocreated the cosmic conundrum by introducing this "Ann Frank" into other continuuums...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join