It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - The Diary Of Anne Frank Doesn't Exist Anymore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I cant participate in this thread anymore. Ann frankly, its not funny.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yes I know my answer has no input whatsoever and yes I know the question has been answered .. but if the OP is going to constantly create pointless Mandela Effect threads that hold no water and are just 'Mandela Effects' believed by the OP due to a poor memory then ME needs its own forum. Skunk works is getting over run by ME threads and they have all been started by the OP, open up the skunk works forum and see how many ME threads are on the first page and see how many hold no credibility. I apologise if this seems an attack on th OP but I feel it's dragging ATS down hill. Sorry these threads have been bugging me for ages and I've had to say something

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Anne Mandellla, the willing eatress of multiple Frankfurters, shall indubitably be remembered as an example of what happens, when your dearly-remained, stumble upon intimate personal peculiarities.

Why can one's memory not be believed to be 100% true?
Not me, and surely not most.

Whatever was a supposed reality, 30 years ago, is now a total blur in our memories, is it not?
Why cling on-to that?

Now is now.
Screw the rest.
The devil is in the details, so screw the details.
Let us not try to be righteous, but aspire to be connected, to what is now.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Hi Magic man, 8 dimension theory you said ? Well I was stuck in a dimensional hellhole for a while. . In math they become vectors , tensors, matrices and such. Finally came to the conclusion that dimensions are just a clever way to describe processes in a information space ... realizing that it becomes clear that objects are paradoxes. There aren't any objects at all all is connected in a way that everything (physical plane) is played out /rendered by an higher reality.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Did someone mention that was the Movie’s title? Already?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
So who writes Wikipedia? Serious question. As I understand it, anyone can write articles there, and anyone can alter them. So how do we know anything on there is true? Why do we use it as an authoritative source?
Yes if someone who knows something is wrong, they can change it, but also stuff can be changed to manipulate the collective conscience, if someone wanted to.
With regards to Me - how does anyone ever prove what they suspect? Different time lines, your time line, my time line. You think one thing, I think something else, the only evidence points to one of us being right, the other person only has his word to go on. Until you get thousands of people believing something that didn't happen.
So it's a phenomenon, which we can't explain, but this, Anne Frank, isn't an example.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
So - it's pretty straight forward...

Did you read a book titled "The Diary Of Anne Frank"?
-or-
Did you read a book titled "The Diary Of A Young Girl"?

I haven't read the book.
I've heard people call it "Anne Frank's Diary" though.

I could contribute more to your Ministry ME thread when it comes.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

E , I'm dutch , 95% of the dutch are very good in languages English not a problem.

In dutch it IS 'het dagboek van Anne Frank'. I'm Dutch so I know but also 'Het Achterhuis' is used. Talking about 'Het dagboek van een jong meisje'. Gives the reactions like , hey is that something dirty (in dutch).

Also here is a Dutch documentary with the same name , primetime from the 80's.

My point here is that Wikipedia has it wrong (that is the order) , but people seem to accept everything wiki states as an unquestionable truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

You are wrong.

The OP remembers everything. Exactly as it was. The OP is an extraordinary person.

He's not so good on song lyrics though.

Well thank you, it's official!

Now when you all say ME people think we're special - I can refer you back to Phage, who is the source of such claims.

According to Phage, I ROCK!

No seriously though.. I think you're pretty special too.

Strangers in the night... exchanging fluids...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

PearlJ, which do you think is easier to remember?

Could this be yet another case of people remembering what is easier to remember?

Yes, because of how its been portrayed all over in the last numerous decades but also because of a person attention to details.

Earlier on when Mandela was just getting started and playing with reality, in one of the threads here on ATS I proved how lacking a Mandela believers attention span is which easily explains why they have memories that don't match reality.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

i don't think wikipedia has it wrong at all, since it's talking about the english titles.

i do appreciate you clarifying that there have been multiple titles int the dutch language, though.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When people say "the diary of Anne Frank", they are talking about the her diary writings and the fact that she kept a diary; they would not necessarily be referring to the specific book that served as a posthumous compilation of her diary entries, which goes by the title The Diary of a Young Girl -- even though that book generally reads like a diary (or at least as letters Anne wrote to herself), and even though the book is the reason most people know of the diary. It is also not surprising that some peole would unofficially call the book about her diary "The Diary of Anne Frank", even though it isn't the official English title (although as someone mentioned aboove, the Dutch edition might have "Anne Frank" in the title).

The bottom line is that it would be silly to refer to the diary that she kept as "The Diary of a Young Girl".

edit on 17/6/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Apparently Pia Zadora played AF in the stage version. She was so bad that when the Nazis burst into her house demanding to know where she was the audience shouted "She's in the attic!"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Apparently Pia Zadora played AF in the stage version. She was so bad that when the Nazis burst into her house demanding to know where she was the audience shouted "She's in the attic!"

Lol!! Good one. Who said that?

The book had the the young girl tag, the movie was the diary of...

Maybe she didn't really exist?

Maybe WW2 was just a dream?

Maybe I'm just a dream or a figment of my dogs imagination.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Time is an illusion, lunchtime - doubly so.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Its always been called Anne Frank The Diary of a Young Girl. Most people are just ineptly lazy and refer to it as The Diary of Anne Frank.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Time is an illusion, lunchtime - doubly so.

Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?

Or maybe:

Time flies like an arrow.
Fruit flies like a banana

edit on 18/6/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
When people say "the diary of Anne Frank", they are talking about the her diary writings and the fact that she kept a diary; they would not necessarily be referring to the specific book that served as a posthumous compilation of her diary entries, which goes by the title The Diary of a Young Girl -- even though that book generally reads like a diary (or at least as letters Anne wrote to herself), and even though the book is the reason most people know of the diary. It is also not surprising that some peole would unofficially call the book about her diary "The Diary of Anne Frank", even though it isn't the official English title (although as someone mentioned aboove, the Dutch edition might have "Anne Frank" in the title).

The bottom line is that it would be silly to refer to the diary that she kept as "The Diary of a Young Girl".

So then, is there a "Diary of Anne Frank" somewhere we can buy? Or, in a museum somewhere, perhaps?

Or is there only the "posthumous compilation of diary entries" available?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I remember in '77 and '78, seeing Star Wars at least 50 times and it was never called Stars Wars: Episode IV, A New Hope. I'm just sayin'..

Unofficially, it was. Watch the opening credits. It's STAR WARS, and then the crawl lists it as Episode IV: A New Hope.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

So then, is there a "Diary of Anne Frank" somewhere we can buy? Or, in a museum somewhere, perhaps?

Or is there only the "posthumous compilation of diary entries" available?

There are two versions of the original diary. "Version A" was the original, and consists of three volumes that still exist today (one volume written in an actual "Diary" book, plus two volumes written in school composition books). There is thought to be a third volume of "version A" (due to a time gap), but it is lost.

"Version B" was also written by Anne Frank, and was mainly meant to be a copy of Version A, however, the text in each are not identical, plus Version B includes the "time gap" missing from version A. It is thought that Anne wrote version B (which is on loose pieces of paper) because she heard diaries were being confiscated by Netherland occupation authorities in order to document the war.

The woman in whose building the Franks were hiding found the diaries sometime after the Franks were arrested and sent to the prison camps. She later gave those original manuscripts to Otto Franks, Anne's father, who was the only survivor from his family; he was separated from his family and sent to a separate men's barracks, and never saw his family again.

Otto Franks used the original manuscripts to have the book "Diary of a Young Woman" published under Anne's name, although in 2015 it was decided that Otto Frank was also a contributing author due to his editing and organizing of the text in the book (which extended the expiration of the copyright, because Otto died in 1980). he bequeathed the original manuscripts to a museum in the Netherlands, but copies of the original manuscripts have been made and sent to other museums around the world.

edit on 19/6/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join