It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

We adults are less patient I guess . call us old cranky folk .

Its not about patience.

The concern is the more time they have the more time they have to destroy , plant evidence and collaborate with each other. Then as more time passes the lesser impact and the smaller the dribble the less importance over time.

In other words the more time goes , the less likely anything comes out of this besides BS rhetoric between the two parties.

edit on 17630America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jun 2018 12:17:33 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Also note he said we have the cleanest air in two years.

So it was cleaner 2 years ago?

Please refer to my previous comment.

"He did really well if you disregard his limited vocabulary"

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: Maverick1

www.youtube.com...
in his own words

A well spent 10 minutes!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does the constitution say that there have to be three different versions of an IG report? And they have to make secret redactions to it and the President has to hide the true version?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

In other words the more time goes , the less likely anything comes out of this besides BS rhetoric between the two parties.
Oh no doubt there are efforts for damage control . Even Hillary with a hammer couldn't get rid of the data and when you put the highest levels of Govt. in the sun light their options can have serious consequences . This is a story that is not going to go away and they know it . Judges have real power to charge with contempt and obstruction of justice is a very serious charge and a career changer .Just ask Comey or McCabe . The fat lady has not sung yet is all .

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

For some reason, this particular I.G. report sat out there being modified for over 3 weeks, after the OIG had "finished" it. Are all of the reports shown at oig.justice.gov... given that same treatment? I don't recall that happening with installment #1...the McCabe report.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Maybe the "fat lady" will sing when the Spygate/FISA segment is published? Sounds like it may be coming sooner than predicted by most pundits.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Hopefully more will be learned about that when I.G. Michael Horowitz testifies before Congress this coming Monday, in open session @ 2pm Eastern.

Link to streaming broadcast: www.judiciary.senate.gov... residential-election

edit on 6/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For those still confused as to what the report, is and means, how it works below is a simple breakdown. I get that knowing the system inside and out is both time consuming, and probably not worth the entire effort at this point, but I find the endless strawmen built out of ignorance of how it all works beyond embarrassing. The president is not a dictator, the outline of his "job" as leader of the corporation of america is spelled out, I can't believe DJT is taking hits for following the damn rules.

Good breakdown here. here

"The report has been designed to protect those who have flipped. The same people appear in each report, in relation to different events."

I have mentioned, this process is BUILT on squealers, not "good old fashion police work..." The process is clearly moving fast, a few months ago McCabe was a saint, worth of a gofundme page, now he's begging for a deal, the ramifications in a report like this are incalculable by the end reader.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Little gem uncovered by Power Line in the IG report.

INSD assessed the FBI Midyear Exam investigation successfully determined classified information was improperly stored and transmitted on Clinton’s email server, and classified information was compromised by unauthorized individuals, to include foreign government’s [sic] or intelligence services, via cyber intrusion or other means [referring to compromises of email accounts associated with certain individuals who communicated with Clinton’s server, such as Blumenthal]. However, the structure of the investigation and prosecution team, as prescribed in the CD PG [FBI Counterintelligence Division Policy Implementation Guide], and treatment of the investigation as a traditional espionage matter rather than a criminal investigation significantly hindered the ability of the investigative team to obtain full, accurate and timely information.

They say this is on p. 144 of the full report. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this appears to be saying the FBI chose to investigate this as a traditional espionage matter rather than a criminal investigation. So they were hampered in their ability to gain accurate and timely information/evidence? In other words, they assumed from the start that the bathroom server was *not* a violation of law but only a security problem that foreign parties could take advantage of.

But then ... oops! They did find violations of law, but by then, it's too late because Hillary used a cloth on it or something.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is a big fat giant gem.
Do you figure that the FBI head of counterintelligence would be in charge of Espionage investigations?
Oh what was his name again?
The guy that can get you instant banned from 4chan just by typing his name?
The guy that was supposed to make all of Hillary's email problems go away?
I thought you said no deals Q.?
Did he get a deal?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ummm. Ya. You be the judge.

It's doing the rounds.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully more will be learned about that when I.G. Michael Horowitz testifies before Congress this coming Monday, in open session @ 2pm Eastern.
Thanks for the links and the heads up . I kind of think it may have been better to make it further out in the week . Lots of data to chew on to find those very important questions to ask . Getting the goods on which report redacted or not is the real report and are their edited versions ....that kind of stuff so we have it clear in our minds .

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Over in another thread, someone posted this gem from the IG report:

The DOJ ordered the FBI to not take any "overt" steps to investigate the Clinton Foundation until after the election.

AFM,

Way back I posted this thought; someone said that upon becoming president that DJT signed a lot of contracts. One contract was that he would not seek criminal charges against a previous president. Let that sink in.

If so, BHO was under this protection too, something not obvious to us. Break the contract is what "law violation" is. So if DJT has this issue, dancing around it is complicated.

She hid under BC's cloak for 25 years, the point of the entire Clinton Foundation I would guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Can that crap carry on doing the rounds on twitter and stay of this site

Btw pop to an opticians when you get a chance

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Looks like Hussein the Traitor to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

You can say Obama on this board

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Looks like Hussein the Traitor to me.

No - look at the eyebrows. I think it looks more like Podesta.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ohhhh not Russia after all?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
have we discussed this June 5th Trump tweet?

Q posted it yesterday.
Why would Trump just allude to the fact that the report was being edited from the original?

And to all the surrender monkeys in this thread who expected more.
What did you expect Trump to do? get on the emergency broadcast system and Go full Alex Jones for an hour-and-a-half?
It seems from the very get-go this is been all about subtlety and careful maneuvering .
Q has also said they can't really spring all the traps until they fully clean house in the FBI and doj where else the shenanigans will continue and no one will be brought to Justice.
All this stuff about trust sessions probably has a lot to do with how silent he has been this whole time and how he has seemingly been doing nothing. Let me tell you 35000 sealed indictments don't happen by themselves.
And they don't call him the silent executioner for nothing.
of course I am not a hundred percent faithful in any of this panning out to be positive for the people in general or that any of the real bad guys are going to go down but I am definitely willing to enjoy the show

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join