It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

That happens to me on my phone all the time on Twitter. It will try to load the page for about half a second, then say it’s taking too long to respond, and says that I am rate limited?? Wtf does that mean? Also, I’ve noticed, that if I’m on my phone and a link takes me to Twitter, I am unable to click on any link or read much of anything, it just freezes up.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

These people are STUPID to under estimate our strength together!

He was never supposed to win. They were 1/2 way in to their [16yr plan to destroy America] paving the way for the NWO plan for world domination.

One of MANY dirtbags that fill the swamp. For every one in the spot light 100 remain "behind" the scenes slowing things up and fighting every step of the way. This is WAR no-one is going to just roll over and hope for the best outcome. Take a breath, have some faith/patience to this process. You think you are frustrated imagine POTUS!

11/11/18 we celebrate

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'm beginning to think the power of the people is not that strong. I get more frustrated every day.
edit on Fri Jun 15 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: no need to quote such a long post.....Quote Crash Course

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
POTUS went live on Fox and Friends about half hour ago. Not on youtube yet. I'm out so can't watch

Eta. Here's part of it clips coming out everywhere quite a long interview.

Part1

twitter.com...
edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

Part2 twitter.com...

Part3 twitter.com...

Part4twitter.com...

Eta again... Damn he's awesome

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Posts like this are nice to one extent. I can see your so far sucked in to the rabbit hole you can't see the light. Your agenda appears to be to believe the lies and say the truth just isn't. I am tired of that agenda and warn others to understand it is a defeatist attitude to give up and go along with this train of thought. Avoid thinking like this, it leads to iron fisted servitude for the masses.

are you sure my post was the one you meant to reply to?

i don't see the relationship

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

...most trump nominees have either been completely inexperienced and unqualified in the field he was nominating them to head, or have taken positions completely opposed to the mission of that department.

the better question is, how did trump manage to field a nominee who was actually qualified to hold a position?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
POTUS went live on Fox and Friends about half hour ago. Not on youtube yet. I'm out so can't watch

Eta. Here's part of it clips coming out everywhere quite a long interview.

Part1

twitter.com...

Part2 twitter.com...

Part3 twitter.com...

Part4twitter.com...

Eta again... Damn he's awesome

He did really well if you disregard his limited vocabulary.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm going to drop an esoteric MOAB tonight, FYI.

A single picture that has the potential to change the way you think forever. Aside from that, I still believe there's a Masonic agenda at play, whether Q knows it or not.

The celestial Snow White is draped in allegory.

Hint: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will explain soon...

Does Trump like Disco?

edit on 15-6-2018 by eisegesis because: 1776 WORLDWIDE

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Does Trump likes Disco?

you bet he does!

edit on 6 15 2018 by dashen because: dance dance revolution

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Also note he said we have the cleanest air in two years. Cough cough chem-trails gone.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Remember, all of those errors are on purpose

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

BTW I second your opinion that the lights are going to magically turn on in NK.

They have had them all along, just blocked on our satellite view...imo.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Feeling good this morning. Spent half the night reading much of the IG Report. Optimism! I pray there are enough people that believe in Truth and Justice to not let all the filth get swept under the rug out of fear and intimidation.

Trump sounded good this morning on F&F. This conversation isn't over yet. More to be revealed.

Nasty nasty things went on in the last administration and the holier-than-thou-by-any-means-necessary agents (and others) that worked behind the curtains to harm The American People and our chosen president are getting exposed for who they really are. And they ain't 'holy'.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Jeff Sessions's letter to rank-n-file FBI was reassuring too. He told them that prosecutor Huber would be taking ACTION.

edit on 6/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

These people are STUPID to under estimate our strength together!

???????

They are not stupid , its that they don't give a F about you ,what you think, or worrying about being exposed because they are above the law.

and What Strength ?

They have screwed the public for decades and have gotten away with it. The most that has happened to them including with all this Q hype , is that they get fired or forced to resign while keeping all the money they stole.

So far we have had Whimpers at best not BOOMs, lets save a BOOM when somebody at the TOP actually gets held accountable ,gets prosecuted, and goes to jail.

edit on 18630America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jun 2018 10:18:46 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Here is a written and video summary of the President "crashing" the Fox News this morning to say what he's feeling/thinking.

LINK: www.foxnews.com... y.html

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The awakening is REAL.

JIMMY DORE is a leftist who sees through the Russian smokescreen the lying Dems have created.

He doesn’t support Trump but won’t attack him for a job well done.

Worth a watch to see the growing tide of us lefties beginning to back POTUS when the backing is due.
Make America Great Again for ALL AMERICANS 🇺🇸

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

sure, I don't believe it is any 'symbolism' either, just calling out the hypocrisy of the people who go on and on about symbolism and yet overlook Trump and other things
edit on 15-6-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Also note he said we have the cleanest air in two years.

So it was cleaner 2 years ago?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Mel Gibson.

Who the media all made out to be a crazy person.

Maybe they did that on purpose to discredit...
www.cbinfo24.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join