It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Q is what it is ...believe it or not.

That is what some people seem to forget.

I'ts one thing to have faith in something and it is another to use pretzel logic and intellectual gymnastics to say things like:

Moving goal posts (barriers) may be a element of the plan . Maybe the plan (game) is not to destroy them but to neuter and isolate them stuck way out in left field or sitting on the bench which is also part of the game.

edit on 29-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthegoat

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Jarrod Ramos' therapist: Sandra O'Neil?
twitter.com...

Did anyone else hear (during the conference) that the destroying his fingertips was fake news? I cant find a transcript from the conference, but I admit I haven't looked very hard. Cant see why they'd need to use facial recognition if his fingerprints were intact.

Finger tip story is now being debunked.
CNN attributed the original story to it's "sources".

Something seems more fishy than normal about this. Why wait 6-7 years for a revenge killing over a civil lawsuit? Why the fingertip narrative and simultaneous debunking and addition of facial recognition? My instincts are telling me the story we're hearing about this is utter horsepoo. I dont want to dive too far into conspiracy with this; but could the fingerprint damaging be the real story, and this suspect is a professional? I can't fathom someone going that far because they're mad. It would also give a good excuse as to why facial recognition was used to identify.

Possible.
It HAS been mentioned that his father had been in the NSA for decades.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: iamthegoat

This whole topic is interesting.

Like the news narrative was to tell us how they can easily use and are using facial recognition.

Fingerprints must be pretty obsolete.

I find it odd they were widely announcing the guy had been identified by facial recognition across media platforms...so quickly.

The fingerprint damage thing seems to have driven that.

Not sure the purpose of it all, but it's something.

Yeah, I thought it was odd too. I noticed the LEO that gave a press conference made a point to say something about the "controversial" face recognition technology they used. He seemed to be saying how great this technology is and how it helped in this case. My 1st thought was WHERE did they get the pics of faces to begin with ? !

That's a question I'm asking myself. Where did they get the database for facial recognition? If it's a small localized database then what are the chances of the suspect being caught in it? If it's a large (nation/state wide) database why aren't people aware that they're being tracked via this database?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Did anyone else hear (during the conference) that the destroying his fingertips was fake news? I cant find a transcript from the conference, but I admit I haven't looked very hard. Cant see why they'd need to use facial recognition if his fingerprints were intact.

Something seems more fishy than normal about this. Why wait 6-7 years for a revenge killing over a civil lawsuit? Why the fingertip narrative and simultaneous debunking and addition of facial recognition? My instincts are telling me the story we're hearing about this is utter horsepoo. I dont want to dive too far into conspiracy with this; but could the fingerprint damaging be the real story, and this suspect is a professional? I can't fathom someone going that far because they're mad. It would also give a good excuse as to why facial recognition was used to identify.

Possible.

You got sauce for that?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Fine, if that what it was being advertised as, but "Q" is claiming things, specific things, "Revolutionary" things, things that will allegedly "change the world" those are specific claims, those are not "open to interpretation claims
Call it a Hope for change that makes statements within that body of hope . Things happen and sometimes s#it happens . Sometimes its hard to predict actually which option your opponent will choose . The different options will paint a different picture . So because a choice was made may not have been considered its really to have a clear definition of what that will look like . One of the biggest surprises about Trump is that he seems to surprise everyone .How or why that happens may be just very luck but sometimes we create our own luck . Kennedy retiring was something no one seen coming .Lucky for Trump and bad luck to the left . But maybe that was worked out between Trump and Kennedy . You just can't know for sure at this point but there are reasons (options) Kennedy may have considered .

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Possible.

You got sauce for that?

Yes.
His father, Miguel's, FB page.

ALSO: This:
heavy.com...
edit on 29-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Sometimes its hard to predict actually which option your opponent will choose. The different options will paint a different picture.

There are things that Q claimed that did not depend on an opponent's choice. For example, Obama pic with an AK47, the IDEN of the person with Obama on the couch tha Q said was part of his admin, Hillary extradition ready when the rumor was that the arrest was ready to go down and Podesta plane being forced down.

A bunch of other stuff was posted by Q after the fact.

The latest is people wearing Q shirts at Trump rallies, how weak is that? That is almost as surprising as people wearing MAGA hats but somehow people are getting all giddy about it.

I'll give Trump one thing, he knows how to use things to his advantage. That is why all the current "acknowledgement" by Trump really wouldn't mean "Conspiracy no more" although many are glad to be part of that herd.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is it guys latest Q post, ultimate truth incoming, you reckon you can handle it...?

It must happen.
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
Public awakening.
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
See attacks.
The build is near complete.
Growing exponentially.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think Huber.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/child arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
WW.
Sheep no more.
TOGETHER.
Q

Also big shout out to Frame Game.

qanon.pub...
edit on 29-6-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

edit on 29-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Obama ran on "Hope For Change" look how that turned out...

Hope is a spook, hope is a fatalist attitude...

as far as Trump (which is a different topic) I believe Trump is exactly what many thought he was going to be...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthegoat

IMO Facial Recognition is tied to your identity via Google/Apple, and made available to law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

There's a few new tidbits in that post. Most of it was a repeat, which is why I stopped going to church a few years ago.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
This is it guys latest Q post, ultimate truth incoming, you reckon you can handle it...?

According to the theory it will set mankind free so the only ones that couldn't handle it is the pedo-satanic cabal. Every persons spirit should recognize and resonate with it so there really is no reason to play the "you can't handle the truth" card unless you are trying to con people.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
You FEW will always be known as the doubters in future history classes WW. For the rest of mankinds time here and in other solar systems. Eternal Doubters has a nice ring to it

Good, I would proudly wear that badge.

I doubted 2YK, 2012 and the economic apocalypse that always seems to be around the corner (fear is a hell of a drug).

Q? I guess time will tell. Everyone seems to keep saying that but are so impatient that they can't help but call "we win" at the least significant thing.

You know. That's a very fair statement.

Things wouldn't get so chippy in here if we all just kept it out of the personal attack realm.

Whatever we think of Q, it's become a big deal. At the very least, it's been the most interesting and long lasting LARP of all time. I still can't fully grasp what it would mean if it turned out to be real. I'm assuming you'd hate the purported outcome, which I understand. I'm sure that's the motivation for the vitriol shown by many of the skeptics. This a tenuous political climate.

From my point of view, I welcome another set of eyes on it. What I don't appreciate is the de humanization that seems to accompany it, usually from the very first post.

On a (sort of) different note:

Let's say it's fake (and history does, indeed favor that), I personally wouldn't blame others for getting "sucked in". If they're fake, they've touched a nerve, and they knew what they were doing. It's fascinating to me, actually, the great lengths these folks have gone to keep it going. Who does that? How are they on top of every little thing in the news cycle, down to tiny little details? I honestly can't see anyone doing this, and for what? What do they have to gain?

Where are those pictures coming from?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

True enough but i concur with the general sentiments particularly with regards to framing ones case, this can have negative connotations as in being framed but still one always needs to make one's case within a structured format, and that brought to mind Frame Game who does so beyond all normative human endeavour.

a reply to: daskakik

People don't like learning they were mistaken but there should be more to it than that, there are some pretty shocking disclosures that could be made with regards to religious and political leaders on ideology alone, the differential between what they believe and what motivates them and what the rest are expected to believe.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This sums it up nicely

Q Anon and "The Plan"

Several people have sent me links to an excellent recent post on YouTube by Q Anon, telling us about a gallant "Plan" by agencies and military personnel to counteract the fraud and criminality which has infested our world and our government. I can only hope and pray that everything "Q" references is 100% true and effective. That said, no matter how well-organized or motivated such an internal clean up and clear out effort is, our loyal military and agen...cy personnel need our support and a fully functioning civil government to back them up and pay their expenses.

More at the link.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I'm assuming you'd hate the purported outcome, which I understand. I'm sure that's the motivation for the vitriol shown by many of the skeptics. This a tenuous political climate.

You would assume wrong. I don't really care how it turns out. I just don't see proof of it being true.

From my point of view, I welcome another set of eyes on it. What I don't appreciate is the de humanization that seems to accompany it, usually from the very first post.

De-humanization is a strong word. Someone saying believers are naive or gullible isn't de-humanizing.

Let's say it's fake (and history does, indeed favor that), I personally wouldn't blame others for getting "sucked in". If they're fake, they've touched a nerve, and they knew what they were doing. It's fascinating to me, actually, the great lengths these folks have gone to keep it going. Who does that? How are they on top of every little thing in the news cycle, down to tiny little details? I honestly can't see anyone doing this, and for what? What do they have to gain?

Why do some people wash their hands 100 times a day or any other compulsive action? People who don't have that condition or feel that need will never understand.

I could see how trolling people at that level could give someone a sense of accomplishment.

Where are those pictures coming from?

That is one of the things that nobody can confirm but just about everybody has a camera these days and they post all kinds of things. I can take an image of a plate posted by someone on instagram from a trip to some foreign country and alter it enough (crop, frame), and repost and claim I was there myself.

The plane pics from the other day had no pics of a cockpit but since the text mentioned it people just assumed some where taken from a cockpit and have their imagination ran wild on why Q would have access to a plane's cockpit, how important they must be without even noticing that there are no cockpit pics.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is a nice primer for newbies from

www.thehighersidechats.com...

Nothing I haven't seen here but pretty informative for newcomers.

The guest is Jordan Sather

From the show notes,

Alright Higherside Chatters, if you ask me, the capstone cabal of the shadowly power pyramid is not a group that leaves much to chance: They’ve invested heavily in the devolution of man and the degradation of our mental faculties through their carefully crafted education system, they’ve suppressed free energy and elecrogravitic crafts in exchange for systems built on poisonous yet profitable materials, and they stifle and control the lives of the people with the debt based money system they so hawkishly perch above. Dig a bit deeper and you’ll find some heavily researched claims that nearly all US presidents fall from the same family tree, along with many household names in media & entertainment forming a terrifying tapestry of bad actors, if you will.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
People don't like learning they were mistaken but there should be more to it than that, there are some pretty shocking disclosures that could be made with regards to religious and political leaders on ideology alone, the differential between what they believe and what motivates them and what the rest are expected to believe.

That is a flimsy excuse and typical of a con artist's script. Just pointing out that similarity.

Q says "LIGHT saves HUMANITY", ok then save it. Shine the light or get off the pot.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What would i need to make excuse for i haven't claimed anything, if Q claims they will shine a light that saves humanity i'll watch with interest, if they fail i'll act with purpose, but i think they've framed things pretty well thus far.

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join