It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There is some chatter that transcripts of Peter Strzok's closed hearing will soon be released but in a redacted version.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

And I said a couple Pages back, that chatter is accurate. Congressman Jim Jordan stated yesterday that he was pushing to have the transcripts released after the hearing.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ahhhh....."Justice" Kennedy.

Isn't he the guy that turned when 0bama had a tarmac meeting with him during the 0bama care sham?

Glad to see that guy go.

Trump has always said that he would get to appoint three justices. The communists called him crazy. Two down, one to go.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why she is such a key figure I'm not sure. Sometimes the darkest energies are not the obvious ones. She gets WAY too much attention for someone who should be quiet.

Indeed. Too much attention.

It looks like they are making another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie starring Master Splinter this time.

The RBG Movie Will Make You Angry, Then Determined

I'm out.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING: Justice Kennedy announcing retirement from SCOTUS.

Latest Q post just pointed to GOWDY being added to the list of potential replacements!!!

BOOM BABY!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
50 Children contracted a disease at an NXIVM retreat according to Dept. of Health

NEW YORK—Dozens of children fell ill from a mysterious disease at a retreat hosted in New York by the notorious NXIVM cult, according to a report by the New York State Department of Health. The 16-page report centers on Brandon Porter, NXIVM’s doctor, and accuses him of failing to report the outbreak of the disease. The document also accuses Porter of conducting a barrage of shocking human experiments, such as showing scenes of gruesome murder and decapitation to test subjects without their consent.

About “50 to 60 children” were present at the event attended by nearly 400 people—including Porter himself—at the Silver Bay YMCA recruitment office in New York, back in August 2016. During the conference, “many of the attendees and most of the children became ill with an undetermined infectious disease.” Attendees allegedly suffered from “flu-like symptoms, vomiting, and diarrhea.” Porter, 44, had full knowledge that the illness at the conference was a communicable disease, but he failed to report the incident, the New York state Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) alleges in the document. Porter is also accused of failing to isolate individuals with the disease to an appropriate environment.

The OPMC accused Porter of showing subjects “an actual video of the horrific and brutal murders and dismemberment of four women by machetes.” Between 2012 and 2017, the doctor also allegedly showed subjects other violent clips without their consent, including “a male African-American being viciously stomped by a Nazi; a conscious male being forced to eat a portion of his own brain matter; and a graphic gang rape.”

Former spokesperson for NXIVM Frank Parlato, writing about the New York retreat on his blog, The Frank Report, said that none of the “higher-ups” of the society, including Raniere, got sick at the event—only the “students” did.

More arrests are expected to occur in the coming weeks amid an ongoing investigation into sex trafficking perpetrated by the supposed self-help group.

Good article. My only objection here is, that the press keeps using Allison Macks name rather than the names of the Trillionaires sponsors.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

I said it months ago: I think "Justice Gowdy" has a nice ring to it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Yes please! Great potential there.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

BREAKING: Justice Kennedy announcing retirement from SCOTUS.

Latest Q post just pointed to GOWDY being added to the list of potential replacements!!!

BOOM BABY!!!!

Heh Heh.

Lee gets this one.
Gowdy get's Ginsburg.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

I had him as the replacement for [RR] in mind because he talked about returning to a role as a prosecutor.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I dislike McConnell...but after the recent SC rulings, we all owe him a debt of gratitude for holding off Obama's Garland until after the election.
All these recent rulings would've turned out very differently, had he not.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
R v W. Roe vs. Wade makes more sense now.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's so awesome.

NO Matter what happens with Q (real or not), we get a peaceful, hopefully unified Korean peninsula, no Hillary, and a stacked supreme court.

Nothing can take that away.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I dislike McConnell...but after the recent SC rulings, we all owe him a debt of gratitude for holding off Obama's Garland until after the election.

And Schumer is ripping McConnell for holding off Garland but rushing the next one to get approved before the November midterm elections. Don't you just love it!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And Schumer is ripping McConnell for holding off Garland but rushing the next one to get approved before the November midterm elections. Don't you just love it!

Reading Twitter right now is pretty entertaining. All the usual paid suspects are freaking out. It's glorious to watch.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What a Wonderful Day!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not long ago, Q mentioned ‘Coming to a theater near you’ again.
Are we going to get actual video of something.... maybe the tarmac meeting?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Fired up Q is best Q.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

President Trump is holding a rally tonight in Fargo North Dakota at 8 p.m. eastern time. He should be fired up, just like Q is.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join