It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I posted this in another thread but feel the need to also drop it here . At or around the 14min mark Dan goes into why Muller is looking at Eric Prince . well worth a listen to

This was great, really adds some insight on what's going on in this whole Mueller Investigation ! Dan doesn't seem to think Mueller is a good guy, but I guess we already concluded he's definitely Grey, at least, lol....learned something new " Extinction Burst "....

Should be a fascinating Day...wonder what will be revealed about PS interview ? Bolton meeting Putin. Holy Smokes !

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I petition to keep Maxine Waters, lol.

BTW.. Trump-Putin Summit is now scheduled.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

No matter how many times they try to gas light us with "SA never happened....NK will not denuclearize, etc.", the facts tell us otherwise, and we saw it coming. Thanks to whomever Q is (doesn't matter to me). Even if they had nothing to do with it, they let me know. It helps with my anxiety.

Okay MSNBC, Saudi Arabia didn't happen. Where is Bin Talal? What happened to him and his cronies in October? Where they just staying in a fancy hotel, hanging upside down for the health benefits?

The collective extinction burst from the Communists IS the show. It's a laugh a minute.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Another Goalpost move on Seth Rich Re: June ETA

more posts about events after they happen

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

what communists?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why is it that every time I click on a link from Q it always goes to a 404?

Fred..

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I mentioned this early on and think it deserves a second look. A bunch of creeps using unregulated, international waterways.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Streeep!!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Setting the stage for Disclosure.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I suspect that what will be exposed soon is that the Obama Administration worked with the British government (and possibly others) to set up the Russian collusion narrative, for the explicit purpose of hobbling Trump if he won the election.

Maybe it's just me, but that last Q drop sounds like it could have been written by Trump.

Also, regarding forced immigration pushers ("the why"), some big business types like open borders because illegal immigrants are a source of cheap labor (often below minimum wage, with no benefits). More sinister types like open borders because it facilitates drug trafficking and human trafficking, which they make money on either directly or via protection payments.
edit on 27-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Removing the Fear Factor.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I recall years ago Putin claiming Russia had surveillance photos and data proving 9/11 was a false flag.

I don't doubt it. They must be sh!tting their pants.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
    link   
    IS this last drop from the Strok hearing today?

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1a8b54 No.1926130 📁
    Jun 27 2018 12:31:43 (EST)
    PS "Texts taken out of context"
    PS "While emotional over the election, I conduct myself w/ upmost integrity w/o bias while undertaking any such investigation, especially a high-profile case against the POTUS."
    PS "In hindsight, it was a bad idea to openly discuss my feelings, but, in no way did those feelings impact my ability to conduct a fair and proper investigation - we followed where the "facts" took us."
    PS "I decline to answer that question on advice from counsel."
    : When you state "where 'facts' led us" - what 'facts' are you referring to? To date, there has been zero evidence of any such collusion or connections between the Trump campaign and Russia." In fact, the only facts discovered thus far have been between the Clinton camp and Russia and other foreign groups…."
    PS "On advice of counsel, I decline to answer that question"
    PS "Because of the ongoing investigation, such answers may violate the security of such investigations………."
    : "Mr S, I believe nobody here is buying what you are selling. I believe there was/is a serious effort on the part of people more senior than you to remove Mr Trump from office out of fear of what this Administration may uncover. I believe you are being dishonest in your answers and frankly shocked you agreed to come here today. I believe everyone on this panel (minus those from the other side of the aisle) knew exactly what your answers would be and if you think we are going to sit here and accept these answers you would be a foolish. We are also following the facts and once we uncover more (which we will) we will act accordingly. I'm glad you retained counsel - you'll need one and hopefully they are very good."
    ………………….
    Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
    edit on 27-6-2018 by abago71 because: added

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
    link   
    When the soldiers refuse to shoot at protesters it's practically already over for any regime. Iran is currently experiencing exactly that type of scenario right now. The Mullahs have brought nothing but misery to the people there. Unfortunately my country had a hand in it as well. Go f#ck yourself Merkel.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
    link   
    Thanks for that link. I was using one that constantly went to a 404, that link works, changes my perspective!!

Fred..

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
    link   

It sounds like there was an intimidation effort to make Trump concerned about communicating with Russia. Maybe they thought the fake 'Russia Collusion' threat would keep DJT away from communicating to Putin because of the [optics]!

Ha!! It backfired. DJT knew what this Witch Hunt was really about.

I have drawn a blank on this: (G v E/R v W)
    Ideas?

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join