It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CWM, did you note that the the line in Q post from your/bills post says "SFO>JFK"... so may refer to the return trip to JFK as opposed to the landing at SFO?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Thank you Jusvistn... first proper research post in over 2 pages!

Maybe the lighter/ greyed out refers to the transition stage between darkness and light?

Black to grey to lighter to light?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Q post #1591

qanon.pub...

Linking James Comey news to Assange, Q is referring to the article I posted yesterday. I knew it was a BOOM!

This one:
thehill.com...

This was in the news yesterday. Comey personally intervened to kill a deal that would have granted Assange immunity (from what?) in exchange for testifying about the DNC server leaks. Q is confirming what most of us have suspected from the beginning: Seth Rich leaked the server info to Wikileaks, and the Dems had MS-13 kill him because of it (Alpha Jalloh and his accomplice, who were themselves murdered shortly after). There never was a "hack." FBI/DOJ knew this all along, but has been covering it up to protect the Dems.

I'm going to go out on a limb and point the finger at Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as the person who had Rich killed. She was the head of the DNC at the time, her behavior since then suggests someone with a huge skeleton in her closet, and frankly she just strikes me as an evil person with no morals to speak of.

Heck, perhaps the Awans discovered the truth, and were blackmailing DWS over it. That would explain why she fought so hard to protect a third-rate IT guy who was stealing from her party.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think Q is not a person, nor is it people. Q is an energy. An 'attitude'. It is Truth. It is Light. And the Q team are good souls that are connected to this energy and are working with it to bring/spread it to the entire planet.

The nature of Universe. Ying/Yang. We've had darkness, it is time for Light. Unavoidable. Inevitable.

It's already here. It's spreading.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Jet Blue story has changed.
Pilot mistakenly called in a hijacking.

Pilot mistakenly called in hijacking, plane forced back to JFK terminal. A JetBlue pilot accidentally radioed in that his plane was being hijacked at JFK, triggering a massive response of cops and firefighters who surrounded the craft on the tarmac, officials said. The pilot of Flight 1623, bound for Los Angeles, reported a problem with the plane’s radio equipment to the tower — but inadvertently used the...

nypost-24.com...

Pretty hard to call in a hijacking if your radio isn't working.

Official story changes? Check.

I'm going to go ahead and assume they were looking for someone specific on that plane.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Great, now we’re going to have pretty much 2 straight pages of Phage and pixel arguing deleted. Can people please stop arguing with him and his like? There is a very clear purpose to what they are doing, it’s working like a charm. IGNORE it!! Phage, no one here, save for 2 or 3 people, agree with you. You think you look like a big, smart guy, but you look silly. People here USED to respect you and your opinions....now, it’s almost comical.
edit on 27-6-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

To take part in a research project you must have been accepted by the Project Leader. Posts which have been made by an unapproved member during a project will be removed.

I personally don't need "skeptics" to conduct research.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We need footage of the "swat team" LEAVING the plane, to see if anyone was taken off.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Jet Blue story has changed.
Pilot mistakenly called in a hijacking.

Pilot mistakenly called in hijacking, plane forced back to JFK terminal. A JetBlue pilot accidentally radioed in that his plane was being hijacked at JFK, triggering a massive response of cops and firefighters who surrounded the craft on the tarmac, officials said. The pilot of Flight 1623, bound for Los Angeles, reported a problem with the plane’s radio equipment to the tower — but inadvertently used the...

nypost-24.com...

Pretty hard to call in a hijacking if your radio isn't working.

Official story changes? Check.

I'm going to go ahead and assume they were looking for someone specific on that plane.

Earlier I was thinking they went silent on the radio to purposefully attract all that police attention. Now, they’re saying it wasn’t radio silence, but they accidentally used the hijack frequency? This was an excuse for a team to come on and grab a VIP, most likely from the front of the plane. So, to everyone except the very front, Business Class passengers, it looks like a false alarm. They snatched somebody or something from that flight. What was going on in the cargo hold of the plane while the SWAT team boarded?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
It's interesting to watch Maxine and Co. getting the rebuke they deserve for crossing the lines of civility. It's not cool at all for ANYONE to assault people in their private lives or perpetrate violence to make a point.

You would think that this would be a perfect time to bring up the "loon" who shot up Comet ping pong based on some crazy conspiracy theory....*crickets*...hmmm ?

I hope she at least gets censured. I'm heartened that she now has a Republican challenger for her seat, who is basing his campaign on Maxine's recent behavior.

Also, Rep. Joe Crowley (10-term Democrat bigwig from Queens, considered the front-runner to succeed Nancy Pelosi) just lost his primary to a Bernie supporter, who he outspent 18-to-1.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
PMd you

edit on 27-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I was just checking out This other thread and it struck me that a...

MQ9B drone could be what q is referring to as a
MOAB.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I posted this in another thread but feel the need to also drop it here . At or around the 14min mark Dan goes into why Muller is looking at Eric Prince . well worth a listen to

Thanks for posting the Bongino vid on Erik Prince.
It is a very concise picture as to why Mueller is trying to shut Erik down.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The plane on the JFK was supposed to be part of a FF where pilots crash the plane. Q intervened and saved the passengers on board by creating an incident that allowed to switch the pilots without causing widespread panic or triggering a failsafe. Thankfully the crisis was averted before the plane had the chance to take off. It had nothing to do with JA. [CLEAR_SKIES] indeed. ThanQ.

Q also confirmed the identity of [X] as well. Thanks again Q.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So, a FF event on the same day Strzok will testify... ?

Coincidence, anyone?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Great, now we’re going to have pretty much 2 straight pages of Phage and pixel arguing deleted. Can people please stop arguing with him and his like? There is a very clear purpose to what they are doing, it’s working like a charm. IGNORE it!! Phage, no one here, save for 2 or 3 people, agree with you. You think you look like a big, smart guy, but you look silly. People here USED to respect you and your opinions....now, it’s almost comical.

amazing how we see what we want to see...

also amazing that you only take pixel to task for bothering to reply, not for the fact that his replies are babble and don't really lend any credence to your side.

i mean, if you're going to reply to a heckler, make it funny. if you're going to reply to a critic, make it intelligent.

pixel, stop drunk posting

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

amazing how we see what we want to see...

also amazing that you only take pixel to task for bothering to reply, not for the fact that his replies are babble and don't really lend any credence to your side.

i mean, if you're going to reply to a heckler, make it funny. if you're going to reply to a critic, make it intelligent.

pixel, stop drunk posting

Yes, I’m chalking that up to pixel being new here and not knowing what’s really going on. Phage has no excuse. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Skyfloating

I quit following sources that dont deliver and dont come true.

Cool.

When did the house of Saud fall?

While Trump was on his Asian tour...setting up the NK SK peace agreement, and feeding the fishes on TV with Abe. Oh yeah! And just after thereal Donald tweeted hoping that Armco would choose the NY Stock Exchange, for their IPO....not all that long after the failed assassination attempt of the Crown Prince in Las Vegas, accompanied by a huge mass shooting false flag.

ETA: Reminds me of the fall of the House of Lannister somewhat...
edit on 27-6-2018 by Enderdog because: (Possibly) clever quip

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

comments are telling...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Q post #1591

qanon.pub...

Linking James Comey news to Assange, Q is referring to the article I posted yesterday. I knew it was a BOOM!

This one:
thehill.com...

This was in the news yesterday. Comey personally intervened to kill a deal that would have granted Assange immunity (from what?) in exchange for testifying about the DNC server leaks. Q is confirming what most of us have suspected from the beginning: Seth Rich leaked the server info to Wikileaks, and the Dems had MS-13 kill him because of it (Alpha Jalloh and his accomplice, who were themselves murdered shortly after). There never was a "hack." FBI/DOJ knew this all along, but has been covering it up to protect the Dems.

I'm going to go out on a limb and point the finger at Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as the person who had Rich killed. She was the head of the DNC at the time, her behavior since then suggests someone with a huge skeleton in her closet, and frankly she just strikes me as an evil person with no morals to speak of.

Heck, perhaps the Awans discovered the truth, and were blackmailing DWS over it. That would explain why she fought so hard to protect a third-rate IT guy who was stealing from her party.

It was Podesta, from leaked emails, who ordered the kill, I believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join