It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Wear Hoods to Hide That They're Reptillians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Mmm, The one thing that we should be asking is. If as your uncle says the KKK memebers as just a bunch of slaves then why would any of the members stay. I just cannot see a whole load of good ol boys being pushed around by giant lizards unless there is some sort of incentive to follow orders. Its a shame your uncle did not explain why he became a member and what he used to get out of being a member of the KKK.

What exactly does this organisation do for kicks these days?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Czech
I just read the thread topic and wanted to say...

NO. No way. Forget about it. The KKK is a bunch of racist white people. There is nothing extraterrestrial about them, it's just plain human stupidity. It'd be nice to push our failures as a species off on some 'alien force', but that ain't the truth. Truth is, some people are just idiots.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Reality Czech]

Very, very well said! Give this guy/gal some applause for that comment!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicworld

They spread rumours that they are reptillians

j/k

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Toxicworld

Shorty, have you ever made a post that added to any discussion or do you simply always just trash other peoples posts? This thread was started simply based on a story shared with me by my uncle. I've been away for the last week, but have found some very interesting info in an old trunk he had in my aunt's attic. No time to discuss now, but when I have a chance I will share some of the added info I found in this trunk of his.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

quote: Originally posted by Toxicworld

Shorty, have you ever made a post that added to any discussion or do you simply always just trash other peoples posts? This thread was started simply based on a story shared with me by my uncle. I've been away for the last week, but have found some very interesting info in an old trunk he had in my aunt's attic. No time to discuss now, but when I have a chance I will share some of the added info I found in this trunk of his.

So it looks to me as if you couldn't find anyway of defending yourself and the comments you made about me so now you are making another herd of accusations about my posting technique. If you look back you will notice the point when i gave up on contributing to discussion on this thread because as i commented at the time (or was that someone else, either way) this thread had jsut turned into a KKK bashing thread.

You will notice many what are supposed to be "witty" comments by members on threads such as this, i was just attempting to add to them.

I frequently add to discussions and contribute in my opinion at least and i would hope in others opinions too and i do believe so, even if they are a small minority. The same could be asked of you. However i would not claim such a thing.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by shorty]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I found an old picture in my uncle's trunk of one of these reptillians. I'm going to attempt to scan it and post it here and see what everyone thinks...Need to clean the dust off the scanner, plug it in and see if it will work....hopefully be back soon with an interesting picture!!

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why has this thread turned into KKK bashing. all you ever hear from younger whites is that they are cowardly for wearing the hoods. What about neo-nazis, hammerskins, etc. they dont wear hoods and if they heard you race traitors talking this crap in their face they would stomp the sh*t out of you. Realize that they have white racial interests at heart, just as the black panthers,NAACP, etc, have their agenda for blacks.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender
Why has this thread turned into KKK bashing. all you ever hear from younger whites is that they are cowardly for wearing the hoods. What about neo-nazis, hammerskins, etc. they dont wear hoods and if they heard you race traitors talking this crap in their face they would stomp the sh*t out of you. Realize that they have white racial interests at heart, just as the black panthers,NAACP, etc, have their agenda for blacks.

So are you saying we should condone the actions of the KKK and the black panthers?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Point? The KKK is a joke to the true Neo-Nazi, white supremists.....and the Black Panthers?? Ah, they just wanted equality my friend. They didn't want to stomp homosexuals and other races with their combat boots....How can you compare the black panthers and the NAACP to any Nazi group? That goes beyond moronic.....

Luz

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I found an old picture in my uncle's trunk of one of these reptillians. I'm going to attempt to scan it and post it here and see what everyone thinks...Need to clean the dust off the scanner, plug it in and see if it will work....hopefully be back soon with an interesting picture!!

this is either getting intersting or too funny

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Luz]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rp001
So are you saying we should condone the actions of the KKK and the black panthers?

What I infered from this that the KKK bashing was taking away from the Reptillian aspect of the thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by rp001

What I infered from this that the KKK bashing was taking away from the Reptillian aspect of the thread.

I agree.

But I had to check to make sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this thread proves only one thing....reptilians are racist hicks who probably have a very limited amount of teeth...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong, i am not condoning either of these groups. there are Blacks that advocate hate against whites, and if there was a group like NAACP for whites it would be shut down. Wheres the equality in that?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
equality is non existent

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's an interesting excerpt from a site that lists many known alien sitings:

"1963 - Four children see a UFO land just
outside Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
An alien nine feet (2.7 meters) tall and wearing
a white monk's hood beckons to them."

info found at: www.qtm.net...

Hmmm....an alien wearing a white hood is spotted. How tall are those reptillians supposed to be??

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
of all the interesting topics on this site,i cannot believe this load of bs gets so many replies.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
More sitings of white hooded aliens here:
ufocasebook.com...

Looks like they may be the Nordic-type aliens (oranges), possbily not reptillians!! Still trying to scan that pic I got from my uncle!! Scanner isn't cooperating!!.......

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What other stuff did you find in the trunk besides what you are trying to scan? If your scanner is bad, you can rent a comp with a scanner at Kinkos/Lazerquick/etc. on an hourly rate. Wouldn't be much for a quick scan and print.

I read that your uncle basically took off. Did he leave a job, wife, etc. and basically disappear? Any other unusual things happen leading up to him taking off?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jack burton
of all the interesting topics on this site,i cannot believe this load of bs gets so many replies.

Maximum BS = maximum replies.

That's my rule of thumb anyway. Someone should perhaps do a study and refine the equation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join