It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Wear Hoods to Hide That They're Reptillians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Zabilgy whens the last time you talked to your grandad?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Nygdan made an excellent point which I felt was somewhat slept on throughout this entire thread.

The authors uncle is implying that the KKK wears hood to hide that they're Reptilians, not Reptiles.

As David Icke points out so often in his books, Reptilians have the ability to shape shift and are based out of bloodlines. From Collin Powell all the way to the Queen of England herself.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Zabilgy whens the last time you talked to your grandad?

It's my uncle...and not since New Years......as mentioned already several times in this thread!! He is missing!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

As David Icke points out so often in his books, Reptilians have the ability to shape shift

Simulacra.....do you think the shape shifting uses up their energy and they are sometimes forced to go back to their true identity until they regain their strength/power?...and maybe that's why the need for the hoods at times...because, obviously, the KKK dont' wear the hoods 24/7.....

My aunt says she found a trunk in her attach with a lock on it that belongs to my uncle. I'm going to get her permission to open it and see what's i n it. Might be a dud like Heraldo Rivera's Al Capone's vault or whatever or there may be some clues/information pertinent to this discussion. I will see her this weekend and if any info looks worth posting, I will do so!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Cool!!! please keep us posted on what you find in that lockbox zabilgy!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor

You said the truth but watch out, If a jew gets his feelings hurt you'll get those warning signs.

Thanks, I never thought of that. I could just make a new account if I get banned for telling the truth LOL! But I'm sure the people who keep this site up have the brains to not on purpose bury truth... right?

We can't rally help the guy who strted the thread because the information is too scanty. All he have to do is purchase Tales From The Time Loop. The book is so truthful and effective even Farrakhan reads it.

The problem with Farrakhan is that yep he speaks a lotta truth. He talks about how there are other higher level aliens/higher beings out there. BUT he slants it as if the aliens/other beings love people with dark skin, and will destroy people with pale skin.
Farrakhan got his start from a guy named Honorable Elijah Mohammed. HEM got his ideas from research, he kinda is the first modern guy to bring up all the UFO, aliens, other beings, into public, and popularize it. Then came Zecharia Sitchen, then later on David Icke.

The Klansmen still would need to wear hoods even if their Reptilian. They have to live everyday lives at work and can't reveal their identity.

No. The Reptilians never need to wear hoods. They shapeshift to hide their identity. Watch a movie called "They Live" it's 99% accurate. (Instead of Reptilians, it shows other aliens/beings.) All the shapeshifters in that movie don't need hoods to hide their identities.
The guy who made this thread is kinda doing the same dumbness Farakhan is doing. Farakhan believes the aliens/beings are on the side of dark skin people. The guy who made this thread is pushing the idea that the aliens/beings are on the side of pale skin people.
The truth is they don't care about any human. Dark skin, pale skin = slaves and food. They're not going to join some racist group and waste time going after blacks, asians, indians, and (Kazar bloodlined) Jews.

David Icke was to drop a book this month. I will get it and see what it says. I believe in his writings.

I think his new book is called "Robots Rebellion". Some one I know read it, he said its his best book so far. I'm not up to it yet.

Don't believe in ALL of David Ickes writtings. Icke mentions Sitchen in his books. Sitchen has stuff that refuts some of what Icke says. I'd say 75% of Ickes stuff is on the mark. His stuff about the "white race" (strictly people with blond hair and blue eyes) being chased around the galaxy for millions of years by the Reptilians is false. That the Earth was much closer to the Sun, in the spot where Venus now is, is false. That Venus once orbited Earth, is false. Icke even says its just a theory he got from a guy he knows.

But his stuff about different densities/dimensions, has merit. And so does his stuff about the ruling elite that controls all the secret societies that control present civilization has merit.

The Klan may have been Reptilians. But I don't know about now. So many whites are into multi-culturism I can't say. I honestly see today's Klansmen as mentally disturbed outcast that have been abused one way or another. They maybe Reptiles. Question: How exactly did your father tell you? Was he peeing outside and seen one shapeshift through the bushes?

As shown by Icke in his books, (like "The Biggest Secret") all organizations are like a pyramid. Each level only knows about whats below it, and above it. But doesn't know what's going on at the top. Same with the Klan. Even the guy who is the most celebrated klansman, Mr. Pike, wrote a book in which he states that the guys at top on purpose mislead 99% of the members. Pike calls the rest of the members gullible suckers, who know almost nothing about what really goes on at the top, and their intentions.

The Klan is simply a re-naming of an older secret society, that's simular to the Knights Templar, Freemasons, Hellfire Club, and more. Hating blacks, asians, Jews, is all a smokescreen for what the top people are really intending. And they could care less about white power, or the whites. They are about keeping power in the hands of the very few, and letting the majority suffer, and die off... including the majority of whites.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

quote:
Most probably got turned down by a coloured girl at school

I'm confused how you can state that the KKK are racist (which they are) and then post a comment like this which is quite racist!

I'm still curious why SHORTY has no comment on this....

And I'm curious why you keep posting? You've already been directed to go read David Ickes books if you're really as intrested in the subject of Reptilians and the Klan...... as you claim you are.
Now go to Barnes and Noble or whatever bookstore is in your city, order David Icke's books. Or go order from his website
www.davidicke.com
and get reading!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

As David Icke points out so often in his books, Reptilians have the ability to shape shift

Simulacra.....do you think the shape shifting uses up their energy and they are sometimes forced to go back to their true identity until they regain their strength/power?...and maybe that's why the need for the hoods at times...because, obviously, the KKK dont' wear the hoods 24/7.....

*sigh*
The answer to your question is in David Icke's books. Now go read them!

BTW the klan only wear hoods when they're at rallies. Reptilians shapeshift back to Reptile form only when they... need to feed on humans!
So if they were showing theirselves at the Klan rallies, then it means they were eating humans there. It would be kinda obvious if that was happening.

Reptilians prefer to eat young, male, human childern between age 1-12. Drinking their blood first, then feeding on the flesh. Little kids running around a klan rallie would be kinda obvious.
Now go read David Icke's books to answer any future questions you have, and to get the full info about the klan and Reptilians, and how the founder of the Klan, Mr. Pike, made fun of all the members of the klan calling them gullible suckers with low intelligence.... being misled on purpose by the top guys in the klan.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
opensecret, rather then telling us to read the book, why don't you actually tell us what it says, because it's unlikely that everyone is going to rush out to the store to get Ickes books to read about reptillian vampires that eat babies!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I'm confused how you can state that the KKK are racist (which they are) and then post a comment like this which is quite racist!

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

How is that racist? I am simple stating that he is peaced at other ethnic groups becasue one may have annoyed him at some point. I simple used that un-racist comment as an example.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Well, i simple found this thraed turned into a pointless KKK bashing thread so i didn't bother to look at it again. But are you happy now look above and you will find my answer.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
opensecret, rather then telling us to read the book, why don't you actually tell us what it says, because it's unlikely that everyone is going to rush out to the store to get Ickes books to read about reptillian vampires that eat babies!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Every Barnes & Noble bookstore allows the public to read all books for free. They even have chairs and tables for people to sit and ready any book they want for free, then put it back on the shelf. All they ask is that no one messes up the books (bend them, rip them, spill food on them etc..)

David Icke wrote I think 7 books, and each page has a lot of information. There's no "fluff", no excess "fat" in any of his books. So I can't sum anything up into a few paragraphs. Plus any info I post could lead to more questions, and on and on. Reading the books will answer ALL current, and future, questions.

The best ones to read for free at any Barnes & Noble (or whatever other bookstore is in everyone's city) is to start with "The Biggest Secret", and "And The Truth Shall Set You Free". Then continue with his other books.
Barnes & Noble, Strand, Collesium, are some major bookstores that allow any book to be read for free. They have seats and tables for people to sit down and read any book for free.

Originally posted by shorty

Well, i simple found this thraed turned into a pointless KKK bashing thread so i didn't bother to look at it again. But are you happy now look above and you will find my answer.

It doesn't matter what you or anyone else here thinks about the KKK, good or bad. The FACT is the guy who FORMED the KKK (he re-named it to KKK, read "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke for more details, sources, and proofs.) made fun of the members of the KKK. 99.99% of them. He called all of them gullible idiots who believe everything the leadership of the KKK tells them. He went on to say ONLY the top leadership know the real intentions, and reasons, behind the KKK - which has NOTHING to do with "white power", hating blacks, asians, indians, and (Khazar bloodlined) Jews. His name is Mr. Pike. And there's a statue of him right now in Washington, D.C.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I think your scumbag uncle is having you on.

The guy who posted this....I like the Picture of the Smiths you use for your Avatar, but feel there is no need to call my uncle a scumbag!
If I said your mother was a fat ugly whore, would you like that?

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest mate. You have never seen my mother so how could I possibly be offended by any derogatory comment you have about her? (anyway, you could well be right). Regarding your uncle, I appreciate he must mean a lot to you but he IS a scumbag, he is a scumbag because he was or is (surely the KKK are not so dissimilar to the IRA in that you never actually leave) a klansman, therefor, he is a scumbag, plain and simple, as every single Klansman is.

This isn't to say that I feel anything at all bad about you, in fact, quite teh opposite now I know you are into The Smiths

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

I hope your Uncle is safe and ok

Erm.... Why??

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

How is that racist? I am simple stating that he is peaced at other ethnic groups becasue one may have annoyed him at some point. I simple used that un-racist comment as an example.

It is racist because you speak of a "coloured" girl, as though white skin colour is the right or default colour, where as, if you are black or any other colour then you have almost literally been coloured out of the default.

Sorry for the bad explanation.

What you said is actually racist but I think everyone knows you didn't mean it this way. It is just old fashioned but may still be in use where you come from.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

It is racist because you speak of a "coloured" girl, as though white skin colour is the right or default colour, where as, if you are black or any other colour then you have almost literally been coloured out of the default.

Sorry for the bad explanation.

What you said is actually racist but I think everyone knows you didn't mean it this way. It is just old fashioned but may still be in use where you come from.

Ah, Okay, it is common usage in my area. Sorry for any misunderstanding but i am pretty sure that Zabilgy didn't mean it that way.

It seems it is difficult to say anything without being racist in some way. I have frequently been called racist for calling black people black and now it seems i can't call anyone coloured either. I'm sorry but i really don't understand. They are a different colour to me and i don't hold anything against people that aren't of the same colour/religion/beliefs of me but what does annoy me is that you can't say anything refering to people of a diferent ethnic group to yourself without having a neo-nazi stick or a racist stick being waved at you. Which is why i often don't take part in this sort of thread. However, in this case i decided to simple because i help extremely strong beliefs to the contray.

I know that was very off topic and i am sorry.

Shorty

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
SO WHAT IF HE HAD OR HAVEN'T HAD SEX WITH A BLACK FEMALE. That isn't important. Zabilagay you didn't respond to my question. How is your step-dad so sure? Did they tell him? Did he see them? They warned him so what was the situation? I don't beleive in everything that David says of course. I am totally against the idea of evolution. David beleives in an alternate evolutionary theory in that the aliens mixed genes to help man evolve from primitive men. Also they found Osiris' tomb which throws another one of David's theory up. Your right about Farrakhan, I don't share his negro supremacist views but that guy Elijah did do America's first extensive work talking of UFOs. You beleive the Klan still kill and eat people? I don't really know. David explains that their appears to be some preference for blonde-haired and blue-eyed people. He explains that the other dimensional beings want to make a world army and government out of this planet. Apparently the NWO is for them.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The idea of reptilians using their 'energy' to shape shift seems a little too...comic bookish. However I've learned that reality is much stranger than fiction so your beliefs may actually be true.

I would say that I don't believe this theory because if these reptilians shape shift at night (or whenever) there would be evidence of it (reports, accounts...etc), but there actually is. David Icke has accumlated many first hand accounts of seeing political figures and others in high social status shapeshift right before their eyes. The evidence is there, we just have to accept it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

The idea of reptilians using their 'energy' to shape shift seems a little too...comic bookish. However I've learned that reality is much stranger than fiction so your beliefs may actually be true.

I would say that I don't believe this theory because if these reptilians shape shift at night (or whenever) there would be evidence of it (reports, accounts...etc), but there actually is. David Icke has accumlated many first hand accounts of seeing political figures and others in high social status shapeshift right before their eyes. The evidence is there, we just have to accept it.

David Icke in his books does not support the idea that Reptilians need to wear hoods to hide theirselves. Even IF they needed to wear hoods, they can just put on a hood - they don't need to go join the KKK in order to wear a hood! LOL!
David Icke is the one who dissects the origins of the KKK, listing as one of his sources the book made by Mr. Pike, the founder if the KKK. The KKK is simply the re-naming of another, older, secret society.
And it's David Icke, in his books, that states when the Reptilians do shapeshift, its not because they're "low on energy". It's because they're doing a ritual. They only shapeshift back into Reptilian form when it's time for them to eat humans, or whenever they simply feel like shapeshifting.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I just read the thread topic and wanted to say...

NO. No way. Forget about it. The KKK is a bunch of racist white people. There is nothing extraterrestrial about them, it's just plain human stupidity. It'd be nice to push our failures as a species off on some 'alien force', but that ain't the truth. Truth is, some people are just idiots.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Reality Czech]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join