It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Wear Hoods to Hide That They're Reptillians

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
my neighbor Amy claims that she is the tribunal overlord of the reptillian species and it's intersteller conquest of Washington DC. She is always climbing on the side of her house and eating crickets.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

makes perfect sence devide and conqer.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seamus Haji
my neighbor Amy claims that she is the tribunal overlord of the reptillian species and it's intersteller conquest of Washington DC. She is always climbing on the side of her house and eating crickets.

Your neighbor Amy is a tramp. Congrats for thr dumbest B.S. thread on ATS, and it reaches 10 pages.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I would have neverr suspected the KKK to be reptilians....maybe just rednecks.
Then again we won't know for sure unless someone here infiltrates the KKK!!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I remember back when I was young their was an episode on X-files of the KKK, I remember when they ripped those hoods off (Some guys) they found aliens underneath them. Man did it freak me out back then, but glad my dad told me that people are under the hoods in reality and not aliens. Perhaps their was a crossover from that show and reality to which he implayed or got to the understanding that reptilians are the ones under the hood?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

WTF ever man, you have got to be kidding. I live in the south, and although it is not crazy around here with KKK members, (it is 2008 dude) back in the 70's I knew plently of members, including my brother who thought it would be cool to be a member. I knew most of the members and that includes the ones who put together the meetings they would have, and although I would call most of them a 'snake in the grass' reptillian would not fit these guys! LOL! Whoever told you this crap was messing with you.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

I noticed you are from Boston, just how much KKK activity goes on up there?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

Of all the organizations in America... why would reptilians use a bunch of racists in clown attire??

It's one thing to wear tailored bed sheets on the breezy back of a running horse... but bunched in back of a used U-haul... it must be a "Jerks in a Box" funk-shun

QUESTIONS:

1. Why do the KKK come out at night...?? Because I thought reptiles needed sunshine to re-charge their cold bloodedness??

2. Did your uncle pull 24 hour racist shifts...?? DAY - for reptilian clowns... NIGHT - for human clowns...??

3. Is the term "GRAND WIZZARD"... a insider's code name for GRAND LIZARD!??

4. Why would reptiles join a operation that is closely monitored by law enforcement and the FBI?? Why would they put themselves in this postion?? Don't you think a freak show circus act would be more undercover??

5. Do they use the (N) word?? If so... does it ring out the same with a split tounge??

6. Is their skin more sensitive than a human, to the heat produced by flames of a burning cross??
--- Is sun block needed??

7. I hear "Birth of Nation" is you guy's favorite movie rental... kinda like how "Scar Face" is with rapper's... Do reptile members have their favorites?? "The FLY" comes into mind....

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Level X]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey! Flies are insects; reptoids are lizards. Those are two different species. I’m sure they’d prefer movies featuring zombies instead where there are lots of blood and gore and horrible, deathly stuff only fear-mongers could create.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
somone may have been high!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I always thought they used those pointed hats to cover their pin heads,and yes what cowards to hide in a costume and another anomoly of the KKK,when a member leaves the group the IQ of gang goes up,I've never met nor have seen an intelligent Klansman,pretty bad when the leader of this group is a janitor,I think that speaks volumes

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The KKK actually wear hoods to show what moronic and a**inine cowards they actually are. And that is all they are, cowards. They do a disservice to the human race by holding on to antiquated ideas that have never really had a place in decent peoples minds.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

I didn't read this thread after I read your post.
Are you nuts or what?
I was born in the deep south and what you are saying is untrue.
I won't say anything else about it.
It's amazing what some people will say to get attention on ATS.
Well it looks like you did.
10 pages of attention.
Gezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[edit on 21-12-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

Im sorry man.. This is just not true.. KKK are lame rednecks who play on their masters strings.
They dont think for themselfs, they are puppets to a greater evil.
Lizards NO !!! Redneck dumbF$#@s! Sertinly!

Ps -- No offence to Rednecks.. But then again if you would consider yourself a Redneck that doesnt follow the KKK, I think a better term is good Ole Boy! Not redneck..

[edit on 21-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wearing a hood to hide that they're reptilian?

Why does that sssound so familiar?

I think someone has gotten confused and mixed up the KKK with something completely different.

BTW, I do like zombie films.

[edit on 24/12/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I always thought they wore those masks to disguise their dumb looks and missing teeth,I think even a reptile would steer clear of these losers

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

Text Black NO I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE KKK BEING REPTILLIONS OR BIENG TAKEN OVER BY THEM!! I DO NO THAT MANY REPTILLION ARE SHAP SHIFTERS AND CAN SHIFT FROM REPTILLION TO HUMAN! THEY WOULDNT NEED THE HOODS! BUT WHO KNOWS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join