It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TwoDictators lights up Twitter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It cracks me up.

We didn’t elect a politician (liar) this time.

So far...I’m pretty dam happy with the way it’s going.

Even worse, we elected a tyrant.

Which reminds me, the family is going on a vacation soon, traveling the US. I'd like to visit the concentration camps that trump(literally hitler) has set up. I'm having a hard time finding the locations on the net. I'm sure they are there, as people keep alluding to them and of course the presidents status as a tyrant, dictator, hitler, etc.

I know it seems an odd place to visit, but I want to show my kids the horrors of being ruled by such a horrible monster.

Unless its all just hyperbole, but I don't think such fine people would be engaging in that.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: knoxie

I always found that rather stupid.

I supported Obama wanting to open up lines of communication with some of our more long standing enemies. Like Iran and North Korea.

My problem with Obama wasn't that he was talking with Iran, for instance, it's that he gave them pallets of cash, spirited away in the middle of the night, to pay off the Iranian regime for our people as well as to sweeten the Iran nuclear deal which did nothing.

My problems with Obama are policy, not personal. He was my commander in chief while I was in the Army. Unlike the anti-Trump crowd, I didn't hate Obama. I was even an early supporter of his, documented in my posting history.

Obama turned out to be not much more than a do nothing liar, and what he did do was vastly corrupt and an attack on longstanding rights and institutions for the sake of advancing progressivism.

I don't subscribe to political religion. I don't believe any one political platform has a monopoly on good ideas. But the liberals, who long ago ditched me, seem to have a monopoly on bad ideas and the curtailment of constitutional rights.

Where are the little people liberals? Where are the prison reform liberals? Where are the justice system reform liberals? Drug policy liberals?

Those days are gone now. It's all just hate Trump, take guns, raise taxes, and let all the illegals in while calling anyone they disagree with racist, nazis, and bigots.

This. I would post all of this. Well written

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Which reminds me, the family is going on a vacation soon, traveling the US. I'd like to visit the concentration camps that trump(literally hitler) has set up. I'm having a hard time finding the locations on the net. I'm sure they are there, as people keep alluding to them and of course the presidents status as a tyrant, dictator, hitler, etc.

Sure. They're in Arizona, their former Sherriff bragged about running them.
www.theguardian.com...

Trumps also attempting to set up a tent city for kids we abduct off the streets.
thehill.com...

What I was actually referring to in calling him a tyrant though is the definition of the founders that they had in mind when writing the Constitution. A tyrant was one who would apply the law unequally, who operated outside of any government framework. Trump is breaking several laws on a daily basis and is attempting to be the sole arbiter of justice, deciding who and what gets prosecuted. He is in the literal sense of the word of our founding documents a tyrant.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
today on the white house lawn trump had an impromptu chat with some reporters.

he said regarding kim jung un - "He's the head of a country, and I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

he's creaming to be a dictator - isn't that fun?

imagining the hysteria that would have followed if obama had dared to say that makes me lol.

edit on 15-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join