It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to lead by example.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

totally agree. That and term limits, and we might have a real country!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: muzzleflash

What people Flash? What is ''wrong'' with what people? Maybe, just maybe what is wrong with these people is similar to what might be wrong with ''us'' people.

Ummm what??

I stated that I can't live with "hate in my Heart", and wanted to know what was wrong with people who seem to exist in a perpetual state of anger and hatred - and you then propose that what is wrong with them is what is wrong with me?

I don't even think you're paying any attention.

There's nothing wrong with loving people, accepting them for their faults, or giving people a chance. There's nothing wrong with living by forgiveness or generosity or kindness.

Are you implying that hatred and vengefulness is just as good as love and forgiveness? Or that those who try to be good to others are just as bad as those who want to be negative towards others?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I stated that I can't live with "hate in my Heart", and wanted to know what was wrong with people who seem to exist in a perpetual state of anger and hatred - and you then propose that what is wrong with them is what is wrong with me?

I proposed no specific understanding of your nature Flash. What I propose is that ''these'' or ''those'' people as you label them and want to to live with negativity towards others, ''those who want to be negative towards others? '' when in reality we all share to one degree or another the same human impulses and desires though they be of varying degrees of development.

What I propose is that we all share the ''mote'' in our eyes which is simple to discern in the eyes of others yet difficult to realize within ourselves.

What may be a difference between these ''catagories'' is that some of us strive more fully to live with love in our hearts while some of us are so overridden with other stresses and false beliefs that seeking to enhance our feelings of love towards others is a much greater chore.

As you claim to be striving in the direction of love, my comment was simply a reiteration of the ''mote and the log''.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join