It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens as Archetypal Regressors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
I would not use 'material' that comes from Sitchin for any research.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

chaukeedaar.wordpress.com...

btw, I think you misspelled your title 'Ancient Al i en'.
not that I respect any of that AA BS.

cheers

Sitchin got some stuff wrong but he got a lot right too! He narrates a view of history that has been suppressed by the elite.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
a reply to: anti72

Sitchin has indeed been sorely debunked; however, his work might do for some scientific translation by those who are "in the know."

No it has not been sorely debunked. His work aligns with other great texts like the Vedics/ Have they been debunked too. Your history is being kept from you. Your ancestors the world over shared a common story that is now considered untrue.

Those with eyes will see..

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

This OP is very interesting and is like the gnostic beliefs of the demiurge and archons, I'm open to this as it is along my thinking also. As far as people saying ZS has been thoroughly debunked I don't know if that's true, but what I do know is that people look for the debunk and take that as truth because they fear contemplating the given narrative.
Disinformationists have an easy ride these days with the amount people scared to venture out their tiny boxes.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

This OP is very interesting and is like the gnostic beliefs of the demiurge and archons, I'm open to this as it is along my thinking also. As far as people saying ZS has been thoroughly debunked I don't know if that's true, but what I do know is that people look for the debunk and take that as truth because they fear contemplating the given narrative.
Disinformationists have an easy ride these days with the amount people scared to venture out their tiny boxes.

"Disinformation."

Please state where in any ancient Mesopotamian text it states that humans were created to mine gold.

Try that and I'll give you the next one.

Harte

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Eh?
What are you talking about, I didn't say that, in fact I don't ever say things like that, my arse is always well covered.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The Ancient Alien THEORY is getting Really Old Today . Proof in the Pudding or Theory and Conjecture . I see Nothing but the latter in Most of their Claims .......

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I swing to the side of the stoned ape theory for advancements in evolution.... For me it wasn't aliens it was plants that gave humans the building blocks to advance. Were still pups imo
But anything is possible and it's good to entertain all ideas of the unknown.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

They have Resorted to Explaining Away Ever Unknown with the Ancient Alien Theory . It's Not Documented Proven Science , but Nothing More than Hearsay . Enough Already , That's Entertainment !
edit on 8-4-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The chemicals in plants have been shown to build the human brain global.oup.com...
The big question for me is how conscious are plants,
Since they have been around longer than us does that mean they are more consciously aware than us.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

These Archetypal Regressors sound a hell of a lot like Midichlorians from the SW universe.

Or even Avatars of a sorts.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
linka reply to: andy06shake

Ha never heard of that but I'm not that big on star wars but yeah that's actually quite interesting, I remember some CTist say that Star Wars was based on truths, don't know what parts are based on truth but what u stated is entirely plausible...

The Force is the inner source of energy that powers all living things and is manifested as an intracellular symbiotic life form calledMidichlorians. The name is a combination of Mitochondria (the endosymbionts that power your cells) and Chloroplasts (the endosymbionts that perform photosynthesis in plants).

link
edit on 8-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Correcting spelling mistakes and pointing out your disrespect is a very solid form of proving your point to discredit someone else's opinion.

How's the wind blow way up there?

a reply to: anti72

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Anyway , who cares about aliens making us mine gold , when the actual king list states that some kings reigned for 28,000 years ! i think that is far more interesting than some false interpretation of a sumerian tablet !

When the kings list basically states humans lived for 10,000 + years!

Like WOW

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well, they must have been mining the monoatomic variety of the substance.

We and no other other complex animal on Earth have such a life span.

Certainly been around longer than is claimed all the same, possibly by as much as a few million years.

But we don't last long, the truth is it's our limited longevity that holds back the species and promotes our inability to learn from one generation to the next in a meaningful manner.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

probably the reason we invented language and architecture to transfer information over the generational gap!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well god bless the information age as it somewhat adds multiple perspectives, as opposed to the one side history tends to record.

Seems to me people are only just beginning to process the experience and true wisdom that life bestows when death or senility comes along and claims them.

As to our architecture well we don't seem to have learned much else since the time of construction of the great pyramid.

Canny build things to last any more, we don't even know how to make Roman concrete in the same manner we once did.
edit on 11-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I read your post as I am listening to the autobiography o Carl Gustav Jung
and I like that he said as he ages his memory from youth comes back to him !

I was thinking that maybe the pyramid is like a statue of the general of the south
like its a reminder of something that happened !

Surely there are records of how romans made concrete just lying around in the Vatican library !
I guess we will never know

I think that the Library of Alexandria was supposedly destroyed but the books were stolen and taken to Rome to live under the vatican so they could consolidate power !

sorry my brain goes way off on tangents !

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I ken all about tangents mate, my life is made up of them. LoL

Jung eh, has he got to Synchronicity yet?

The temporally coincident occurrences of acausal events are what its all about really.

If we could understand Synchronicity in its entirety, we would be able to dance between the raindrops, and then some.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No I haven't got to that part yet but Im sure I will have something to speak about it when I do ! hahaha

Funny thing that dancing , and the use of active imagination should be a tool to which we can learn more about ourselves !

so lets dance in between the raindrops and be !
edit on 11-4-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Anyway , who cares about aliens making us mine gold , when the actual king list states that some kings reigned for 28,000 years ! i think that is far more interesting than some false interpretation of a sumerian tablet !

When the kings list basically states humans lived for 10,000 + years!

Like WOW

Yes, that's what it states.
Other such documents state that Anu had his testicles bitten off by his son, who swallowed them. Anu's testicles were so powerful that his son gave birth later to several other gods.
You believe that too?

It basically states that a male can give birth by being impregnated by the ingestion of another's testicles.

WOW

Harte

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join