It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

important link between a mysterious illness in China and strange noises in Cuba

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Ever since I first heard about the U.S. Embassy diplomats having some kind of illness in Cuba I like others (I assume) have been wondering what to heck is going on. The ones in Cuba all suffered from some form of traumatic brain injury so the natural question is, "what new dastardly device is causing the injuries" ?

Whatever the device is it would appear the Chinese also have one and are doing a number on the U.S. diplomats stationed there... or is it just happenstance ? I personally do not think so.. Hummm what sneaky country's lab developed the device or if it some new natural thingy causing the symptoms; what to heck is it ?

Full Title : The US just made an important link between a mysterious illness in China and strange noises in Cuba

The US State Department has linked a mysterious illness contracted by an employee in China with brain injuries developed by diplomats in Cuba.
The US Embassy in China sent out its second health advisory in two weeks saying the employee's medical incident is "consistent with what other US government personnel experienced in Havana."
The State Department warned citizens to look out for symptoms including dizziness, headaches, visual problems, and hearing loss, and advised people to not search out unusual sounds.
Earlier this week Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set up a health task force to develop a multi-agency response to the incidents in China and Cuba.

uk.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think they'll find it's sub-audible sound energy, something below say 15Hz. It's just close enough to the human hearing range starting at 20Hz that the brain can likely sense the sound (possibly the energy?), but the ear doesn't "hear" it. Exposure over long periods of time is probably detrimental.
edit on 6/9/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I wonder why they advise people to NOT search out unusual sounds???

That's EXACTLY what I'd be looking for!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hmmmm...it would be interesting to look into the harmonics of frequencies in that range. I'll bet there are harmonics up in the audible range.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Damn this is freaky.

Proper James Bond stuff.
Unless it's some dodgy virus.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Would that cause injury though? These people have what doctors say resemble concussions but without having had any force applied to their heads/brains.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well, I imagine if it was pulsed a certain way it might cause the same affects as getting hit by something.

Imagine a really loud bass sound, like a thumping car stereo, except below the audible range.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Somebody messed up the spying technique in the embassy, these sounds are just simple acoustic feedbacks.

edit on 9 6 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here's a couple of survey links on the use of infrasound, particularly frequencies at 7 Hz

littlefield.co...

"However, this does not suggest that the effect of infrasound on both IHC and OHC do not have a psychological effect on the brain. Exposure to levels above 80db between 0.5Hz and 10Hz causing these possible vibrational movements within the ear’s functions, are said to cause psychological changes such as fear, sorrow, depression, anxiety, nausea, chest pressure and hallucinations (ECRIP, 2008). It is the result of this effect in the middle ear, that (Goodman, 2010 p. 18) cites as being discovered by military personnel during World War 1 and World War 2."

motherboard.vice.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If the common thing is US diplomats, could it be something the US uses "unofficially" on their embassies?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
If the common thing is US diplomats, could it be something the US uses "unofficially" on their embassies?

Now wouldn't that be something if it was found that all this is caused by some new security device installed at the U.S. Embassies ? I, for one, never thought of that... losing my edge in my old age I suppose..

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

And this is why I don't buy that they don't know what it is.

All of the research and experiments done by our intelligence agencies down the decades, and they can't figure this one out? No way. Someone in the U.S. government/agencies knows exactly what it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Good point.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ok Fking please.

The diplomat had a coke binge. You people live in fantasy land.

"effects similar to concussion" Yeah, brain swelling from major bingeing.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I wonder why they advise people to NOT search out unusual sounds???

That's EXACTLY what I'd be looking for!

Either, because They want to be the ones who find it first, Or, because they suspect it is inaudible, so, if you can hear it, then it probably isn't the cause?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Truly interesting idea. So its a US device, possibly being tested by the CIA.

Makes for a great false flag initiator.

"They've attacked our Embassy! Nuke them into the stone age!"

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The link is that they are both Communist Countries.
The Red Menace!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If I had a weapon like this,
I would use it on a better target that a embassy!
what a wast!
you just give the enemy a opportunity
to develop a countermeasures.

unless its the US doing it! CIA!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Quite a few years back the US agencies were showing off their new sonic crowd control device mounted on top of vehicles.
Now being as the US do not have the monopoly of experimenting with sonic devices it might be someone else has developed one and it's come back to bite them in the ass.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Personally I don't think it is a sonic weapon. I think it is a microwave emitter that is weaponized and can be modulated causing the auditory experiences in it's targets. There is no sonic weapon or tech I know of that can swell the brain and damage tissues unless it was super loud or very high output. If that was the case it wouldn't be silent, or easy to hide.

The symptoms seem to match reports of microwave weapons.

Someone is responsible for doing this and I believe it is anti Trump deep state scum, possibly CIA or NSA operatives under guise of being state department officials, or double agents fulfilling some covert agenda which appears to want to cause trouble with the current administration's foreign relations.

All just speculation, but what isn't speculation is that there is a criminal trouble maker on the loose with heavy backing to have weapons like this, and they must have ties to government in some form. Likely American.

I say find the SOB and eliminate the prick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join