It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

important link between a mysterious illness in China and strange noises in Cuba

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Personally I don't think it is a sonic weapon. I think it is a microwave emitter that is weaponized and can be modulated causing the auditory experiences in it's targets. There is no sonic weapon or tech I know of that can swell the brain and damage tissues unless it was super loud or very high output. If that was the case it wouldn't be silent, or easy to hide.

The symptoms seem to match reports of microwave weapons.

Someone is responsible for doing this and I believe it is anti Trump deep state scum, possibly CIA or NSA operatives under guise of being state department officials, or double agents fulfilling some covert agenda which appears to want to cause trouble with the current administration's foreign relations.

All just speculation, but what isn't speculation is that there is a criminal trouble maker on the loose with heavy backing to have weapons like this, and they must have ties to government in some form. Likely American.

I say find the SOB and eliminate the prick.

Perhaps there is something in the embassy like the original "The Thing":

en.wikipedia.org...(listening_device)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Personally I don't think it is a sonic weapon. I think it is a microwave emitter that is weaponized and can be modulated causing the auditory experiences in it's targets. There is no sonic weapon or tech I know of that can swell the brain and damage tissues unless it was super loud or very high output. If that was the case it wouldn't be silent, or easy to hide.

The symptoms seem to match reports of microwave weapons.

Someone is responsible for doing this and I believe it is anti Trump deep state scum, possibly CIA or NSA operatives under guise of being state department officials, or double agents fulfilling some covert agenda which appears to want to cause trouble with the current administration's foreign relations.

All just speculation, but what isn't speculation is that there is a criminal trouble maker on the loose with heavy backing to have weapons like this, and they must have ties to government in some form. Likely American.

I say find the SOB and eliminate the prick.

Could be. Maybe constant bursts?

Would be harder to pin down than constant running.

Frog in the pot type of thing.

I'm surprised they can't back engineer from the damage. I guess that would need an autopsy.

ETA; yeah, no mercy.

edit on 6 9 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Personally I don't think it is a sonic weapon. I think it is a microwave emitter that is weaponized

These were known about in the nineties. Simple to make, all you really need is to take the door off a microwave, override the safety and aim at a wall.

Very well known tech and known to all of the spy agencies.

I wonder how small they can make one in this day and age.

Would not surprise me if it was a US Agency trying to pin the blame on other countries.

We will likely never know.

P

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yep and China has a microwave ship mounted (for lack of a better word) Cannon which is useful against drones and even missiles, supposedly..
youtu.be...

There are plenty of Youtube vids showing how to make a micro wave portable gun that people have made and demonstrate by frying stuff ...

So obviously the tech ain't all that technical

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
They have flown a medical team from the US to Guangzhou to check all workers at the US Embassy. I suspect they will find more who are suffering similar effects. Word in the expat community here is that there are more people affected and the only reason it came out was Mr Lenzi threatened to Twitter it if the US Gov't didn't acknowledge and take some action.

It's especially concerning because where both of the victims lived and worked is one of the better parts of Guangzhou for dining, shopping and clubs if you are an expat or wealthy local person.

Canton Place (home of the 2nd victim) is very upscale and I visit the import supermarket there once a month. I've also been to different events there as well. I also have a few local friends who live in that area and they are scared.

Common link that Cuba and China are both Communist is interesting, also it was just reported that a new radar signal intercept station in Cuba for ease-dropping on the USA looks to be of Chinese construction.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
A look and some theories at what might be going on in China and Cuba by "China Uncensored". youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join