It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany refuses to deport convicted terrorist who planned attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

An Islamist who served time in a German prison for planning a terrorist attack is allowed to remain in the country after being released

Dhess was arrested and in 2005 a court found him guilty of planning three bomb attacks on bars in Dusseldorf and on a Jewish community center in Berlin

He served six years in prison, and was released... ...Dhess continued living in Germany, monitored by police and receiving monthly support as an asylum-seeker.
Source

Long story short... A Jordanian terrorist went to Germany, where he planned several bombings, including one on a Jewish center. Fortunately, he was arrested before he could carry them out. He was released after serving 6 years in prison, but Germany however refuses to deport him. Instead, the German government is allowing him to stay and giving him money every month as an asylum seeker.
If I was German, I'd be absolutely ashamed of my country right now. You're literally paying terrorists who want to kill you to live in your country among your people.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I can't fathom the thought process that would come to the conclusion that this is a good idea.

Be vigilant, lest the liberal, border less world will creep up on America.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Is this part of their Nazi Guilt Syndrome?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, he cannot be deported to Jordan as the Jordan authorities will probably kill him. It's a difficult situation, but he should be sent back to Jordan and face the added consequences of his actions.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'm not familiar with the case, but I also have to wonder whether Jordan is even willing to accept him back. I read a story the other day of a known Nazi war criminal living in New York, but because Germany refuses to accept him back he can't be deported. It's very possible this is a similar case.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I say toss him in the middle of the Mediterranian if he makes it to shore then he can live.

The reason Germany won't deport him is that they are in a major population crisis. If Germany wasn't taking Refugees than they would be losing people.

I guess they figure a voting terrorist is better than a dead one.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So after release, has one paid their debts, or not?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz It takes just one rotten apple to spoil the barrel.....what has happened to common sense.

Letting him stay and paying for his upkeep is absolute insanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, he cannot be deported to Jordan as the Jordan authorities will probably kill him.

So what?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

Would you give a gun to a school shooter after he has been released? Do you leave pedophiles to move next to children because he has completed his jail sentence? Some behaviors need to be kept in check. If he still follows his philosophy that led to that action it is irresponsible to treat him as a regular citizen.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

Typically I would agree with this concept. However, restoration of full rights is typically dependent on citizenship of the accused as well as the nature of the crime. If I moved to another country, I sure as hell wouldn’t expect that after I served a sentence for attempting to set off multiple, politically motivated terror attacks, that the government whose citizenry that I had attempted to slaughter wholesale, would not only allow me to stay but also include a stipend every month. It’s rewarding the most extreme criminal behavior humans exhibit. That seems counterintuitive to the mandate of a federal governements to protect the tax paying citizenry and not slap them in the face after the fact.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Another PAA probably.

Patriot Act Agent

Ensuring someone can cause a problem to fix their problem(your rights)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In California they let illegals who commit murder and other crimes stay. There was even outrage about it but what happened? Nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Thats tyrannical. Its government that hates its own people.

It is really disturbing.
edit on 6 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
let the streets deal with them

toughen up men of Germany, you're embarrassing everyone with roots to the Germanic tribes who conquered all of Europe and most of the world

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"You don't have to go home, but you cant stay here".

Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You know, that sounds quite dumb actually. If it weren't for this trait that was stopped by you guys, there would be a German world reich probably. Collective guilt is still very much a factor.

top topics

join