It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Two Transgenders Blow Out Girls In State Meet

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Which ones?

link   

edit on 9-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 9-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Don't forget bone shape and muscle connection. The angle of how the muscle connects to the bone varies between men and women, and grants an advantage to men.

An example of this in action is the amount of spread a man gets in his scapula when bodybuilding. The degree of spread is far greater than women, and is directly related to the way the muscles pull against the bone when training.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Feminists want equality!
Let them have it!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
wow.. I don't know what the solution is.. why couldn't these 2 "girls" run in the men's race? Either that or.. yeah, a 3rd division, which sounds just dumb lol.
Crazy world for sure.

eta, I guess what I'm trying to say is-- Sex base the races,(regardless of what you 'look' like) which is how they are classed anyway, and not 'gender' base them, which is what they are doing. There still would be some unfair advantages but I don't think it would be as extreme. Ugh- no easy answer
edit on 9-6-2018 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The only fair way to compete then would be male vs male, female vs female and transgender vs transgender.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hunger Games to TG Games?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Or you could let the "girls" run with the girls and then compare the "girls" times to the corresponding boys race. That way, the "girls" don't have to feel bad about whom they are running against, but they are being compared to their true athletic peers at least in terms of time.

Then the award is given to the top girl and top boy (or "girl") and for "boys" you can have them run with the boys, but since they're doping in essence, I'm not sure where you apply their times ... I guess against the boys too.

At least for indirect competitions like track and field, that would work.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Yes, uarrite.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Who cares about offending? I'm more interested in facts instead of feelings.

The best solution is having each sex participate in the appropriate category. If you have male genitalia (AKA are a male), then compete with males. If you have female genitalia (AKA are a female) then compete with females.

Whether you're gay/lesbian or whatever else should not change what sex you compete with. It simply isn't fair to the other participants. And yes, a biological man who likes other biological men is gay. A biological woman who likes other biological women is a lesbian. Enough with the silly labels and 50 "genders" and feel-good humoring of a ridiculous and patently untrue concept

You cannot change your birth sex, regardless how much you mutilate your body and mind. You can call yourself whatever gender you like, I have no issue with that. But don't expect everyone (those of us who believe in science/medicine for instance) to go along with it. It is getting ridiculous.

And enough with the silly labels for straight "regular" folks. I'm not "cis" anything. I'm normal. The way god intended me to be. You don't have to describe me as straight either. I'm a regular male. Period. No extra descriptions needed. No silly labels or post-script required.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

The answer would be for our schools to stop brainwashing vulnerable children, and for responsible adults to put their foot down and raise kids properly.

It is the silliest thing I've ever heard of.

Similarly, back in 2015, a fifty-two-year-old Canadian man made the news when he traded in his wife and seven kids to fulfill his “true identity” as a six-year-old transgender girl.

www.thepublicdiscourse.com...

Stories like these remind us that transgender identity is a product of LGBTQ social ideology, not of each human person’s innate identity as male or female. Transgender identity is not authentic gender but man’s attempt to socially engineer the family, sex, and gender identity.

What Makes a Person Trans?

The accepted LGBTQ standard for being a “real” trans woman or trans man is simply that a person desires to self-identify as the opposite of his or her biological sex and to be socially accepted as such. If a person feels distressed about his or her birth gender, then the politically correct action is for everyone to affirm the new and “authentic” gender identity—the one that exists only in the trans person's feelings.

And folks wonder why Western Civilization has reached the end of its rope.
edit on 6/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The only fair way to compete then would be male vs male, female vs female and transgender vs transgender.

That is actually exactly what should be done.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What about the "gender fluid" folks? If a man feels like a woman today, why shouldn't he be allowed to participate in the women's competition? Serious question.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Gender fluid people would compete better in swimming.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Isn't this exactly what the majority of the population is asking for? The majority including those who stayed silent while the message was formulated and then executed en mass.

There is no biological difference between the sexes. That message has been hammered into my brain for the last 20 years, minimum.

This includes both physical differences and mental differences. I would bet that majority of you offering physical examples won't touch the mental with a 10 ft pole. What about races? The next thing they are going to try and brainwash me with is that there is no physical or mental differences at all between races. Heresy. Pure unadulterated heresy.

People are trying to spit out minute differences when these type of scenarios are staring them square in the eye. Reality has a way of dispelling the BS doesn't it.

But this is the end result of believing we are all the same. This type of scenarios will continue to grow and grow. This will get worse and I don't think we have seen anything yet. This is the natural conclusion for developing philosophies that directly counter reality.

Most people still support that we are all the same. To get rid of this example listed in the OP how far are you willing to reassert reality? A little bit? I don't think that will accomplish anything but delay the inevitable.

This is our corruption that is staring us directly in the eye. This is our result for thinking that good thoughts can overcome reality.

We are getting exactly what we asked for aren't we? Do you realize what will be needed to end this perversion?
edit on 9-6-2018 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I like transgenders, I even know a few, and I think they should have the same rights as regular folks and not be discriminated against.

Is it real or is it a myth that transgender women are naturally better at sports? What if they have undergone gender reassignment surgery and have been on appropriate hormones for long enough?

Let's have a look at the Olympics.

In 2003, a committee convened by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Medical Commission drew up new guidelines for participation of athletes who had undergone sex reassignment. The report listed three conditions for participation. First, athletes must have undergone sex reassignment surgery, including changes in the external genitalia and gonadectomy. Second, athletes must show legal recognition of their gender. Third, athletes must have undergone hormone therapy for an appropriate time before participation, with two years being the suggested time.[5]

They recently updated their guidelines.

The new guidelines require only that trans woman athletes declare their gender and not change that assertion for four years, and demonstrate a testosterone level of less than 10 nanomoles/liter for at least one year prior to competition and throughout the period of eligibility. Athletes who transitioned from female to male were allowed to compete without restriction.

Wikipedia: Transgender People in Sports

This kind of thinking makes sense. It is mostly the testosterone levels that make transgender women compete better than men. This is factual, not emotional. However, it is still possible that there are other factors that contribute to transgender female athletes being better than naturally female athletes. Perhaps more research is needed.
edit on 09pmSat, 09 Jun 2018 16:55:32 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Gryphon66

the immediate affects of testosterone wear off but the musculature and body that you build using it don't

men and women aren't the same a transgender former man has the musculature and build or women this is so ridiculous to even be arguing about anyone arguing this is doing it from a strictly emotional point of view

Musculature and body don't change after estrogen treatments?

The evidence says otherwise.

No they dont do you think you can just put a guy on estrogen and like magic he becomes a woman? Nothing changes but fat distribution. Womens lower bodies are designed to have children. So the muscular structure is obviously diffrent then a man. But a guy cant take hormones and have this muscles move it doesnt happen.

A guys heart is roughly twice the size of a womans that doesnt change because tou take hormones. Contrary to popular belief you dont even get a voice change. Thats why transgenders will still sound like a guy trying to sound like a woman.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'm replying to you to ask whether or not you think a transgender man who has been taking testosterone and undergoing hormone therapy should compete with men or women.

It seems to me that if someone has been on the proper hormones and has gone gender reassignment surgery, that they should compete with people in the same category - trans men with men and trans women with women.

A transgender woman certainly has a disadvantage if forced to compete with men, as she would have much lower testosterone levels. A transgender man certainly would be better at sports than a woman because he has higher testosterone levels.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

As i pointed out the transgendered athletes are learning just how hard that is. They wirk out their body naturally increases testosterone. So they increase antigens to block it. They dont work out a day or two now suddenly they have to much estrogen and zero testosterone. So they decrease antigens and then go work out get tested they are over. Clock starts another year before they can compete.

They did this as a restriction to transgenders because they will only be able to maintain thise levels in the less competitive sports. As i pointed out its no coincidence that there are no transgendered in summer olympics. Those sports are more physical and make controlling testosterone levels harder.

Thats why to be fair i think they just need there own grouping. Because even a woman that becomes a guy will never compete with a cis gendered guy in sports

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join