It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Bilderberger world's elite meeting and 2018 G7 at the same time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Understood.

But the reason our world is not right is that one person's Karma is another’s wrath.

One person’s oppression is another’s revenge on somebody else.

It’s all not straight. It’s crooked.

All one can do is try to navigate a straight line based on love

It’s difficult to impossible in this dark matrix

As for Trump, I said and will always say no person is all bad or all good.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The world does spin on a tilt, so having a society that is slightly crooked isn't surprising.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Its more than the society, the world is crooked.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Now that you've made the connection--which I, like you, believe is there as far as timing--I will be very interested to see what kind of narratives and impetus come out of the meetings.

edit on 7-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The G7 starts tomorrow. Sneaky France and Canada are CONSPIRING to hurt the U.S.A. on trade, more than they already are.

Emmanuel from France arrived in Canada two days ahead of the G7 so he could connect with Justin from Canada and plan a unified strategy against U.S. President Trump’s economic position. Not kidding, they really did. Like a plan. Serious. No Joke.

Individually they feel insecure, so Justin and Emmanuel formulated a plan to create an economic G6 unity effort to defend against Godzilla Trump. [Who remained in DC holding meetings with Shinzo Abe to talk about C-VID and North Korea] Yes, while Justin and Emmanuel were discussing how to throw whines and cheese at Trump, President Trump was planning how to defend the world from nuclear proliferation.

Then something funny happened. After deep talks about C-VID were settled, Godzilla Trump looked up and saw the two giggling kids trying to tie the string from the perched water bucket to the door handle.

President Trump is going to unleash his brightest, most viscious attack-dogs on these so-called "friendly" allies...

BOOM!: theconservativetreehouse.com...-150259

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
After this meeting you will see the real allies of our Union stand behind our president. The results will surprise even the skeptics who believe that Europe and US relations are finished. Canada is just playing a role right now. They are not actually in any real danger of trade restrictions.

Germany is the primary wedge driving itself between America and EU, and the Russians no doubt have a role in it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This reminds me of what happened when this A-hole cursed at me from in his big bad truck, and I followed and confronted him when he got out of it...

Macron (France) and Trudeau (Canada) plotted to gang-up on President Trump before his arrival today, But alas..

The best laid plans of mice-like men simply collapsed when the shadow of President Trump entered the G7 in Charlevoix, Canada.
It’s one thing to talk about the boss when he’s out of town; it’s another thing entirely when he’s sitting next to you.
Source w/video proof: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
LINK

As Aaron and Melissa discuss, there appear to be 3 distinct areas of discussion this year, but it’s also the other events and meetings taking place at the same time as Bilderberg that might herald something very big in the works

This link adds the fact that the NATO conference is also going on

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, there sure is quite a bit more coordination going on with this year's meetings. Guess we will be declaring a major war soon, or take an action that would force an adversary into war like Germany WW1. I suppose my claims of those tariffs on foreign raw material being a Prelude to a major global conflict is not so far fetched after all. It's like I can see a glimpse of the final image every time a piece of the puzzle falls from the sky.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well, there sure is quite a bit more coordination going on with this year's meetings. Guess we will be declaring a major war soon, or take an action that would force an adversary into war like Germany WW1. I suppose my claims of those tariffs on foreign raw material being a Prelude to a major global conflict is not so far fetched after all. It's like I can see a glimpse of the final image every time a piece of the puzzle falls from the sky.

I like how you think you have an inside source, or a direct line to these meetings. Like to share some more of your insider information?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Good thing a Vatican rep is there too.

Those people need all the spiritual support they can get.

It's all falling down going boom.

👁's of the🚬🔫

Has Trump ever attended a Bilderberger event?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sure

top topics

<< 1   >>

join