It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reform of God

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

As they begun hiding their thoughts, God could not sort them for them, and thus they (adam+eve) started separating themselves from God.

The separation from the demiurge is the beginning of wisdom.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
what about the curses placed upon us because eve went down on a snake?

men gotta grow crops women gotta give birth and the serpent has gotta slide around on his belly

also if eve was from adam that means perhaps genetically we all have our adams and eves out there and just possibly we are linked energies

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

revisit

hahaha...how can you revisit if there is only the "now"

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes and this wisdom brought you death,pain,loss,unhappiness,wars and hate. Congratulations !

And this wisdom made the people so wise, so that they believed that they are able to kill what is immortal. Lol.

On the other side is then, God, who knows only of perfection and holds only the opposites of what your wisdom has brought you.

edit on 9/6/2018 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Do you think sharks, fe or other animals who experience feeding frenzies are not animals of god? Should we all follow their example?
Wisdom is it that tells you when enough blood has flown. It just hasn't reached all descendants of Adam & Eve.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

As they begun hiding their thoughts, God could not sort them for them, and thus they (adam+eve) started separating themselves from God.

It was the beginning of ignorance - because nothing was ever separated - so it was simply the 'ignorance' of the true nature of what is.
All words appear within the dreaming - the dreaming gets split into a dreamer and a dream - 'two things' seem to appear from nowhere. Now the assumed 'separate dreamer' seeks security - and fears for 'it's' life.
edit on 9-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What are you talking about?

I know what i'm talking about, it's only that i forget to who i'm sharing my knowledge.
And to go against your knowledge i wont do. You know it, you suffer it - that's the promise of the serpent (the biblical serpent).

In God, there is no need to eat, so even your sharks, tigers and elephantomases would be friendly as your cat.
Sure, at this moment i would not jump into the pool with sharks, that is not what i'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You take your chances with the demiurge that once needed blood sacrifice; I'll take my chances defying falshoods

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It was the beginning of ignorance - because nothing was ever separated

I see, not.
We have had these word games before.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You know it, you suffer it

Thats your take on other peoples lives, instilled with fear from the Bible.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You take your chances with the demiurge that once needed blood sacrifice;

No, i do not know where you got this belief, that's your part to find out.

Thats your take on other peoples lives, instilled with fear from the Bible.

Everyone is able to go past fear. I said not that it is easy, but it is doable.
And it is not my take on other peoples lives, it is a fact which everyone can prove to themselves, which i am only describing with these words.

defying falshoods

Then tell me, why don't you prove the falsehood of sacrifice ?

God, which is pure love, created the world, and need sacrifice from his own creation, because of what?
Is it Because he is powerless to do anything ? Then how did he created the world and the galaxies ?
Compare one human body with the Sun, and out of this body he needed a 'sacrifice' ? LoL.

If you search through internet, you will find out that there are other Stars, which are 10000* greater than the sun from the earth, and you still believe that 'God' which is unable to ask of any kind of sacrifice, to sacrifice one human body so that other bodies may live ?

Anyway, i really tend to forget with who i'm sharing my knowledge.
And i really forget that not everybody has made the experiences, which i have made.
edit on 9/6/2018 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Adam and Eve took and bit the fruit..

But it was suposed to happen..

It started an evolutionary loop.. in fact its the beginning of their evolution..

They learn they are naked and are ashamed to further evolution..

So because of this they put on fig leaves.. which are the beginnings of fashion.. just to learn about style and teaches them about beauty and creation..

People find sex has different stages.. at the beginning your wearing clothes and then eventually you get naked together.. but evrrything to do with evolution has stages.

Eve is given menstrual pains to associate properly with the idea that she may get pregnant!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre
"originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You take your chances with the demiurge that once needed blood sacrifice; "

No, i do not know where you got this belief, that's your part to find out.

Leviticus 17:11

It is forbidden to eat blood, because god has given it to us "... to make an atonement for your souls upon the altar,..."

edit on 10-6-2018 by Peeple because: Format

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Really there is just God and God pretends to split himself in two - male and female - he then clothed himself, put a veil over himself to hide from himself. It is simply a game of hide and seek. By pretending there is more than one, the one got split into two - but the one never ever split really. It is always here - exactly where you are.

Even the ritual of marriage is about god finding himself - the lifting of the veil - when the two become one.
Whatever is happening is God - even thoughts that occur about what is not actually happening occur within God - God is the space in which, all apparent happenings occur - it is an all seeing, all knowing, ever present space.

This right here and now is the current form of God.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

No.
God is never matter. You are matter, I am, the world is, the universe interacting with itself, all is matter.

Information, consciousness, emotions... God might be hiding in there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
What is appearing could be considered matter but what is the appearance really made of?
If these words were not appearing as perception, would they be able to appear at all?
edit on 10-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The knowing aspect of experience gets totally over looked - what there is to see may be seen but the all seeing, all knowing, ever present aspect of experience is forgotten and even denied. It is That which underlies the appearance - it hides in 'plain sight' (simply seeing).
edit on 10-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No.
God is never matter. You are matter, I am, the world is, the universe interacting with itself, all is matter.

Information, consciousness, emotions... God might be hiding in there somewhere.

There is no matter!!

According to Christian Science, the first idolatrous claim of sin is, that matter exists; the second, that matter is Substance; the third, that matter has intelligence; and the fourth, that matter, being so endowed, produces life and death.
en.wikisource.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The discovery of being naked was a discovery of duality.

Being clothed is the opposite of being naked, so the “devil” in showing them their nakedness also had to inculcate in them that being naked was shameful. Duality set in by them learning to cloth themselves since they were told it was shameful to walk around naked by the “devil”

Recall, the story goes on to say they covered themselves with the leaves from the garden when they discovered their nakedness was shameful

The "devil" made manifest to them of their shame

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join