It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reform of God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is no different from when you were a baby - it is the story of being human. When you are born you are simply aware - aware but not aware of yourself as an object that has arrived and will depart. You were born into a non conceptual world where no thing conflicted with any other thing because there was no knowledge of things - just sensations arising and falling away.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Do you agree, that if i tell you a joke, but i left everything but the last part, lets say the last 4~5 words, you would not understand the joke and you would remain as serious as hell ?

You see, there is something in the Bible that most people do not understand, do not want to understand or miss completely.

It's right there at the beginning, clearly set for everyone to see.

There is a way, to understand the Bible, as it is meant to be understood. And most people will understand what THEY want to understand and so miss the meaning of everything.

There are only 2~3 pointing words in the beginning, which, if you do not want to believe - you will misinterpret all the rest of the Bible.

So yes there is really

indeed.

And guess what, i'm not Religious. But now i found myself defending the teachings from the Bible ...

And how Holy God is, i can not tell you, because there are no words to describe it.

God bless you.

edit on 14/6/2018 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Cherry picking so you don't have to answer. Nice.

That:

originally posted by: Peeple

"originally posted by: Hombre
"originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You take your chances with the demiurge that once needed blood sacrifice; "

No, i do not know where you got this belief, that's your part to find out."

Leviticus 17:11

It is forbidden to eat blood, because god has given it to us "... to make an atonement for your souls upon the altar,..."

was the point. Argue that and don't bore me with creation myths. They're all wrong. And there are thousands.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Argue that

I won't, because it is meaningless and i'm not going to battle against your evidences and your beliefs.
Are you expecting me to change your beliefs with 1 or 2 sentence ? You are and i can't, because you are not willing to learn anything, you want only to win the battle of words and fighting is not my intention.
What you need is experience, and this will come only when you change your attitude.

bore me with creation myths

If you were interested, but as it looks you aren't.

You surely understand that there are Optimists and Pessimists in this world.A Pessimist would always look at the bad things.

And i won't go into the temptation to make of you an Optimist, for only you can choose to be one instead of other.

And with this i want to point out on the fact that there are believers or nonbelievers.
On the contrary to nonbelievers, believers ask how did Jesus raised the dead and healed the sick.

Instead i'll give you this this timed test.

Have fun with it.

edit on 15/6/2018 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There are only 2~3 pointing words in the beginning, which, if you do not want to believe - you will misinterpret all the rest of the Bible.

What are those 2-3 words at the beginning of the bible, to which you refer?
edit on 15-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Evidence makes it a fact.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

What are those 2-3 words at the beginning of the bible, to which you refer?

I didn't meant literal 2~3 words.

Everything that God created Was/Is good: - God makes perfection.
God separated The light from the dark: - This has 2 meanings:
1.He literally defined what he is.
2. How you should (or can) read the Bible. with which understanding - Either with Love or Fear.

See:

God created Adam.

The darkness:
Adam Fell asleep. In his Dream, Horrors appeared to happen, even kick out of the paradise.

Everything after he has asleep describes a miscreation. But dreaming means that it is not Reality.
And dreams you can experience while you are in the Body as well.

Evidence makes it a fact.

Evidence of a dream is surely not an evidence at all. (edit: unless your dreams comes from God/Truth)
When you wake up and find yourself right next to God, the Dream will have no meaning at all.

Moreover, as long as you believe that God is Cruel, you won't wake up, because this is what makes the dream continue.

And i really didn't wanted to point this out, because i'm not casting guilt:

You think that your body needs to eat. But God does not need to Eat.
Your pictured reference points to you, not to God.

God is the Energy which Creates, and he can create only of himself. And he creates only in his mind, which is unchangeable and unable to do any harm. He does not think like you do.
His creation should create like he has created.

The reasons why is obvious, if you look on your so called 'evidence' or 'facts'.

But God himself did not forbid it, but said: 'you can try it out, but i am alpha and omega (what begins in me, will end in me)

But for you all this evidence is real, not because it is real at all, but because you believe it is real.
The reason is that God believes in what he created. He created you, and you as his creation, have the same love to your creations or miscreations.

And to make the Plot more confusing, you understand that your miscreation, if God knew about it, it would disappear.
That's why you are 'Hiding' it from him.

As God is knowledge, only what he knows exists. You as his creation exist only as a thought in his mind. Your creation exists in the same way as God's creations, but you are trying to hide your thoughts (adam+eve saw their nakedness) from God using circular reasons (the snake from the bible) - Read this as: You created memory.

Now compare Memory VS Knowledge. God knows what IS,but you are using the memory to know what was and so to keep the past deeds present. (circular reasoning - snake and Lies)

Understand this as: while God would Heal, you would not allow him to do so.

Anyway, enough of explanations or I could even rewrite the Bible to match my current understanding ...

The Bible says that the Truth shall set you free.

And about the flesh:

“Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is valid, because I know where I came from and where I am going. But you do not know where I came from or where I am going. You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.

Even this sentence: "You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one" describes the condition of Human thinking Vs God's thinking.
edit on 16/6/2018 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Adam and Eve...or Atom and Evil.

The story and its symbolism is the main excuse for the first sin, now wether it about some physiological qnd psychologcal metaphor of the reptilian part of the brain( where in reality, it mammal thing but wth do I know) being the serpent. Or it being the actual fact that our jealous an vengeful, all seeing one eyed god got scarred and blamed it on woman?

Ever notice how easy it is to make sex jokes, out of religion?

edit on 16-6-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
In mythology Adam & Eve ate the "forbidden fruit" and discovered they were nacked. To me this is a metaphor, that they indulged something, which made them aware they are capable of thinking. The nackedness is the seperation from the animal.
Terence McKenna had a few very wonderful thoughts on that topic.

After that shamans, or druids and priests "learned to communicate with god in everything", be it the wind, the sun, stars, clouds, animals,... everything was a "higher power" communicating.
And it was in a way, this way we learned when it was time to plant and when the Nile would bring devastation and so on.
My suggestion is that every "consciousness-system" has a collective memory.

I think one can make the assumption that we inherit a lot more information relevant for our survival, than just related to pain & fear.

The first stone buildings were made for the Gods, for hunting luck most likely, if we take Göbekli Tepe, the pyramids, still miracles to many were built for Pharaos who often considered themselves Gods or at least descendants of them.

Many advancements we enjoy today would never have been made, if it wouldn't have been for the one or the other god.
And what are we doing today? Money has replaced this higher-power as motor for our advancement and we lost touch with nature. With our own "spirit". We lost respect for life.

Isn't it maybe time for a spiritual revolution? One that brings us "back home", away from the religious thought we are supposed to submit the world to humans, but instead focuses on a way how we can improve the "system Earth" running smoother, let it thrive towards more "alive" and less exploited and surpressed?

I think if we could accept and respect Earth as living being whose collective consciousness includes ours as one of many that could really help.
What do you think?

You cannot talk about the Garden of Eden without the inclusion of Lilith. You know everytime I think Lil this song pops into my head

www.youtube.com...

A phiuthrag 's a phiuthar hu ru
Ghaoil, a phiuthar hu ru
Nach truagh leat fhein o o hol ill eo
Nochd mo chumha hu ru

There a few different stories floating about what really happened in the Garden. Knowbody ever questions as to why a rib bone was used in Eve's creation. Apart from the regenerative aspect there is that small matter of Stem Cells.I have a feeling that subject has more to with with cloning and genetics than philosophy. Why would you create life if you didn't want it to have knowledge. I would have thought that you would have wanted to creation to learn and grow

Sentience is a very interesting topic. A big question that should be asked is if silicon based life is possibile. It is in my understanding that silcon can naturally for bonds with carbon and it is that idea. If they could form naturally well that kind of changes things. I could be wrong though

We have not had a major spiritual awaking since the time the time of Jesus. I agree with you that the time is long over due to re-evaluate our understandings .Albeit, I think that that time has come. We as a race are now starting to questions things.

That can only be a good thing. Can't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is why the weakest link in the animal kingdom start trying to chew the testicles off or eat the males within the same families.

This tradition was carried over to the human population as Eunuchs or Castratos for whatever occult church practices exist to justify it.

That whole hoarding or harem of females business for one big fat bloated idiot. That is dead and doesn't know it... just let the ignorant maggots do their work and dream that dream within a dream because the mirror of it showing up in the human realm is stupidity. Even though the insect world is the largest population of mass for life on this entire planet than all others combined... meaning still going through the plague. Yet the unknowing or ignorance is the plague.

This is why many females knowing certain things about males will cuck them or duck them completely. A kept woman is even seen in the dolphin realm as they will section her off away from the pod and repeatedly rape her like it is some stupid frat party.

So how to reform that? As all of that surfaces out of those realms of being in the flow as the nature of life?

Some say moral codes and ethics; of course then the basements of places get flooded with all sorts of thing's hidden from the public eye. As occult practices etc that have hived together in secret societies.

So all of those church "leaders" yelling at Jeff Sessions about families? This is the kind of thing those sick whack jobs are trying to protect and hide.

Orthodox means perfect angle no matter the dimension; not some wound about tangled up mess that no one can figure out.

Like the "King rat" which was the first rat in that entanglement? No one knows so they blame the entire mass as ONE.

Of course greed craving and desire led them there in some way... was it a human way? Like lets block off this rat hole and the mound they live in backs up elsewhere... until they eat all of the young breed out all the females to extinction and then fight until they end up in a huge mass extinction?

That's what draining the swamp or flooded basement in my opinion is about; like what the hell died down here? It was hell down there and those that continue to carry it? Like all of those killed and eaten before that state? Never wanted to be in that state to begin with.

Best to purge the delusion out of the mind altogether that is the cause of those sorts of things; as well as not allowing such to exist under those veils of secrecy....

Code name this code name that is just another link or chain of slavery. For example, angel to one means demon to another and vice versa... so skipping that silly concept frees both at once.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join