It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent accidentally shoots patron during dance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

A better video here shows exactly that.

youtu.be...
edit on 3-6-2018 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Thanks for posting. Much clearer video showing exactly how it happened.

What a moron that guy is! He won't be FBI much longer. He'll be lucky to get a security guard job after this.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Looks as though he is just going to walk away. He doesn't seem to be concerned about where the bullet went or if someone is hurt.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He'll be lucky to get a security guard job after this.

Those type of consequences don't seem to apply anymore. Now if he was on the corner with some drugs the justice system would be all up in it.

He will get to call "my bad" and get promoted.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

well, to be fair to the agent, it was a nice back flip.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

he did raise his hands and say "my bad"
so let's cut him some slack.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

eh i do the same with my Taurus 45(hers is way nicer then mine lol) but thats cuz i got mine from a pawn shop and it has a bit over a one pound trigger pull that the previous owner did and if you so much as look at it funny it could in theory go off ,most if not all 1911s are single action. before this i carried a black powder dragoon (replica not original) and kept the hammer down on an empty chamber for comparable safety reasons

more on topic what kind of idiot does a back flip in an apparent bar/dance club with a loaded weapon on them?

keep your fire arms and your booze separate folks

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This is 'murica! Guess that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't allowed to bring a gun to a dance floor

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
he should be in jail

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why do LEOs always carry a gun? FFS do you guys go to the bathroom with them?

Also, This show off wants to dance and do backflips? Cool, leave your weapon at home. Bring a cell phone in case an emergency happens so you can call the ON DUTY cops.

Problem solved.

edit on 6 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So you only saw what you wanted and then ignored the rest - check.

What part of -

I have received extensive firearm training and am required to qualify twice yearly. That doesnt include standard ongoing training requirements the agency and the state requires. Shooting is a perishable skill which is why there are requirements in place.

is confusing you?

Training records can be subpoenaed.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So you only saw what you wanted and then ignored the rest - check.

What part of -

I have received extensive firearm training and am required to qualify twice yearly. That doesnt include standard ongoing training requirements the agency and the state requires. Shooting is a perishable skill which is why there are requirements in place.

is confusing you?

Training records can be subpoenaed.

Ok. What was the standard ongoing training where you were and how often did it take place.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They call it an unintended discharge.
I believe the term is NEGLIGENT discharge.
If he can't pick up his gun off the floor without it firing then he is not qualified to carry it.
It looks like he didn't even have a holster for his weapon, which seems like a very unprofessional way to carry a firearm, especially by someone who is in the FBI.
I wonder if any of his co workers would want him behind them in a stressful situation?
edit on 3040000006 by JHumm because: Add content

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I find it mildly amusing that all the libturds of the world only think Law Enforcement should have guns cause they're so much safer and such. Guess not. LOL!!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

His loaded popgun didn't fire when it hit the floor, so the safeties held. It fired when he carelessly tried to pick it back up negligently.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler
Once a coworker confessed to putting a 32acp from a nice Colt M 1908 into his kitchen floor right between his two kids. He was in the Harlan, Ky. coal wars, and thugs were throwing bombs up against homes. They heard a loud thud, and he went for his auto. in his dungarees. He also had wooden matches in that same pocket, and when he grabbed for the gun, he pressed the grip safety with the web of his hand, and a matchstick pushed the trigger off. So the little Colt fired through his pants and thankfully went into the floor, instead of one of his kids. These poppers need to be panic proof, if not idiot proof.

So it's hard to fault a double action revolver or an auto pistol, where you have to pull the trigger, without cocking it.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
dude is gonna make out ok.

i would think a little cash from agent dip# and this place offering him free drinks for life should be a pretty good start

www.newscentermaine.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This will happen every day if Republicans get their way with guns everywhere all the time.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
dude is gonna make out ok.

i would think a little cash from agent dip# and this place offering him free drinks for life should be a pretty good start

www.newscentermaine.com...

Not gonna lie, i would take a bullet to the leg if it meant a few million.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join