It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q Helper Stringer Points to Old UFO Sighting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I haven't posted here in quite awhile, but I thought some of you may find this interesting. At least those of you that will recall this. Trying to decide on where exactly to put this was tricky. It started off as a ufo when first sighted back in 2009, but since it appears to be a Military Project after all I decided to place it here. Not to mention some of you may have more knowledge about this "Caret."

Last night it appeared there were a few of the Q team in the chan. It was moving very fast to say the least. All dropping different information, some that I did tweet about. One though, which is below, was rather interesting. It actually appears to be related to some sightings a long time back in California if 2007 is considered a long time ago.

At the time these "UFO" sightings were said to be all the usual, Photoshop, fake, and even drone. The thing is now maybe they weren't so fake after all.

This is the stringer:

BLACKSAT_SEC_1_X_Caret_GOOD

SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_YES

]SKY_ARROW[

AUTH_HOLD_REL_GO

Note the word "Caret" in the first line. Now look at these pictures. Im sure any of you that have been digging around in the UFO field for any length of time may remember these. I know I do. Click the links if you would like to see the photos larger.
I am editing to add that if you do look at the first picture in the larger version, in the top right hand corner of the picture, it does show the picture is from Palo Alto Caret Labs.

photo 1

Photo 2

These mysterious drones were seen multiple times at Lake Tahoe and Big Basin.

A guy under the pseudonym of 'Isaac' said that we were working on this at Caret Laboratory in Palo Alto.

Are these (free-energy?) drones being released?

']SKY_ARROW[' with outward brackets seem to be pointing to these drones are being free/released.

Also 'AUTH_HOLD_REL_GO' may be indicating at that. - 'Authorization Hold(ing) Release Go'.

Articles:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

truthfall.com... ness-mufon-isaac-real-prometheus-connection/
edit on 6/2/18 by onehuman because: typo

edit on 6/2/18 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nice CGI. Good job. Haven't seen these in awhile. They were all the rage back in the day.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I remember the Caret ufo issue. They were incredibly well created craft. Sadly I never saw anything to indicate they were real. They were very cool though.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Nice CGI. Good job. Haven't seen these in awhile. They were all the rage back in the day.

Dont be so quick to blow this off. I edited to add if you do look at the first picture in the larger version, in the top right hand corner of the picture, it does show the picture is from Palo Alto Caret Labs.

Perhaps we should have dug deeper when it first showed up and we would be more ahead of the game now instead of blowing it off back then

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Looks like someone made a drone out of a Dyson bladeless cooling fan.

www.jameco.com...

If I had the money, I'd make a drone out of any number of these. Silent, can create a constant flowing cylinder of air at 55mph without any turbulence.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
oh no, the LARPer points to another LARP
also this incident takes away any credibility in the theory that Q is a trump propaganda agent
he is probally just a hoaxer giving the chan's what they want

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I remember CARET

Civilian Applications for Recovered Extra-terrestrial Technology.

The various markings were supposed to work like software without a computer.

The story was propped up by still photos enhanced with cgi.

I don't remember any videos though.

On of my top 10 favorite internet hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Seems to me this reply cant even stick to the possible connection that there might actually BE some credibility that this object was indeed connected to the Caret Lab.

This has nothing to do with Trump. It is about what was supposed to of been claimed as all fake to begin with and now showing merit that it was indeed actually something being worked on.

This would be no different then a person making a great find on here and taking it to the Chan and having it blown off just because their opinion of ATS is about the same as yours of them.

Doesn't matter WHERE it came from, it is the content itself and what it shows. Nice try taking it in a different direction.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Those CARET symbols are actually one of ATS's background wallpapers

Everyone here has certainly already seen them.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
hint: thats not q

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Looks like someone made a drone out of a Dyson bladeless cooling fan.

www.jameco.com...

If I had the money, I'd make a drone out of any number of these. Silent, can create a constant flowing cylinder of air at 55mph without any turbulence.

In 2007, Drones were not common at all! This in not a Drone, if this were from 2012, I would say its possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was riveted reading “Isaac’s” letter to Coast to Coast. He sounds very credible and knowledgeable to me. Great post and linked info.

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
but i have to say this thread brings some serious nostalgia, its amazing how good the cgi looks in the drone pictures despite all the time that has lapsed since the hoax, remenber this was 2006!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

no its not real, though i have no idea who did that amazing CGI
i know its fake because no drones have been reported since 2009, wich is very bizarre
edit on 3-6-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

yep, i have to say this is one of the best hoaxes ever, the people put more effort in it than billy meier ever put in his shiny saucers

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

>uses the same language as Q
>uses same cryptic gibberish
definitely him

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

sadly it was probally a hoax, a very good one too!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

In 2007, Drones were not common at all! This in not a Drone, if this were from 2012, I would say its possible.

in 2007 Drones were still in the incubator phase at all those Desert Labs in CA & NV...

my guess is that (as I posted long ago) the Phoenix Lights was an exercise in combining and separating 12 smaller Drone vehicles to produce a large boomerang UFO the 'disappear it' by delinking the structure

the black triangle droned the NV & AZ skies from 6 AM to dark around 9:30PM … combining then separating at various locals, particularly Henderson-Kingman-Ashfork-Prescott-Mesa Verde-Sedona-Wickenburg-cave creek-phoenix-casa grande-tucson then back north for the night show over South Mountain in Phoenix

the Palo Alto area(HQs Facility only) outsourced to desert areas the testing grounds for black ops drone experimenters from the Mid-1990s onward... also north of Vegas near the Area 51 facility are/were a couple of testing grounds

both the CARET drones And the '97 Phoenix Lights incidents were intentionally performed to gauge public reaction along with autonomous flight capabilities to combine and separate at preselected GPS coordinates day-or-night

thanks,

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Probably explains why I titled it "Q HELPER" as there have been a few of those that show up and make drops also. The stringer was from the helper.

edit on 6/3/18 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: schuyler

Dont be so quick to blow this off. I edited to add if you do look at the first picture in the larger version, in the top right hand corner of the picture, it does show the picture is from Palo Alto Caret Labs.n

They were blown off years ago. Bringing them back wont change that. It just shows the dismal state of Ufology. Bringing these back is equivalent to saying, "Hey, how about that Billy Meier!" Check out the older threads. This has been dissected, chopped, and pureed ad infinitum.
edit on 6/3/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join