It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***BREAKING*** MSM now actively Doxxing private citizens because 'opinions'.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Of course this doesn't carry any weight if people would simply own their opinions outright and refuse to buckle to the out crying minority and SJW idiots.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
this is the next phase in the culture war

see my thread on how genocides begin

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

LOL. Since it's in comics it must be true. That is why Trump loves the poorly educated.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lol behave, I'm out, but the member seems irrational to me is all.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They can't get sued, huffpo probably created the profile.

This is the latest scumbag move by these communist bass tards.

They make fake alt right charcters. Like the AR15 posse that was marching around Walmart for negative attention.

It's getting insane, we almost need to just shutdown the internet.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Typo

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen If we had to give up our fake names and had to post on forums and such with our real names?.
I would stand by everything I say on the net I'm not fussed who knows what I think and express online so I'm for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I've seen her Tweets she sounds a lot like some posters I've been reading on various forums

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's from both sides though.
They are all guilty to keep us all divided.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: underwerks
How do you dox someone with their public profile?

Lmao.

You stand in front of your million man audience and single them out for harassment. The army will march from there.

Different from the million man audience her profile was already viewable to?

She makes a public profile that is accessible to anyone in the world, along with a picture of herself, uses it to spew hatred publicly, then acts offended when people publicize and share her views?

Again, lmao. If you don’t want your views made public, maybe you shouldn’t write them out publicly in a public forum like twitter.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Of course this doesn't carry any weight if people would simply own their opinions outright and refuse to buckle to the out crying minority and SJW idiots.

Problem is nowadays if you speak out against the Progressive Left your opinions might just get you killed! Now we have the "recognized" media such as Huffingpaint Post actually sending the message out that "THIS IS A NAZI". If this girl lived near me I would defend her and yes I will be heavily armed doing so!

The fact our media is now focusing on individuals exercising their Constitutional right to express their opinion and singling them out like the HP did is despicable and if she is harmed I sure as hell hope what is left of our so called justice system buries their ass!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If these people and their opinions were completely fabricated fiction and projected to audiences as public opinion, would that be a crime?

Lately I have been asked by MSM to side with people that I never normally would in order to oppose the MSM forced opinions. Trump is a great example. I hate people like him but it's instinct to defend people that I feel are being bullied.

However, this attempt to make me defend this long haired, vegan animal lover will not work. If you won't eat meat, your not willing to try and defend yourself, so either will I. Go watch spirit science, that's your only possible significance left.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

this is their plight for social justice... in search of this justice they are so moral you cannot stand against them without being immoral or evil

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Even if they don't get you killed, all it takes is for someone to figure out where you work and decide to complain relentlessly to your HR. Hope you enjoyed being employed.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Even if they don't get you killed, all it takes is for someone to figure out where you work and decide to complain relentlessly to your HR. Hope you enjoyed being employed.

Yep!

Not sure how we solve this "insanity" but we certainly have to nip it in the bud soon, or we will ALL suffer the consequences.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is a good lesson for voter polls.

Never admit you're voting Republican on the phone !!

Just do it in the booth when nobody is looking at you.

Worked well in 2016.

🥁💥

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yeah Ive seen it too. If you watch closely in these profiles, they always hit the same stupid liberal talking points.

It's too obvious.

Right now as we speak, there is millions of dollars or more being pumped into political influnce using the internet.

Hell, it's prob not even a group of people physically posting anymore, it's probably AI.

I'd dig into her and see if she's even real.

Huffpo are proven sack of shlit liars.

link   

Thank sublime for giving her tweets even more exposure then.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

oooooo that cartoon hits nerves dead center !!

e.pocracy strikes again and they don't even know it.

💡😲

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is a good lesson for voter polls.

Never admit you're voting Republican on the phone !!

Just do it in the booth when nobody is looking at you.

Worked well in 2016.

🥁💥

Oh hell no!
I refuse to play that game! I am that way with everyone in my life. If you don't like what I say you have two choices, prove me wrong or STFU!

I see what your saying tactically, but I disagree. It's FACE TIME!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join