It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brother Has a Strange Bacterial Infection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WisdomSeeker

I hope they did blood cultures, and it may not hurt for them to do heart studies to rule out infectious endocarditis.

Hopefully they already did that stuff.

Best wishes to him, and you.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: tribal

transitioning into a smmurf = NOT the answer

God, not this tired scaremongering again. While it certainly isn't the end-all cure-all that some people claim, Colloidal silver will not turn you blue. It is silver SALTS that will do this.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Bacterial explanations aside, these symptoms also sometimes occur with parasitic infections such as trichinosis, which is caused by a type of parasitic roundworm. Also cysticercosis, which is caused by a type of tapeworm. Trichinosis is known to produce lung and brain lesions. This can happen with cysticercosis, but lung lesions are not as common. Both are usually contracted by eating undercooked pork (ocassionally some other animal). Given quality controls in industrial meat processing, incidence is low, but many cases are still reported each year in North America.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Retrovirus.

My BIL died of it in New Brunswick.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

aparat fromm - when cooliodial silver actually does turn you " blueish " :

source

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

source

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Is your brother someone who enjoys sushi? I'm leaning to parasitic infection. Being from Western Canada myself, i can attest we have seafood galore & sushi/sashimi paradise.

Perhaps he frequented the night market (there are 2 different ones) as they have food stands galore.

Sending healing vibes for your bro

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'm a big believer in colloidal silver. I make it myself. He is actually doing much better.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas. I learned a few things. My brother is on the mend. Antibiotics seem to be doing the trick. Still don't know what caused the blood clots but they have stopped for now.

Grateful we live in Canada. His medical Bill would have been over $1M without insurance. I'm not bitching about our ridiculous tax rates today!😉

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

source

Like I said, it wasn't 'colloidal silver'. It is true he was self-medicating, and was trying to make his own colloidal silver, but the fact is, out of ignorance, he added salt to the solution to increase the conductivity of the water, which resulted in, NOT colloidal silver, but a silver compound called silver chloride.

All that said, at least your moniker is apropos...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join