It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.G. Michael Horowitz Testifies June 5th on DOJ Actions During 2016 Election Cycle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank-you for those additional insights. I'm aware of Huber as being just 1 of several prosecutors assigned by A.G. Sessions, to assist I.G. Horowitz. I'm also aware that it is the DOJ's policy to not comment on ongoing investigations.

After the first indictment is unsealed/made against an Obama Admin official, my pessimism will magically vanish.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, his gas peddle is going to stick on his car before the evening of the forth and he will not make it to testify. Of course nobody will question the fireball as the car explodes.

If that happens, the accident will be added to the list of possible Clinton crimes being investigated.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

I have to ask. Will this man be considered a patriot if his finding support your confirmation bias, or a deep-state stooge if it does not?

Your source seems to imply that.

I don't know about Horowitz, but TREY GOWDY is looking more like a Deep-State Stooge tonight. He says that the spy, Sefan Halper, was working to HELP TRUMP, because TRUMP ASKED COMEY FOR THAT "HELP".

Gowdy To The Dark Side: www.newsmax.com...

Confirmation just posted to: theconservativetreehouse.com... o/

Mr. Gowdy’s parseltongue, obfuscation and deliberate conflation of events in an effort to cover for the Deep State operation is stunning.

Notice how Gowdy intentionally conflates statements given by President Trump to FBI Director James Comey, with activity that took place a year beforehand? He’s gaslighting to protect the swamp. Nothing more.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You know, I'm right there with you as far as the frustration of no top people ever having any sort of consequence come their way from things that you are I would have us behind bars for longer than we would care to contemplate.

I've also mentioned Notions along the lines of Q had best be careful about Awakening the sleeping giant and not providing any sort of measurable outcome. A french-style revolution is not something that I would want our nation to go through. And yet that is one of the dangers should large numbers of Patriots be denied what they have come to see as their due.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

After reading how President Trump's family have experienced mysterious "incidents" that could have easily hurt them, I could see him backing away from making "drain the swamp" a top priority. After all, there are many more important issues on the minds of Americans.

edit on 5/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
One of the 3 top-level FBI people to testify to Congress next week is, JOHN GIACALONE.

An FBI agent who quit his top position over the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, is heading to Congress to testify.

John Giacalone, who led the Clinton investigation for the first seven months, will reportedly expose former President Barack Obama and fired FBI Director James Comey for corruptly helping Clinton.

There’s a massive media blackout on this because Giacalone is expected to testify that top brass at the FBI rigged the investigative process so that Clinton could skirt charges for clear violations of the law. Exposing Comey also shines a big light on Obama, who many believe was calling the shots behind the scenes to help Clinton.
Source: truepundit.com...

Next week will be HUGE. Not only will IG Horowitz testify, but so will Giacalone, and Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok's immediate boss.

Bill Priestap still works at the FBI, and has been a "cooperating witness" for several months.
Good read on how important Priestap is: themarketswork.com...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Let's hope it's not too sanitized.
A few bombshells before the mid terms will be a good enema for the voters

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It is a little concerning that this report was finished on May 16th, and then sent to the people and agencies accused, for them to "correct errors" and black out any classified info..

I don't recall that happening with the 35 page Andy McCabe report.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Can't wait for this, but I don't know much about Horowitz. Is he a straight shooter? Is his report likely to be warts and all, or is there a chance he'll leave a few bits out here and there, or soften things down with some lawyer-speak?

I'm ready for the ugly truth, but don't know if I'll ever get to see it...?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Can't wait for this, but I don't know much about Horowitz. Is he a straight shooter? Is his report likely to be warts and all, or is there a chance he'll leave a few bits out here and there, or soften things down with some lawyer-speak?

I'm ready for the ugly truth, but don't know if I'll ever get to see it...?

Horowitz was appointed by Obama, but he hit his friend Andy McCabe really hard in the first IG Report installment. Even referred McCabe to special prosecutor Huber for possible indictment.

Based on that, I'd say that Michael Horowitz puts justice above politics.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It is a little concerning that this report was finished on May 16th, and then sent to the people and agencies accused, for them to "correct errors" and black out any classified info..

McCabe was out the door by then I think.

The report only goes to those who are still working there and their attorneys. People like Comey who are no longer still employed won't see a page of it.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

McCabe was out the door by then I think.

The report only goes to those who are still working there and their attorneys. People like Comey who are no longer still employed won't see a page of it.

Thanks. I didn't know that the advance copies were only shared with those still in government employment.

It's very telling that none of the mainstream media (but FoxNews) is covering what will be an explosive week of multiple testimonies, starting June 5th.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yup, CTH has a great piece that summarizes this:

♦First, the draft report is reviewed internally. Only the principal officers who are currently inside the investigated agency get to see it. Those officials must sign comprehensive Non Disclosure Agreements, subject to criminal prosecution if they violate the NDA.

Former Officials, or employees who have left the agency: ex. James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, James Baker, Jim Rybicki, Michael Kortan and all of the officials who have left the FBI will not get to see the draft report. [Now you know why Lisa Page and James Baker were dispatched last week.]

The same IG rules of Draft Report distribution apply on the Main Justice side of the DOJ and (DOJ-NSD) (DOJ-National Security Division). Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Mary McCord, John Carlin, David Laufman, etc. do not get to see the report. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Asst. AG Rod Rosenstein will review the draft report and control who they allow to review.

On the FBI side, Director Christopher Wray will review the draft report along with Asst FBI Director David Bowditch (if approved). Likely FBI Chief Legal Counsel Dana Boente, the former head of the DOJ-NSD, will also review. [*note* now we know why Boente was brought back inside in January ’18] Two more principals who could review would be FBI Asst. Director in charge of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap; and we must remember – FBI Agent Peter Strzok was not kicked out, he also remains inside.

Hope everyone has plenty of popcorn for next week.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The 2nd installment of the huge Inspector General's report on actions of the Obama Administration during the 2016 Presidential election cycle, will be made public this week.

This coming Tuesday, June 5th, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify before Congress on the report's findings. Three high-ranking FBI personnel will also testify on June 5th.

The Horowitz segment will be broadcast live, 10am Eastern, at: www.judiciary.senate.gov... l-election

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is slated to testify before congressional committees next month, presumably after the release of his long-awaited report on the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Both the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight Committee are preparing to have Horowitz appear before them in early June, according to a congressional source.

On Tuesday, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said his committee would hold a hearing titled “Examining the Inspector General’s First Report on Justice Department Decisions Regarding the 2016 Presidential Election” on June 5.

In June, House Republicans also plan to interview three FBI officials linked to the agency’s handling of the Clinton email probe, part of an ongoing joint investigation by the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees.

SOURCE-1: www.foxnews.com...
SOURCE-2: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Many who have been looking forward to reading this 2nd installment of the I.G. Investigation report, feel that it will show Michael Horowitz's sincerity, or lack of sincerity, at uncovering what really happened in 2015/2016.

In January we said that many in the media were getting excited about the upcoming release of the IG’s report into his investigation of abuses at the DOJ. But if it turns out that Horowitz is part of the deep state, the report may be disappointing.

It’s now been another five months since the above comments were first posted and we have yet to see the IG’s report. Some expect that the report may finally come out this week. Once it’s released we should finally know for sure if IG Horowitz is a good guy or just another Deep State slug.
More at:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The next (3rd) installment of the I.G. Investigation report will explain the who/what/why in regards to Dossier, FISA, SpyGate, etc..

This 2nd installment is expected to show what the DOJ/FBI did to protect candidate Hillary Clinton from criminal prosecution, along with efforts to help her beat Donald Trump. (If she had won, none of this would ever be known.) Those who have insider access to the Inspector General's office, say that this 2nd installment will be very damaging to Obama's DOJ. We'll see..

Yesterday, Congressman Jason Chaffetz posted links to the government websites where this next installment of the I.G. Report will appear.

Link To Chaffetz's Tweet: twitter.com...

-CareWeMust

It's too bad we can't adjust Titles as circumstances change.

The June 5th testimony of IG Michael Horowitz was changed to Monday June 11th @ 2pm EST.

Link to the Senate website that will be streaming this: www.judiciary.senate.gov... residential-election

Wish I could find out WHY Horowitz's testimony was delayed this time. His May 7th testimony was delayed because Horowitz said that "new information" had arrived which caused a delay in completing this 2nd installment of the IG report. Since the report is finished now, it's a mystery why Horowitz's testimony was delayed from June 5th to June 11th.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The IG report delay, hence the Horowitz testimony delay, is because it's 500 pages, and (as expected) the DOJ/FBI are taking their time "scrubbing" it for classified into that shouldn't be made public.
edit on 6/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Only 3 FBI Agents will testify week of June 11th, for now. However, 28 want to testify about Hillary-related coverups. They're asking to be subpoenaed.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
June 4, 2018

UPDATE:

The three top-level FBI agents will testify (behind closed doors) to Congress TOMORROW, as originally scheduled.

FBI Director of Counterintelligence E.W. “Bill” Priestap, FBI Head of National Security Division, Michael Steinbach, and the former head of the FBI National Security Division, John Giacalone, are all scheduled to testify to congress tomorrow, June 5th.

The three FBI officials will be testifying to a joint congressional committee of the Judiciary and House Oversight members. The joint committee was formed by Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy. The first testimony is tomorrow; and FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap will go first. This will be Priestap’s first congressional testimony. Unfortunately, the testimony will be behind closed doors.

FBI Asst. Director of Counterintelligence, Bill Priestap, is central to all of the activity that was happening in both the Clinton investigation and the Trump investigation. Bill Priestap was FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s immediate boss. However, as noted in the text messages Strzok often worked around Priestap at the behest of the person giving him political instructions – FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... /

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
June 5, 2018

On March 20, 2017, JAMES COMEY threw Bill Priestap "under the bus". Later today, it's Priestap's turn. It's too bad we won't know what he tells Congress. (closed session)

In his March 20, 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why he did not inform Congress about the counterintelligence operation.

Comey replied that he did not tell Congress that he was investigating then candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence–Priestap– told him he shouldn’t.

But– congressional oversight protocol requires the Director of the FBI to inform the Intelligence Committee of any counterintelligence operations it is performing. Not telling them, according to FBI Agent Peter Strzok, was what he explained in his text messages: an “insurance policy.”

Source: thehayride.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join