It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.G. Michael Horowitz Testifies June 5th on DOJ Actions During 2016 Election Cycle.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The 2nd installment of the huge Inspector General's report on actions of the Obama Administration during the 2016 Presidential election cycle, will be made public this week.

This coming Tuesday, June 5th, DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify before Congress on the report's findings. Three high-ranking FBI personnel will also testify on June 5th.

The Horowitz segment will be broadcast live, 10am Eastern, at: www.judiciary.senate.gov... l-election

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is slated to testify before congressional committees next month, presumably after the release of his long-awaited report on the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Both the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight Committee are preparing to have Horowitz appear before them in early June, according to a congressional source.

On Tuesday, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said his committee would hold a hearing titled “Examining the Inspector General’s First Report on Justice Department Decisions Regarding the 2016 Presidential Election” on June 5.

In June, House Republicans also plan to interview three FBI officials linked to the agency’s handling of the Clinton email probe, part of an ongoing joint investigation by the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees.

SOURCE-1: www.foxnews.com...
SOURCE-2: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Many who have been looking forward to reading this 2nd installment of the I.G. Investigation report, feel that it will show Michael Horowitz's sincerity, or lack of sincerity, at uncovering what really happened in 2015/2016.

In January we said that many in the media were getting excited about the upcoming release of the IG’s report into his investigation of abuses at the DOJ. But if it turns out that Horowitz is part of the deep state, the report may be disappointing.

It’s now been another five months since the above comments were first posted and we have yet to see the IG’s report. Some expect that the report may finally come out this week. Once it’s released we should finally know for sure if IG Horowitz is a good guy or just another Deep State slug.
More at:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The next (3rd) installment of the I.G. Investigation report will explain the who/what/why in regards to Dossier, FISA, SpyGate, etc..

This 2nd installment is expected to show what the DOJ/FBI did to protect candidate Hillary Clinton from criminal prosecution, along with efforts to help her beat Donald Trump. (If she had won, none of this would ever be known.) Those who have insider access to the Inspector General's office, say that this 2nd installment will be very damaging to Obama's DOJ. We'll see..

Yesterday, Congressman Jason Chaffetz posted links to the government websites where this next installment of the I.G. Report will appear.

Link To Chaffetz's Tweet: twitter.com...

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The MSM will go crazy.

Especially if the report comes Monday.

🎁🔑🔓

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have to ask. Will this man be considered a patriot if his finding support your confirmation bias, or a deep-state stooge if it does not?

Your source seems to imply that.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

For some context, from the McCabe report:

C. Conclusion

As detailed in this report, the OIG found that then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the WSJ, and that this conduct violated FBI Offense Codes 2.5 and 2.6. The OIG also concluded that McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.

The OIG is issuing this report to the FBI for such action that it deems to be appropriate.

REDACTED

A Report of Investigation of Certain
Allegations Relating to Former FBI
Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

Redactions have been made based on privacy interests of individuals
(direct .pdf link)

Now, I wonder when the next section will drop. Friday, Monday? Friday would be good, give people time to comb through it over the weekend. News drops that try to bury things by hitting on Friday sometimes have the opposite effect to what is intended.

Can't wait to see the report and hear the testimony. I wonder if perhaps travel schedules of potential named notables might be under review?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Thanks for this, CWM! I appreciate the posting of all of this info and the wonderfully organized presentstion of it for us. Good resource for those of us who want to follow along so that we can be disappointed and angered all over again when nothing comes of these peoples' crimes. 😡

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I have to ask. Will this man be considered a patriot if his finding support your confirmation bias, or a deep-state stooge if it does not?

I don't know about Horowitz, but TREY GOWDY is looking more like a Deep-State Stooge tonight. He says that the spy, Sefan Halper, was working to HELP TRUMP, because TRUMP ASKED COMEY FOR THAT "HELP".

Gowdy To The Dark Side: www.newsmax.com...

edit on 5/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The MSM will go crazy.

🎁🔑🔓

The Anon forum is predicting Friday June 1st as the public release date. Make the liberal MSM work all weekend attempting to cover their arses for colluding with Hillary/DNC/DOJ to protect Hillary-Slam Trump.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Has anyone been hearing from.Obama or Hillary lately

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They are trading people off to keep the heat off the big dawgds

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

At the very least, this report will be hugely embarrassing to the DOJ and FBI. Those are 2 government agencies with a huge tradition of operating under integrity and honesty. From what I've read, Lynch/Comey/Strzok/McCabe totally abused the DOJ and FBI.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know about Horowitz, but TREY GOWDY is looking more like a Deep-State Stooge tonight. He says that the spy, Sefan Halper, was working to HELP TRUMP, because TRUMP ASKED COMEY FOR THAT "HELP".

This by no means implies that the FBI should have been coordinating with POTUS at the time however, which seems to be the case given the content of the Strozk texts. It also does not justify a FISA warrant granted based upon a falsified intelligence document funded by the opposing campaign.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Thanks for this, CWM! I appreciate the posting of all of this info and the wonderfully organized presentstion of it for us. Good resource for those of us who want to follow along so that we can be disappointed and angered all over again when nothing comes of these peoples' crimes. 😡

You're welcome KG. You have the correct attitude, based on the IN-action we've seen thus far. The problem is that you have DOJ investigating DOJ.

DOJ IG Horowitz referred Andy McCabe to DOJ Prosecutor Huber for Criminal Indictment way back on April 9th. So far...crickets!

Nothing short of a SECOND SPECIAL COUNSEL will get the job done...aka deliver JUSTICE.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Has anyone been hearing from.Obama or Hillary lately

Yes

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The MSM will go crazy.

The Anon forum is predicting Friday June 1st as the public release date. Make the liberal MSM work all weekend attempting to cover their arses for colluding with Hillary/DNC/DOJ to protect Hillary-Slam Trump.

Ball buster if it gets published just in time for Hannity to "work it in" !!

🔑🔓🎁

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'll take that as a yes.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I wanted to point one thing out real quick in regards to Huber.

He isn't working alone:

Letter fom Jeff Session to Grassley, Goodlatte, and Gowdy (direct .pdf link)

Make note of the phrase, "senior federal prosecutors." Huber is leading a team of prsecutors and has been doing so since well before it was announced. This team of prosecutors is also working in conjunction with IG Horowitz.

Horowitz has finally been let off his chain:

“I strongly disagree with the OLC opinion,” Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department’s inspector general, said in a statement. “Congress meant what it said when it authorized Inspectors General to independently access ‘all’ documents necessary to conduct effective oversight. Without such access, our Office’s ability to conduct its work will be significantly impaired, and it will be more difficult for us to detect and deter waste, fraud, and abuse, and to protect taxpayer dollars.”

Mr. Horowitz has had to seek former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.’s permission, and now Loretta E. Lynch’s, to gain access to such material. The approval process in obtaining the materials delayed review of Operation Fast and Furious — the failed Mexican drug cartel sting that lost track of more than 1,000 government-issued guns, one of which later was used to kill a U.S. Border Patrol agent — and has delayed other reports the inspector general is set to publish.

Obama administration restricts investigative powers of inspectors general

Think tens of thousands of sealed filings; not necessarily will all of these be indictments, they could be warrants, subpoenas, pretrial motions, in addition to and including indictments.

June will be a very interesting month, especially looking at what May hath wrought.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

This by no means implies that the FBI should have been coordinating with POTUS at the time however, which seems to be the case given the content of the Strozk texts. It also does not justify a FISA warrant granted based upon a falsified intelligence document funded by the opposing campaign.

What gets me is how TREY GOWDY sits on FoxNews and tells the outlandish lie: "Trump asked Comey to place a spy in his campaign to catch any Russian colluders".

There's no way candidate Trump had enough pull with FBI Director James Comey in 2015/2016 to make a request like that!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So, his gas peddle is going to stick on his car before the evening of the forth and he will not make it to testify. Of course nobody will question the fireball as the car explodes.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The MSM will go crazy.

🔑🔓🎁

Check this... The IG Report on one man, Andy McCabe, was 35 pages long.
Source: apps.washingtonpost.com...

The 2nd installment covers a lot more ground...the DOJ/FBI/Hillary. It's probably well over 200 pages. The MSM/Hannity will need at least a full day to digest it, don't cha think?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The MSM will go crazy.

Check this... The IG Report on one man, Andy McCabe, was 35 pages long.
Source: apps.washingtonpost.com...

The 2nd installment covers a lot more ground...the DOJ/FBI/Hillary. It's probably well over 200 pages. The MSM/Hannity will need at least a full day to digest it, don't cha think?

Unless Sara Carter gets an "advance copy" by Wed.

😉

top topics

<<   2 >>

join