It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage, Liberalism a mental disorder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
www.homestead.com...

What a cool website. The guy is intense. No bigot he will trash anyone. Thanks for the link there ED

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's all a show. Agents busy working to keep you all divided. They are just tools.

If you were tasked with projecting rabid hate on the populous, you would have changed your air name from "Weiner" to "Savage" too. Doesn't this guy also have a masters in herbal remedies or something? Boggles the mind.

From the outside looking in, it's all totally hilarious. I listen to savage sometimes on the net. Great entertainment, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Michael Savage's material makes me want to hit my head on something. I agree with the above poster; he reminds me of an internet troll just trying to stir up hatred and reactions with inane points.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I agree also. Great entertaining!

Bang your head? Why are you listening to AM?

Get a hog.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Words of "wisdom" from Uncle Weiner

[T]he San Francisco Human Rights Commission, hold your nose-- When you hear the words "Human Rights Commission," you know what you're dealing with. Think of the worst people in America, they're the ones who go on to human rights commissions. They're neo-fascists in the guise of human rights activists. They wanna tell you what you can think, what you can't think. Who you can listen to, who you can read -- they're stinkers. They're communist or Nazis or both. ... So they're attacking the San Francisco Police Officer's Association, because the San Francisco Police Officer's Association received free tickets to my event, Michael Savage Uncensored. ... Now I'm extremely popular, but the San Francisco Human Rights Commission thinks that their Nazi background gives them an opportunity to say that I'm a hateful person because they don't like what I say about homosexuals. ... When you hear "human rights," think gays. When you hear "human rights," think only one thing: someone who wants to rape your son. And you'll get it just right. OK, you got it, right? When you hear "human rights," think only someone who wants to molest your son, and send you to jail if you defend him. Write that down, make a note of it. So anyway, let's get back to the serious stuff here.

There is no hope left for people who take this guy seriously. "Communist or Nazis, or both", this is what I mean by tasked with division. He doesn't know what he's saying and doesn't care. Throw around a few labels or all of them, what's the difference?

[edit on 19-2-2005 by cargo]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sigh. Chicago just recently got WIND, a Christian news talk station. I was looking forward to it until I heard Michael Savage, who is on when I'd be leaving work every day. Michael Savage deserves his name. It's really too bad. There were, on the two days I listened to him, some things he said that I agreed with, but his whole attitude is so ugly. I was expecting something like Dr. D James Kennedy on all day and more current, but instead I got the Right's version of Michael Moore.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Eh...I wouldn't call him that...

Michael Savage is Michael Savage. I love to listen to him. I believe that what he says is not just someone else's talking points. I disagree with his opinions quite a bit, but I still like his show. Plus, I love the fact that he is one of the least PC people on radio. (Outside of Stern and OandA and the like...)

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I've listened to Michael Savage. The man contradicts himself nearly every hour. One minute he'll be praising Bush, the next he's bashing him. Though up until the election Savage ran with the anti-Kerry Swift Boat Vet stuff for even longer than other conservative radio pundits who all eventually went on to something else. Why go through the trouble to bash Bush when you ragged on Kerry for months in the hopes your stance would convince a couple of your listeners to vote for Bush?

One minute he'll call islam a "religion of death" which he feels needs to be wiped out and the next he's praising Iraqis for their newfound democracy. How can you be happy for Iraqis when you think every single one of them is a terrorist who needs to be killed? Basically Michael Savage is just a mess to listen to and his contradictions undermine any credibility he would like to have.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I agree with Oxy here. Savage is entertaining in a Howard Stern sort of way. As for agreeing with him, he does make some good point but alibi questionable delivery methods. He is fun and he does make mistakes as do we all. I voted for Bush the last time not the first. That went to a libertarian in 2000. I have lots of problems with Bush but over all he is doing OK. Kerry damn sure wasn't going to make the fed smaller and more efficient. I looked at it this way, if I were in a foxhole and needed someone to cover my six, Kerry or Bush? My over all vote is still out on Bush; lets see how the lame duck quacks.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I don't really care for either. But I must ask you, which one has actually BEEN in a foxhole?

top topics

join