It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than a coincidence very weird online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Invision123

Yeah, I get it.

I sense a connectedness and being able to tap into a source, that source being the universe/the collective conscious/a certain frequency that others are also tapped into/whatever it is. There are different sources too, imo.

Sometimes it feels like the universe is alive and responding to and interacting with us- even if it’s a machine that’s alive and designed to respond and interact with us. Just some ideas that I share with others, none of which are very unique, lol. Because I’m a robot inside of a machine. Fully plugged in and connected.

Cool coincidences.

I am enjoying reading the responses too.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23430464]toms54[/post

he wrote a story and the answer was not something tangible but a breadcrumb to something more you're sarcasm does not fit the story ...and that's exactly why its in realtime and statistically improbable coupled with it being completely personal and abstract proof is for those with eyes to see and a firewall to muppets getting a tool they don't deserve ..that comment tells me alot about you ...your need to elevate yourself above others whilst also trying to move on quickly and not defend your sentence ,the shortness indicates you have no confidence on your views but since its more popular on here to have pics and sources and lab results which nothing abstract ever will ...so desperate to be accepted whilst trying to destroy a discussion on personal experience ,its not the ops fault you can't relate ....the lottery example is also so generic and obvious its like your'e a mass produced doll with a pull string ..why did you click on this should have lost you at more than coincidence ....oh thats right an easy target chickenhawk

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

nice examples and by itself easy to accept as coincidence but repeatedly and often instantly raises the eyebrow enough to keep watching call me crazy but for me its got to the stage where i don't exactly tune in but know its a thing and just look for a message knowing there is one always because my intention to look is known beforehand ...very rarely does give me anything but a confirmation to believe in that omnipresent observer it keeps us from falling back to sleep .to explain one instant to others has no weight to them as its unrelatable without the internal dialogue and receptive state of the reciever ...it really is brilliant and a beautiful failsafe ...when the student is ready the master will appear nuggets like that also confirm you are not alone ...all just unprovable and ignorant according to some...but im not talking to them but those who hear.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Invision123

Someone trolling or a precognitive experience.

edit on 5242018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
More evidence of a holographic simulated universe in my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

What is the correlation?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Synchronicty, is real as can be....if we are all eternal beings, we may all know each other from way back, it fits scripture
edit on 24-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMAMOG
a reply to: mysterioustranger

not everything fits logic it cant be proven by design

Right... I've had some coincidentally similar odd occurrences in my time as well...with no evident rhyme or reason...

I believe once we create anything... Nearly simultaneously it will pop up somewhere, someway.

Especially with original music I've created.. It's like THOUGHT goes out into the greater cosmic consciousness where it gets picked up by orhers...

Don't know...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

To me there is just to much synchronicity and coincidence in everyday life leading me to believe that reality may be planned out somehow behind the scenes.
edit on 24-5-2018 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

oh interesting you think it has a link with creation...yes maybe i agree i also like to create im not very good but i enjoy it mostly drawing and theorising .

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

yes thats where im at and some people jump to the assumption that it means no free will which i don't believe!... your choices have just been worked into the storyline and in some cases compliment other peoples journey

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join