It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cheap table wine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
any fans? i used it as a sleep aide and it worked out pretty well.
i drank about a liter of carlo rossi paisano cheap ass table wine. got a tiny buzz but the big result was i slept like a baby man.
went to bed at 10 and woke up at 5. didnt wake up at all through the night.

the thing about me is i do everything to 11. i'm usually a plant guy but im stopping and unfortunately it looks like i will be trading one habit for another.

whatever though.
any fans of the cheap stuff?
if so any recommendations?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Buy the cheapest alcohol you can. You are an alcoholic and nothing else matters.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Buy the cheapest alcohol you can. You are an alcoholic and nothing else matters.

i am not sir but i could easily become one. i do everything to 11 and that can be bad for me sometimes
this is the first alcohol i have drank in many many months.

a dude at work suggested it cause it might help me sleep. it did.

i love when people think they know whats what cause they read 1 post.

edit on 23-5-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sleep aid? If I drank even an eight ounce glass of wine I would be up puking all night. I have not had wine since I was sixteen, my sister bought me a bottle of cold bear if I bought her a bottle of cold duck. That was on my birthday, I got sicker than sh**. Never drank wine after that, I couldn't even drink Wapatuli if it contained wine. A lot of others I knew could not drink wine too, other than boonsfarm that some girls drank.

Ever drink Mad Dog 2020

edit on 23-5-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sleep aid? If I drank even an eight ounce glass of wine I would be up puking all night. I have not had wine since I was sixteen, my sister bought me a bottle of cold bear if I bought her a bottle of cold duck. That was on my birthday, I got sicker than sh**. Never drank wine after that, I couldn't even drink Wapatuli if it contained wine. A lot of others I knew could not drink wine too, other than boonsfarm that some girls drank.

Ever drink Mad Dog 2020

yeah man.
sleep aid

i am not a drinker. i never drink
i drank a bottle of water before i started in on it and took 3 tylenol cause i was afraid of a headache.
i #ing slept great. i was in a good mood today. i feel rested.

i used to drink mad dog back in the day when i was a teen. couple decades ago.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Mad dog was cheap table wine, sometimes you found yourself under the table. I tasted it a couple of times and almost puked. I knew some guys who got all messed up on that stuff, a buck a pint back in the early seventies.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

that kind of # is fortified though.
# that

not like the stuff i am drinking is good wine but that fortified # is good for some puking and a headache for sure.

same company makes what i have and those though

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There are some damned good box wines out there, and I don't have to finish the whole thing in one setting or in a minimum of two days.

Behold this ...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Drink a few bottles of water by day, so you dont worry about the hangover/nausea.

One glass though, you shouldn't be getting a hangover.

Rickymouse, I think youre allergic to wine!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I use alcohol as a sleeping aid... Got a major anxiety disorder and its the only thing that works these days.

Having said that, I only drink Coopers red beer and sometimes Wild Turkey... A case of Coopers Red (24 beers) cost like $65 here in Australia, which is way to expensive and its killing me financially, I simply can't afford it.

But, as a proud heterosexual male, I can simply not bring myself to walk into a liquor store and purchase some cheap cast wine... Like I mean, I'm physically incapable of doing that.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

But, as a proud heterosexual male, I can simply not bring myself to walk into a liquor store and purchase some cheap cast wine... Like I mean, I'm physically incapable of doing that.

yeah well that sounds like a pretty lame problem to have my friend
just walk in and buy the # you can afford and who gives a #

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The stuff in a box in the shiny bag with the little spout. Black Box (??) Botta box (??), anyway, cheap just works.

Are you going to drink a 1959
Lafite Rothschild with a frozen pizza??

Heck, even the chianti in the wicker basket seems high brow!

Always, cabernet sauvignon. You can get some good stuff in a bottle for 12 - 15 bucks. But you need to do research (I mean, buy a bunch of different brands), and, when chillaxing on the weekend, who wants to do work? I used to have several bottles of pretty good red (Silver Oak over a range of years) but when the crazy blonde next door comes to your door at 2 am looking for a drinking partner... well, it did not last.

I have never used it as a "sleep aid" though. And as Bart Simpson said, "It is not a crutch! It is just something I use to get through life."

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Are you going to drink a 1959
Lafite Rothschild with a frozen pizza??

sure.
im not super into wines man.

i drank that paisano last night with an ice cube in it while i ate garlic bread

not looking for good. looking for cheap that wont give me a headache and if i drink about a liter will allow me to sleep
edit on 23-5-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I use that wine for sangria. Sweet and lethal.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You need to be aware of this site: www.bumwine.com...

ALSO: DO NOT TAKE TYLENOL WITH ALCOHOL, OR ANYTHING LIKE IT.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Glad to see someone post a pic of that infamous Wild Irish (Slap You Momma) Rose......that shat will kill brain cells in mass. M.D.20 20. We called it Mad Dog 20 20...Let's not forget Thunderbird....or Thunder Chicken as we called it. Mix a gallon of that shat with pre sweetened grape koolaid....and Thunder Punch was born. Stick with the left handed tobacco.....alcohol will kill you...and as you keep drinking it the amount you need for that rest full sleep just gets bigger & bigger.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

not looking for fortified but thanks

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

i hear ya but i live in a backwards world where the left handed shows up in my piss and employers like to look inside that piss. kind of getting tired of getting around that.

maybe one day that wont be the case

but i agree

top topics

<<   2 >>

join