It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS - John McCain's Life - Documentary Airs 5.28.2018 on HBO.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This side isn't, hell has anyone even seen him publicly lately? Rumor has it he may have been dead, but even that is up for debate. I'm guessing that the only way of ending the debate will be if he has a public funeral with an open coffin, but if he has a closed casket, or is cremated, then the debate will just continue on I guess.

Something to think about though, if McCain has been dead for a while then an investigation must immediately be opened up in the Senate to find out who has been doing to proxy votes in McCain's name, and who else knew about it. This would be a case of identity theft with National Security implications.

On the other hand if he is still alive, then is he still mentally capable of making informed decisions on his own that still conforms with the will of his constituents? If he is still alive, then I think at this time he should step away form the Senate which he has yet to do. Since he has decided (if alive) that treatment is no longer an option, then he should step away for the good of the country.

Make no mistake though, I have a deep dislike for McCain, but if he has died or is incapacitated then an investigation should be opened by the Senate to see who's pulling the McCain's string, and go after any and all parties involved.

edit on 24-8-2018 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Its time for Senator John McCain (R-AZ) to give up his seat in the Senate so that there is another GOP Senator in the senate to vote on a day to day bills.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Its time for Senator John McCain (R-AZ) to give up his seat in the Senate so that there is another GOP Senator in the senate to vote on a day to day bills.

He gave it up today.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join