It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo From Inside

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Seems legit. a reply to: peacefulpete

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
... a reply to: peacefulpete

edit on 22-5-2018 by Lostcase because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lostcase
www.onemob.com... a reply to: peacefulpete

I don't know what this link is supposed to be.

It links to a blank video with talking in a different language. I have no idea what that is.
edit on 23-5-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skeptictz
Seems legit. a reply to: peacefulpete

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not lol, but I think the case seems legit. My fingers are crossed that Tyler might dig out the old original photo file. But so far I haven't had luck getting a response from him, when I've emailed him in the past.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: peacefulpete

Looks like a screenshot from a bad 8 bit computer game.

Haha if that was an 8-bit computer game, it would be an awesome game.

The first video has been embedded and linked in this thread, so you can see how the original photo is black, with the faintest lights in the dark, and that's why the shapes that get pulled out, are going to be indistinct shapes.

There's only so much imagery that can be pulled out of a very dark, black photo.

edit on 23-5-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I have been a keen photographer for almost 40 years starting with a manual SLR developing my own pictures sometimes and the quality of that image would have to improve 10x to get to the level of rubbish

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I have been a keen photographer for almost 40 years starting with a manual SLR developing my own pictures sometimes and the quality of that image would have to improve 10x to get to the level of rubbish

Well, I guess that's one way to say that "it's a very dark photo." lol

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
There is exactly one photo that has ever been claimed to be taken, inside an alien spacecraft.

Not so.In his last known interview Boyd Bushman of Lockheed Martin showed pictures of and from the interior of an alleged UFO.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tinel

There is exactly one photo that has ever been claimed to be taken, inside an alien spacecraft.

Not so.In his last known interview Boyd Bushman of Lockheed Martin showed pictures of and from the interior of an alleged UFO.

Considering he also showed a picture of what he said was an alien -- but it turned out to be an "toy" alien dummy you could buy from Walmart, I would take the rest of what Boyd Bushman said late in his life with a grain of salt.

deadstate.org...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Not sure it seems believable. a reply to: peacefulpete

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Considering he also showed a picture of what he said was an alien -- but it turned out to be an "toy" alien dummy you could buy from Walmart, I would take the rest of what Boyd Bushman said late in his life with a grain of salt.

deadstate.org...

^It's controversial whether the dying old man was pulling a hoax on his death bed, with a toy alien... OR those toys became produced AFTER he published his case.

Either way, it's a conspiracy theory lol. Dying old man running a pointless hoax, or government using his case to make toys to discredit his case.

I'm inclined to believe the latter, because a dying old man can't have hopes of fame and fortune, and because his alien photos look more like a dying creature than a toy. And because even though the toys look like his photos, it all looks very natural and grotesque ESPECIALLY in his photos, more than the toys, which don't quite look as convincing as his photos.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I'm inclined to believe the latter, because a dying old man can't have hopes of fame and fortune, and because his alien photos look more like a dying creature than a toy.

As I pointed out before, people who make up tall tales do not always do so for fame and fortune. Some people make up stories just because it they like to, or sometimes they themselves don't even consciously realize they are.

In the case of older people, such a Boyd Bushman, it could have something to do with dementia. Even if Bushman wasn't showing other signs of dementia (I have no idea if he was), that doesn't mean it wasn't beginning.

Maybe Bushman was or wasn't suffering from dementia, but the point is that just because someone is not gaining any fame and fortune from a story they tell, that does not make their story more true.

edit on 25/5/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm inclined to believe the latter, because a dying old man can't have hopes of fame and fortune, and because his alien photos look more like a dying creature than a toy.

A dying man is the same man he was when he was in good health. A man my father knew, on his death bed, called his sons and "gave" them the lands of the town's big land owner.

He liked to make jokes and made them until the end.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Error has occured, this bs does not exist anymore"

Oh.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
"Error has occured, this bs does not exist anymore"

Oh.

Are you talking about the images not enlarging in the article that was linked above (by someone else)?

The pics must be floating around the web somewhere, and there must be some good videos about that case. I'm not extremely familiar with that case, but I know I've seen it mentioned in at least a small handful of videos.

I didn't actually realize that that old man had photos allegedly of the inside of the craft. It makes me more interested in his case.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Thanks, I didn't know that. Now I have to look more into that case.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I'm not saying that the pictures are real,I don't know that,but I am saying that the "Walmart toy" theory also needs to be taken with a grain of salt because as far as I know nobody has ever been able to PROVE that such a "toy" was available for purchase at Walmart,Kmart or any other store on Earth.

It makes little to no commercial sense to me for Walmart to sell such a grotesque,disgusting "toy" that doesn't even look like the classic grey alien type:wrong color,relatively big mouth,ears and nose,sunken eyes,five fingers,THREE backbones and webbed toes!Three backbones seems way too original for a cheap,crappy supermarket "toy".In the history of sci fi literature I never heard of something like this.I have also never seen a toy grey alien with five fingers.They have four,or maybe three fingers.

The "toys" that appeared on line,here for example www.youtube.com... look to me like stiff,rudimentary versions of what Boyd Bushman showed,especially the ones depicting the back of the head and the foot. If this "toy story" was a disinfo op designed to disable Boyd Bushman's credibility it worked beautifully.I,however,am not 100% convinced by it.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The Boyd Bushman "case" is absolutely fascinating and very deep and complex.Happy hunting!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join