It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo From Inside

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: abe froman

there was one too from the friendship contactee case from the 50's in italy

Link please? Before this, I never heard of any other photo of the inside of a craft.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: peacefulpete

The most important video (vid #1) doesn't work. What is mysteriously preventing us from seeing it?

I have no idea why the first vid won't embed. I've tried in different, separate posts. Weird glitches with YT and / or ATS?

Regardless, I know that posting the link is working. If you want to see it, just click on this link: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I believe that he is honest about believing what he says and what he posts in his videos.

This is fine if you believe that he believes, this neither makes it true, nor does it assist in finding factual evidence.

As stated by me:

So I discredit them as a HOAXer, just due to the fact that they fail to vet their sources and repost known HOAXes. They may/may not be involved in creating HOAXes, but they are involved with helping to spread them.

This is why I discredit them as a source. If you choose to use them that is what you choose to do, and I'm ok with that. Just be aware that if you want people to voice their opinions about something, be aware that some people like more then just conjecture.

Though, now that I re-read what you wrote:

For the skeptics / debunkers / trolls etc.: The photo will not be considered proof of anything, so you don't need to fill the thread with arguments about how the photo isn't proof of anything.

For those interested in ufology, however, this is the only one photograph allegedly taken inside an alien spaceship, so it should be obvious how interesting this photo is

I can see that you really didn't care for anyone to have any input as to anything in the videos. With that understanding out of the way;
I'm sorry I misunderstood what you were looking for by posting these videos, and while I will still pop in to the thread to see whats up I will bow out since I can see where this is going.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

hey, I want to thank you for sharing something you thought was interesting. You seemed polite in the posts I read, and seem genuinely interested and those are both good things.

You may or may not be aware that there is a list of certain sources that we have found to be unworthy of our time and attention.

This is because we don't want someone making a new thread titled "ALIEN INVASION 100% CONFIRMED!" Every time someone like Secureteam10 decides to make a video. We were polluted with so much fuzz, and fluff, that it became quite troublesome for those of us more interested in getting down to the "meat" of the matter.

I mean, anyone can go outside at any time of day with a crappy camera and record, then later pick out some blob or blurry dot floating by and then it's OMG ALIENS CONFIRMED all over again. It just gets tiresome. Some of us have been at this for 10, 20, 40+ years. After just a few years on ATS even I can see what they mean.

There is just nothing conclusive here, it Could be a spaceship, sure. But it doesn't change our life in any way, not like it would if you had a picture good enough to see a logo on a uniform or somewhere in the ship, or if there was some biological material left or Something.... something more than blurry blobs.

We just don't want to waste our time analyzing blurry blobs anymore. Sorry you are a little late to the party. We have seen like 500 of these already. Just pick one at random and there's your 100% CONFIRMED Invasion!

You see where I'm going with this? Sure, maybe there SHOULD be a place somewhere on the internet where these videos should be saved for when we have some fancier analyzing technology, or just for whatever...but, this, is not that place.

This place is far from perfect yes. But it is also far from GLP which is how we likw it. Not to worry, there are a TON of places you could bring this video and I'm sure there will be people who will stay up all night long chatting about every aspect of this video/picture.

Again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this here with us. I believe you are an honest person looking for answers and I truly hope you find what you are looking for, friend

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I believe that he is honest about believing what he says and what he posts in his videos.

This is fine if you believe that he believes, this neither makes it true, nor does it assist in finding factual evidence.

As stated by me:

So I discredit them as a HOAXer, just due to the fact that they fail to vet their sources and repost known HOAXes. They may/may not be involved in creating HOAXes, but they are involved with helping to spread them.

This is why I discredit them as a source. If you choose to use them that is what you choose to do, and I'm ok with that. Just be aware that if you want people to voice their opinions about something, be aware that some people like more then just conjecture.

Though, now that I re-read what you wrote:

For the skeptics / debunkers / trolls etc.: The photo will not be considered proof of anything, so you don't need to fill the thread with arguments about how the photo isn't proof of anything.

For those interested in ufology, however, this is the only one photograph allegedly taken inside an alien spaceship, so it should be obvious how interesting this photo is

I can see that you really didn't care for anyone to have any input as to anything in the videos. With that understanding out of the way;
I'm sorry I misunderstood what you were looking for by posting these videos, and while I will still pop in to the thread to see whats up I will bow out since I can see where this is going.

Re: Secureteam: Like I said elswhere, I think the guy can't possibly vet everyone thoroughly, who emails him everyday, with new sightings videos. So an occasional fake video will fool him, once in a while; it's just inevitable.

To clarify about whether I want input: Sure, I'd like anyone's input about the videos. So please don't bow out of the thread, necessarily.

What I meant in your quote, is that: I didn't make the thread to argue about the existence of aliens.

I made the thread mostly for people who would find it interesting to analyze the photo that's allegedly from inside a craft. I figured some folks would want to discuss what the photo seems to show lol. A dark hallway, curved walls, dark doorways, dim six-sided lights / windows. Clouds floating by. It must be recreating the aliens' home environment. That kind of thing lol.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

hey, I want to thank you for sharing something you thought was interesting. You seemed polite in the posts I read, and seem genuinely interested and those are both good things.

You may or may not be aware that there is a list of certain sources that we have found to be unworthy of our time and attention.

This is because we don't want someone making a new thread titled "ALIEN INVASION 100% CONFIRMED!" Every time someone like Secureteam10 decides to make a video. We were polluted with so much fuzz, and fluff, that it became quite troublesome for those of us more interested in getting down to the "meat" of the matter.

I mean, anyone can go outside at any time of day with a crappy camera and record, then later pick out some blob or blurry dot floating by and then it's OMG ALIENS CONFIRMED all over again. It just gets tiresome. Some of us have been at this for 10, 20, 40+ years. After just a few years on ATS even I can see what they mean.

There is just nothing conclusive here, it Could be a spaceship, sure. But it doesn't change our life in any way, not like it would if you had a picture good enough to see a logo on a uniform or somewhere in the ship, or if there was some biological material left or Something.... something more than blurry blobs.

We just don't want to waste our time analyzing blurry blobs anymore. Sorry you are a little late to the party. We have seen like 500 of these already. Just pick one at random and there's your 100% CONFIRMED Invasion!

You see where I'm going with this? Sure, maybe there SHOULD be a place somewhere on the internet where these videos should be saved for when we have some fancier analyzing technology, or just for whatever...but, this, is not that place.

This place is far from perfect yes. But it is also far from GLP which is how we likw it. Not to worry, there are a TON of places you could bring this video and I'm sure there will be people who will stay up all night long chatting about every aspect of this video/picture.

Again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this here with us. I believe you are an honest person looking for answers and I truly hope you find what you are looking for, friend

Thanks,

I do agree that Secureteam has sensationalistic titles, though I think his content is good, I understand wanting to avoid sensationalism. I think it's a shame though, if people are just ignoring his actual content.

Re: the photo: Well, it's blobs. lol. Because it was a very dark photo. That's all we've got for a supposed pic inside a craft. I would have thought it would have been interesting, regardless that it was a very dark picture.

I think the unique subject matter makes it stand out, among other blurry photos out there.

I don't think the pic has to be absolute proof of anything, just to be interesting for what it seems to show, as a seemingly real pic.

I had to look up GLP and I don't know where you're thinking of online, that people would want to talk about blurry photos lol. I posted here because I thought there was a community who's interested in ufology. Well, to those interested, there's the pic of inside a craft, allegedly.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

it had gone viral in the web like two months ago, after some tabloid talked about it

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

I understand that you're criticizing his titles a bit. I agree that the titles can be a bit sensationalistic but the content is solid, as the thing that really matters.

I also agree that Tyler is not vetting every source, because that's just not what he's doing. He is receiving tons of emails everyday and he chooses the ones that he finds most compelling. He can't do that and also thoroughly vet everyone who emails him everyday.

What makes this woman's story compelling or the content in this case (a virtually meaningless picture that could be of almost anything) solid?

edit on 21/5/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I understand that you're criticizing his titles a bit. I agree that the titles can be a bit sensationalistic but the content is solid, as the thing that really matters.

I also agree that Tyler is not vetting every source, because that's just not what he's doing. He is receiving tons of emails everyday and he chooses the ones that he finds most compelling. He can't do that and also thoroughly vet everyone who emails him everyday.

What makes this woman's story compelling or the content in this case (a virtually meaningless picture that could be of almost anything) solid?

It's interesting for what it's supposed to be (inside of a craft).

For being the only such pic (AFAIK).

For being so dark that it contains hidden shapes in the darkness, as blurry as they are.

For being such a strange pic that it doesn't resemble anything, other than mysterious shapes and curves (as the video attempts to clarify and recreate).

For being such a strange pic that no one would think of creating something so bizarre and hard to see, besides.

For potentially offering insights to the controlled indoor environment of aliens lol.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

But I think it's a stretch to say that he is dishonest, automatically, because he made a video about a photo.

Just to make things clear, I didn't mean to say that he is a dishonest researcher, what I meant was that he is not a researcher.

I won't debate the technical details, and the exact number of colors that you mentioned, re: video versus photos. But I will say again that the video is Hi-Def, 720p, and it was posted in 2013. So I think the HD quality was considered great in 2013.

The relevant part is the technical details, what was considered great is irrelevant, video will always be worse than photo, unless we are talking about uncompressed video done by professionals.

Plus my point stands about looking at the bottom right numbers: Do they look clear? Yes. Perfect? Maybe not, but the numbers look almost crystal-clear, anyway. (Especially for a few yrs ago.)

That's irrelevant, unless you consider the time stamp as the most important part of the image. Conversion from RGB to YUV usually affects mostly the darkest and brightest areas.

My guess about why the original photo isn't available, is that he probably didn't think about it, back in 2013...
I agree.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You seem to think you're pointing out a contradiction, but you're not. lol.

I did think that, but, as you say, I was wrong.

edit on 21/5/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I have no idea why the first vid won't embed. I've tried in different, separate posts. Weird glitches with YT and / or ATS?

I think that's because your link includes the start time for the video. If I'm right you will see the video below.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For being such a strange pic that no one would think of creating something so bizarre and hard to see, besides.

For potentially offering insights to the controlled indoor environment of aliens lol.

I appreciate your candor and also the supposed subject/photo, can you imagine the inside of an actual UFO (Mulder would be
if it wasnt him), it should get everyone on heres pulse racing, but I have to agree the low quality will ultimatley reveal little.

But the statement I quoted needs attention, people create all sorts of strange things even some you wouldnt think of

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

But I think it's a stretch to say that he is dishonest, automatically, because he made a video about a photo.

Just to make things clear, I didn't mean to say that he is a dishonest researcher, what I meant was that he is not a researcher.

I won't debate the technical details, and the exact number of colors that you mentioned, re: video versus photos. But I will say again that the video is Hi-Def, 720p, and it was posted in 2013. So I think the HD quality was considered great in 2013.

The relevant part is the technical details, what was considered great is irrelevant, video will always be worse than photo, unless we are talking about uncompressed video done by professionals.

Plus my point stands about looking at the bottom right numbers: Do they look clear? Yes. Perfect? Maybe not, but the numbers look almost crystal-clear, anyway. (Especially for a few yrs ago.)

That's irrelevant, unless you consider the time stamp as the most important part of the image. Conversion from RGB to YUV usually affects mostly the darkest and brightest areas.

My guess about why the original photo isn't available, is that he probably didn't think about it, back in 2013...
I agree.

Thanks, I appreciate the good vibes in your responses. I didn't realize earlier that you're a mod so at least I can trust that you are genuine in your responses. Even if I wonder about most posts that turn up here lately lol.

Re: Tyler: Yeah I thought you meant he was a "dishonest researcher," but you meant that he's not a researcher. Ok, fair enough. Dude gets emails everyday and he publishes what he likes the most, so yeah, it's not exactly "research."

Re: The photo: The thread has made me realize that video of a photo, is considered insufficient. I never knew that.

I thought that the time-stamp shows that it's ALMOST crystal-clear. But the thread made me realize the importance of having the original photo.

I think I'll email Tyler and ask if we could have access to the original photo.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

You seem to think you're pointing out a contradiction, but you're not. lol.

I did think that, but, as you say, I was wrong.

Well it really is a confusing story, that doesn't really explain everything.

If the woman spent years trying to get her story published, then yeah it does seem contrary to the idea of her wanting anonymity. (Although it's maybe not contradictory, because maybe she was trying to be anonymous the whole time.)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Looks like a screenshot from a bad 8 bit computer game.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Secureteam 10 honest
he does NO research looks all over the internet for other peoples work claims he has no bias yet never seems to admit when stuff is debunked only in it for the money

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Since this thread has mainly become about Secureteam: I still enjoy his channel each day. Can you guys point out any specific videos that are supposedly the fake hoaxes that everyone was saying? (The titles are sensationalistic, but it's not really a strike against the channel, because the content is solid IMO). I'd be interested if anyone wants to point out specific videos of his that you think are fake hoaxes.

Also, what YouTube channels do you guys actually recommend for ufology content?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think I'll email Tyler and ask if we could have access to the original photo.

That would be great.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Can you guys point out any specific videos that are supposedly the fake hoaxes that everyone was saying?

I don't remember any, as I just ignore things I think are not worth it.

(The titles are sensationalistic, but it's not really a strike against the channel, because the content is solid IMO).

It is to me, as it appears to show that he is only interested in views, not in the truth.

Also, what YouTube channels do you guys actually recommend for ufology content?

None.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join