It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It doesn't prove that Q follows a masonic agenda.

I never attempted to prove that "Q follows a masonic agenda." But, if you think about it... We have Disco Fawkes on a cicada, a Jewish host, an anagram of Tiamat, a flaming V, and a Freemason or two. Using Occult knowledge, the celestial bodies, esoteric symbolism and gematria, you learn how to read between the lines.

What you posted proves that Freemasons think highly of themselves.

No, that is your interpretation of my post.

But if that's a line of thought you want to follow, I'm not going to argue.

I'm not a follower and I think you're being disingenuous. Q has asked people to trust him/her/them and "the plan." How does one properly deny ignorance and suspend the affirmation that one's government is historically, both murderous and untrustworthy?

How about Goldman Sachs, Bolton, Pompeo (Bilderberg/CFR), systematically flipping North Korea, Syria and Iran? The Skull and Bones references, the UN affiliations, etc...

The bottom line is, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

These people:

...make it hard.

Read a Gnosis or two, MM.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: pavil
Nice to see CNN really caring about talking with North Korea about disarmament.......

@CNN:

Why don't we address the CIAs Human Rights Abuses first? Or even the CIAs Human Rights abuses IN North Korea? And the Human rights abuses of some of your own staff?

Only the most debased misanthropist could be upset that the NK is losing nukes.

Bingo. They just fell into Trump's trap as I described it above. Perfect!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
We have Disco Fawkes on a cicada...

What is disco fawkes?

Looked it up and there is a musician that goes by that name but I doubt he is here.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

"Dark to light" was the main theme in the short NK transformation video that POTUS presented to Kim and the press.

Yes and it also hints at people coming out of the darkness to step into the light but before you get your hopes up. Seth Rich is dead. We have not forgotten him and the people responsible will not only be named but pay dearly.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don't know why by Fox News continues to employ Shepard Smith. I'm listening to him now and he has nothing.. absolutely nothing good to say about the summit or president Trump.

Why don't guys like him hang themselves with a belt? Maybe after the IG reports and investigation start closing in on the traitors in the media, we will see that.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

So help me icyjesus,
Don't make me call the elders of Zion

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All major american news networks are controlled by the cabal. No exceptions.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: 0bserver1

Well,

Iran's next.

I trusted Q on the NK deal and will do the same with Iran.

I do too. People are so trapped by habits, that were mostly right, under the old energy. And that is a product of the metaphors we have been programmed, all our lives to think in. The glass half empty folks were right, most often. The glass half full people...were maybe not right as often...but they at least were happier, I think....because they didn't dwell on what was lost, but the good parts of what they had.

But, the energy has changed. And therefore the metaphors used to think about it, have to change too, to be useful in navigating our current reality. Glass half full...glass half empty...both are static objects....snapshots of what are actually dynamic processes.

It is much more useful...predictive, if you will...to think about it in a dynamic metaphor. The spigot is open. Will we channel it productively? Or will choose to deny it is flowing...and just let it spill all over and erode things?

That's the free will question. Contribute to flow...or turbulence?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know why by Fox News continues to employ Shepard Smith.

He gives them double diversity.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Thanks for joining us. I know you're not Q and may be larping to a degree but that doesn't matter. Your input is of value.

I think Bordain was murdered for having something on Clinton, something that would bring an arrest ie: 187. The guy was madly in love with his Satanist GF. Is it true he was found hanging from a doorknob? The problem he had was with his own participation and if someone had to hang it was more likely to be him.

We're not seeing the kind of Justice we've all been hoping for, and the forthcoming IG Report contains no criminal recommendations.

We need to start seeing something that's going to blindside the wicked and cause their system and structure to implode.

I love what I see Trump and Kim doing with the MSM and how this is going to play out.

Their coverage today was really bad.

P.S. I notice that Q once ref'd @kill_rogue Twitter, so I can see a possible linkage, so maybe we should give you the benefit of the doubt.

edit on 12-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I never attempted to prove that "Q follows a masonic agenda."

No? Oh, OK. I must have misunderstood.Then we can put this conversation to rest.

Q has asked people to trust him/her/them

Q doesnt say "Trust ME", he says "Trust Sessions", "Trust the Plan" etc. Its LARPS such as ETS that say "Trust Q".

Don't mean to split hairs, but the distinction is important to me.

The bottom line is, I WANT TO BELIEVE.

These people:

...make it hard.

It takes an elite to take out an elite. Like using a splinter to remove a splinter.

Look, you might be right about there being another agenda behind the Q mass-phenomenon. WTH do I know? Nothing.

Time will tell. Future proves past.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
Thank you all for the kind words...

But I feel guilty now of wasting an entire page..

Sorry Dashen

Let's get back on topic!

Respectfully,
~meathead

Nah...a welcome bit of levity to cushion the shock, is all! Fine job!

link   
No new thread about the unsealing of a warrant for the laptop in the case of US vs Anthony Weiner?

I saw it this morning on Twitter.

I knew there was a case against him in NY, but didn’t know there was a federal case too.
Check @_Luke_Slytalker
edit on b000000302018-06-12T14:57:39-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jun 2018 14:57:39 -0500200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: daskakik

I spit out my coffee reading this!!!

Look at Eisegesis’ own avatar....
Guy Fawkes and his disco balls sitting on a bug.

Dashen..not only call those elders; but their sisters as well.

Eisegesis is so........interesting :

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Q posts just up.

I like the one (#1465) pointing out how Obama tried to call Kim Jong before this summit, but had the wrong number. Kim changed it and didn't tell Obama, lol.

I like that Q somehow knows that Obama tried to call Kim before the summit ... and just told the world that he knows.

Hmmm...bet we have that phone call recorded.

Probably just a "Sorry, this line has been disconnected". Or it rang to a North Korean farm house, with Obama asking for the Supreme leader, and the farmer laughing.

That would make a great meme! Laughter is the best medicine...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

Some would have you think we're all popes and momes and thelemist baby eaters up in here under the control of the multi-faceted mystery School societies such as Freemasonry rosicrucian ism and Pythagorean cultists which of course are all controlled by the Jews which are controlled by the aliens which are controlled by the bog twins.
Oh crap did I think that or type that?
Oh crap

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#1464 Notes on Video.

1:07 "The past doesn't have to be the future, of the darkness can come the light."

1:57 A basketball player shown (rodman shoutout makes me laugh...)

Destiny Pictures: Done deal.

2:40 N. Korea LIGHTS UP. Several here have called that....

3:00 on, more about "world" then individual country.

Imagery is very interesting....

I'd say the unseen part of this week is very well represented in this presentation for those interested.

Excellent pickup on Destiny!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact

originally posted by: imthegoat
In the latest Q post, the Alaska picture, what is the red object in the sky?

Hey Q. Codename Valkyrie. Now please sit back and wait for the answer. I doubt they would just share pics of it though.

I dunno...Valiant Thor comes to mind...
edit on 12-6-2018 by Enderdog because: I inadvertently misspelled valiant.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What's on your mind mystical brother, your symbolic spells of truth needs to be spoken to keep us awake not to fall down the track of divided minds. Neutrality is a good thing to make up your mind in the end game..

Keep following the white rabbit through wonderland and don't let Cheshire fool you at any moment, then we'll see who Alice really is when she wakes up ...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Here's my take on it.

Trump and Kim have an authentic personal relationship and have probably already agreed to complete denuclearization as they appear to have.

They've also agreed to mess with the media's minds. Kim laughed as Trump gestured to them while also smiling. "Here they are!"

Therefore, expect to see a follow up meeting in Washington set very quickly along with all kinds of pleasant surprises coming out of North Korea immediately thereafter or in simultaneity with the next high level meeting ie: having all working nukes removed (they say he has up to 60 of them).

The MSM will then be shown to have punk'd themselves into oblivion over today's (next day's) coverage about Trump giving things away and legitimizing Kim while getting only what they're calling a vague promise nothing more.

Turmp however has to go on his instincts and he knows that it's all about a personal relationship.

If I'm right, watch for the invite to bring Kim to Washington go out within a week, maybe as early as next Monday to generate the news cycle and take over the MSM's reporting - oh the irony!

A 3 way meeting and deal ending the Korean War would then take place at Panmunjom just above the DMZ.

That's going to be fun to watch unfold!

Also, with assistance from SC and Japan and China and the USA, the process of taking down Kim's nuclear infrastructure could start to happen really fast, with sanctions lifted away and aid sent in.

If I were advising, I'd suggest a 3 phase process with each phase comprised of 3 stages, and each stage, 3 steps. It would then represent a bell curve of acceleration, whereby at each step and stage in the process, Kim gets more and more for him and his country, potentially a whole new country in many ways.

Looks to me, like Abe was rescued too. Meet the new boss...nothing like the old boss!

new topics

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join