It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Missile Test Apr 27 -- Camouflagd as UFO?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm still trying to get enough reports from China to triangulate the position of the missile that was reported in northeast China at 8 PM local on Friday, April 27, all over the internet -- and later officially pooh-poohed as 'swamp gas'. I'm looking for contacts in China who might have that data.

Here's my VERY preliminary report, the missile LOOKS like another anti-missile test out near Xinjiang BUT locational data is still very VERY iffy.

beijing missile ufo apr 27
jamesoberg.com...

To compare, here's my draft report -- I need help from Chinese native speakers on translations -- on last summer's anti-missile test over Xinjiang. . It was seen by a Dutch airliner crew over western China and photographed by many Chinese observers also. July 23, 2017, 10:15 PM local time [14:15 GMT].
jamesoberg.com...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Links are not supported, could you fix them good sir.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I actually was reading about this when it happened and saw your comments on the website. It’s one of the stranger looking clouds from a missle test I’ve seen.

The Chinese governments take is what I expected.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Jim, could you share a screenshot of the UFO/missile please. I'm having trouble accessing your site from a mobile device; a plug-in isn't supported.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It looks pretty cool. Ive seen similar pictures in the past. And don't forget the Russian pinwheel. That one took the cake

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Have you considered working with the Taiwanese Consulate? Given the more serious nature of your research of this UFO event, perhaps they would be amenable.

Is it possible that this missile was just out of control? With intermittent firing of the motor responsible for the apparent random motion?

You mentioned that some sources disappear from the web rather quickly after posting. Do you get copies of these artifacts before they are lost?

Swamp gas? Really? We laugh about it and wink. But I wonder how much of the Chinese population actual believe the government's explanation.

-dex

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From your pdf

I wonder, is it possible that ring was formed via some part of the object either imploding/exploding or, as it traveled was caught in an updraft/downdraft or something?

But I must say what an outstanding photo!

Edit toadd: Here's another from the pdf

The above photo looked akin to a jelly fish - this one and many similar ones taken by observers reminds me of sperm heheh

edit on 12-5-2018 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I had a picture of a similar "ring cloud" or con trail from what I always assumed was a missile launch of some sort in around 2000.

It looked eerily similar to the photo from the PDF above, apart from the middle column.

The reason I think it must have been a missile, is that it was taken not too far from a well known missile research station. Also, the sky was otherwise perfectly clear.

The picture showed a perfectly round ring of cloud/vapour which witnesses said expanded outwards until it broke up and finally dissolved.

Apart from the unusual shape, it allegedly acted and dissolved like a normal "con trail" would.

Not any use with Chinese, alas.

Cheers,
BT
edit on 13-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
I'm still trying to get enough reports from China to triangulate the position of the missile that was reported in northeast China at 8 PM local on Friday, April 27, all over the internet -- and later officially pooh-poohed as 'swamp gas'. I'm looking for contacts in China who might have that data.

Here's my VERY preliminary report, the missile LOOKS like another anti-missile test out near Xinjiang BUT locational data is still very VERY iffy.

beijing missile ufo apr 27
jamesoberg.com...

To compare, here's my draft report -- I need help from Chinese native speakers on translations -- on last summer's anti-missile test over Xinjiang. . It was seen by a Dutch airliner crew over western China and photographed by many Chinese observers also. July 23, 2017, 10:15 PM local time [14:15 GMT].
jamesoberg.com...

I am not sure why you would think the object in your first link was a 'camouflaged missile' - it looks like most other missile/rocket launches to me.

If anything it is a UFO camouflaged as a rocket/missile.

Or am I missing something?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

That photo is awesome
weaponised sperm!

Thanks for posting though, I'm in an old mobile that just doesn't agree with many web pages.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh snap J, I love when you bring us this infinity war looking stuff!! I'll pull out and add all the photos from your report when I get a moment. As always, a great analysis and presentation

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

If you look closely and follow the trail, it APPEARS as if the object itself may have possibly actually traveled in a horizontal "loop" before continuing upwards. Fascinating. Thanks for posting the image.

To Op: Thanks for sharing bud!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
[my apologies for being away awhile -- it was my town's HS that just got shot up and I've been distracted]

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hope everything is well for you friend, your analysis and research into Chinese missile capabilities are a priceless treasure for this community. So unfortunate what happened there.

top topics

join