It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bloody Gina" Confirmation Hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ipsedixit

After years and decades of having the Teletubbies dictate foreign policy and Washington leadership, maybe we need a few nasty people.

Dick Cheney wasn't nasty enough? (David Letterman on Cheney, "When he goes duck hunting he makes them dig their own graves before shooting them.") Isn't that how all this trouble started in the first place?
edit on 9-5-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

originally posted by: DBCowboy

After years and decades of having the Teletubbies dictate foreign policy and Washington leadership, maybe we need a few nasty people.

Dick Cheney wasn't nasty enough? (David Letterman on Cheney, "When he goes duck hunting he makes them dig their own graves before shooting them.) Isn't that how all this trouble started in the first place?

If you think the world and America was better under Obama and a "Chamberlain" approach to foreign policy then I can see how she would not be your ideal choice.

*shrugs*

I'm all for an isolationist approach anyway.

I wish the US would just flip everyone off and say, "Go solve your own damned problems, we have enough of our own".

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Also couldn't calling a woman Bloody Gina be considered a tad sexist?

Very sexist and very Trumpian. It shows how his malign influence has spread even to his enemies.

LOL, nice try. I do think Trump will get his money's worth out of Bloody Gina. He will be talking to Merkel and then tell her "don't make me sick Bloody Gina on you."

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think Trump has flipped everybody off and they are going to go their own way, at least on the Iran nuclear deal. Trumpers should be very pleased. America is finally shucking off its allies. I wonder where they'll all go.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has asked a military judge at Guantánamo Bay if he can share six paragraphs of text about Gina Haspel.
www.nytimes.com...

I doubt it's in support of her application.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

The US has already spied on Merkel and she knows about it. That's the world we live in.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I wonder where they'll all go.

I hear Tesco has a sale going on. . . .

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Interesting NYTimes article. I wonder if he is able to clarify whether she actually participated in torture herself. This might be in the classified resume submitted to the senators. Mohammed's lawyer says the info has not been previously communicated by him.

She is alleged to have been involved in destroying interrogation video tapes.
edit on 9-5-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: MRinder

The US has already spied on Merkel and she knows about it. That's the world we live in.

Well we are all being spied on so why not her. Welcome to the dystopian hell of 1984. None of us are free to do as we please or express our opinions when they don't agree with Big Brother. Look at Kanye. He can't even express a mere word of support for Trump. Big Brother didn't think black men are allowed to be a Republican. So he will be ostracized until death for his thought crimes.

link   

CNN says that her treatment by progressives is infair.

link   

You're not David Letterman are you?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Interesting NYTimes article. I wonder if he is able to clarify whether she actually participated in torture herself. this might be in the classified resume submitted to the senators. Mohammed's lawyer says the info has not been previously communicated by him.

She is alleged to have been involved in destroying interrogation video tapes.

Only in America. Let's take into consideration what a terrorist thinks. That seems like a great idea. I am sure the Democrats will be all about that.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The woman is evil, but that's just the same as US foreign policy, so should work out quite well if she gets appointed

edit on -180002018-05-09T12:52:27-05:000000002731201827052018Wed, 09 May 2018 12:52:27 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

link   
Additionally, if they want to know what's she's really like, they should ask someone with first hand knowledge:

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who is held at Guantanamo Bay, has asked a judge if he can share six paragraphs of information, the New York Times says.

www.bbc.com...
edit on -180002018-05-09T13:18:50-05:000000005031201850052018Wed, 09 May 2018 13:18:50 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

link   

You're not David Letterman are you?

Look, "Matilda The Hun" has been with the CIA since 1985.

If she was so damned awful, she'd either be gone or a senator by now.

So I'm not too concerned.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: American-philosopher
This goes to another question: Why do we as a country keep putting people that could be tried for war crimes in positions of power and we put them on pedestals. And we respect them? I keep coming back that we as American's are morally corrupt. That we let Henry kissenger's, Dick Cheney's run amuck.

And now we have Bolton in the WH as NSA...what could possibly go wrong? Gina is just telling them what they want to hear.

Trump will have his war with her blessings.

What war is Trump wanting, exactly?

Iran, with Israel as the proxy startup country that will bring in the US military soon as the propaganda machine convinces the American people it's patriotic enough. Remember Iraq/Afghanistan?

That 37billion in military aid to Israel needs to be used.

www.usatoday.com...

It's an established pattern with Bolton as the NSA.... You don't see it?

Sounds like propaganda and supposition to me.

If the move Trump made yesterday eliminates the threat of Iran like it did North Korea then I don't see any war as an inevitable outcome.

You can prepare for peace, but remain being big and strong. Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Sometimes, it is best to offer an olive branch with one hand, while clutching a sword in the other.

But as far as war. I don't see it, at least not yet. We will see how things develop over the next few months.
edit on C181255242 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

edit on C181255339 by Cygnis because: 'cuz I type think faster then I can type.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: American-philosopher
This goes to another question: Why do we as a country keep putting people that could be tried for war crimes in positions of power and we put them on pedestals. And we respect them? I keep coming back that we as American's are morally corrupt. That we let Henry kissenger's, Dick Cheney's run amuck.

And now we have Bolton in the WH as NSA...what could possibly go wrong? Gina is just telling them what they want to hear.

Trump will have his war with her blessings.

What war is Trump wanting, exactly?

Iran, with Israel as the proxy startup country that will bring in the US military soon as the propaganda machine convinces the American people it's patriotic enough. Remember Iraq/Afghanistan?

That 37billion in military aid to Israel needs to be used.

www.usatoday.com...

It's an established pattern with Bolton as the NSA.... You don't see it?

Everyone Bolton is NSA we go to war with Iran, with Isreals help? What?

The US has been at war the last 70 years, Bolton or no Bolton, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

But, you made a prediction so, I guess we will see, Mr Prophet. According to you, it's so obvious that you were surprised some other random person didn't see it as clearly as you.

When it never happens, it will be no big deal to you though that you were wrong, and belittled the intelligence of others. You will just brush it off your shoulders and say "well, I know Trump and gang are bad, so, deep down, even though I was wrong, technically I was still right to lie cheat steal or anything in order to attack him".

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So, you mean after 911 there were a few extra dead guys ?

I'm comfortable with that.

I want people like this bloody b!tch in charge.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Leftists - "We need more Women CIA and FBI"

that is just baffling...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 9-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join